The Murphy's are LIVE from BWI and BLT!! - January 6-13!!!

I'm not sure what the food is tonight. There is no sign. Some type of meat kabob , looks like lamb, and a little puff pastry. I'm not seeing any juice out, we requested milk for my youngest and they brought it right out. We aren't eating much, we have an ADR at 8:00.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

No to-go cups out. Not even for coffee or for water/soda.

6DFA23DE-134B-48BE-96DC-8E072F649CA6-28938-0000093DA3B9F1A1.jpg

On the boat headed to the studios! :)

Now that's a happy lounge photo! And thanks for the update regarding club lounge fridge. Still all good! :) Continue to enjoy!

LOVE live reports....especially from BWI!

Thanks for the frequent updates and great photos.

pixarmom said:
Now that's a happy lounge photo! And thanks for the update regarding club lounge fridge. Still all good! :) Continue to enjoy!

I will have more BWI photos and reports tomorrow. We ran to the studios as fast as we could to see the Osborne lights. :)

Have a great trip, TigrLvsPooh!! We will be at the BC in less than two weeks and your live updates are making me so excited!!

Hey everyone :) All tucked in for bed here at the BWI! We had a nice evening at the Studios... the Osborne lights were as beautiful as always, and dinner at Sci-fi was great! We missed the last boat so we walked back (well I was lucky to be pushed back in my lovely rented wheelchair LOL) and we got here around 9:30. The lounge had some nice dessert offerings... a chocolate mousse type cake, chocolate chip cookies, rice krispy treats, mini pecan pies, and apples with caramel. We asked for 2 large bottles of evian to bring back to the room and they fit nicely in the door of the mini fridge. :) If anyone has any questions about the BWI or the CL please feel free to ask. I've been posting pics on Twitter tonight and I'll have digital camera pics uploaded for you guys tomorrow.

Night night :cloud9:

Good morning :) Just finished breakfast in the lounge. Cinnamon rolls, cheese danish, bagels, cereal, typical lounge stuff. Coffee was Nescafé or brewed. They had mugs and to go cups. Yogurt and V8 were in a tub of ice. We are now headed to MK for the day. :)

We've not stayed CL before, so I have a quick question... Is there Cream Cheese for the bagels or a toaster? Thanks!! Have fun today!

Jasperann said:
We've not stayed CL before, so I have a quick question... Is there Cream Cheese for the bagels or a toaster? Thanks!! Have fun today!

Yes and yes :)

Had a nice dinner at hacienda and now we are at Epcot emh. It's raining a bit. Test track is BEAUTIFUL inside. Hard to believe its the same building. :)

Hi! I'm following along wishing I was there. Glad you all are having a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter