the most expensive Souvenir you bought for.......

This thread is making me realize I spend entirely too much at WDW.

:sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

OK - I confess. Last trip I bought the watch for me, plus the $40 Mickey crocs because my sandals gave me a blister, and the 2 Mickey wine stoppers at about $10 each, plus the 1/2 dozen or so antenna toppers, the MVMCP santa hat, x-mas ornament, and pin, the other x-mas ornaments, the christmas castle my husband surprised me with (he had it shipped home) then add in the stuff for my husband and son, and believe me, I spend entirely too much too. Trust me, it didn't end at the watch.

the most expensive souvenir I ever came home with from WDW....
my youngest son.:rolleyes1

Lol, it's possibly where my son was concieved also, well my soon to be born son.

But honestly, the most expensive souvenir I ever bought was a the Cinderella's caridge snow globe.

Did not read through all the posts - mine was one of those crystal cubes with the kids heads laser etched into it.....it was about $250 all told.

I bought a $125.00 snowglobe yesterday while there. I had been eyeing it up on Ebay but for way more. So I decided to break down and just get it.

When I was around 10 my parents bought me an authentic Mighty Ducks Jersey for about 85$. The most expensive thing I have bought myself was a 55$ Epcot Zip-up track jacket.

Some of the more expensive items I have purchased are- a framed personalized drawing ( $85), A personalized watch (lady and the tramp) ( $125), a mickey mouse watch ( $85).

I love shopping at Disney!!

i spent $250 on the Robert Olszewski Cinderella Castle miniature in uptown jewelers. Everyone thought i was mad but i love it! x

DH bought me the Central Plaza Olszewski piece at DL for our anniversary in 2005 for about $75. This started our Olszewski DL Main Street collection that has cost us in the thousands!! We have the platform with the pieces set up in our living room and it has been quite the conversation piece! :)

My most expensive souvenir is probably from when I picked a pearl in Japan at Epcot. $14 pearl + $20 pendant setting (sterling) + $20 chain = $54.00.

In second place would be the $50 worth of Mr.Potato Head parts I bought at Once Upon a Toy/Mousegears. :scared1:

...Oh, and then there was the $100+ I probably spent on pins!! eek! .. but pin trading sure was fun... one of the best memories I have from my trip. :lovestruc

Steiff Mickey Mouse from the doll and toy weekend...bought it in Germany in EPCOT. It is adorable and he is holding a Mickey teddy bear with hidden Mickeys...I think it was $350. I want to get the Steiff Minnie when we go this month!

Bought every princess gown for DGD...including the blue dress Minnie wears on stage that lights up!

My "Key to the World" that I brought home and stuck in a drawer :rotfl:

Seriously, a signed and framed pic of Jack Skellington, signed by Danny Elfman. I have no idea how much it was (bought in 2000), but it was more than $150 and less than $250.

Our first trip

Kids got sick.
Dec.. Cold weather

I found little Fleece Throw Blankets Like in walmart for 9 bucks

Well they were 36 dollars each..

DH says let the kids take turns..

Um...

So one kid is cold while the other is warm..
I think not.

So 2 Blankets

Hum...
No maybe it was another trip in oct, when the hurricane came and the temps DROPPED and we spent 40 bucks PER sweatshirt for all of us..

LOL

Good Times.....Good Times.....

We buy a different Christmas village piece each time we go. Sometimes we come home with 2. :) It's an expensive habit, but I love putting them out at Christmas each year.

On our honeymoon last year, DH and I bought one of those crystal cubes with our picture laser etched into it. It was probably about $120 with the cube and the base, but it is so pretty and such a great memory of our honeymoon. This year, we're sticking to less expensive souveniers (sp?), but we're going to take one of the tours!

I got a pin code for April :cheer2: and I can use it for July and November also :banana: :banana: Im on the phone right now I got the code via E-MAIL

Now I can use the money i save on the vacation to buy another expensive something:lmao:

Seriously? Probably the $45 umbrella stroller we were forced to buy when we realized we needed one

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter