The Most Expensive Free Trip Ever - TR Link is Up! Pg. 164

I had to log in again and tell you that there's some poor family in our neighborhood whose car alarm is currently going off for the seventh time tonight since I got home at 6. I thought of you and had to laugh...on one hand, at least they're not barreling down the highway...but on the other hand, the people surrounding them right now know who they are! :laughing:

I'm glad it's somebody else with the issue tonight! The occasion I described was the only time we've ever had ours go off.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
I can picture the car flying down I-95 with the horn and lights going crazy. Too funny!!!

Just one thing..... don't you find it completely comforting that NO COPS tried to pull you over??? :rolleyes1 I mean, what if your car really had been stolen? :confused3

Good point! I think they go off accidentally so often that the cops are immune to them. But you're right, I think it'd be unusual -- even for the cops -- to see someone driving down the interstate with a car alarm going off! :lmao:

Ummm.... why is this on page 2?? Isn't that the job of the GGG to keep it where in belongs- on page 1???

Yeah, where's the GGG??? Thanks for coming to the rescue Liesa.

:scared1::scared1::scared1: That guy HAD to be right up there with Poe. Psychotic AND on various forms of illicit medications.

There was a Freud museum or something or other in Vienna that we could have gone to. Maybe we would have gotten around to it if we had been there for another week or two. It was down the list of things we wanted to do.

As do we all. Mine' mostly in my mind.

:rotfl2:

Never. But you'd get more readers... and your groupies would eat it up like Tonga Toast; well some of them. I wouldnt' touch it with a 10 foot pole with all that banana gunk inside.

I can only tell you what actually happened. I'm no good at fiction.

Who better than the queen of comedy?

I agree.

I agree, but sat for 15 seconds too long already trying to think of something more stately. Couldn't. So there you have it. I could have abbreviated Association to its shortest form, but didn't. We are all lucky.

Me too, couldn't come up with anything presidential-sounding that started with "A".

Ooo, very tempting!

There was a Freud museum or something or other in Vienna that we could have gone to. Maybe we would have gotten around to it if we had been there for another week or two. It was down the list of things we wanted to do.

You considered this? Even briefly?

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Can yo IMAGINE the displays??!!! :scared1::eek::scared1::eek::scared1:

I'm here to entertain Trib. I'm glad you're laughing with me, not at me. You are laughing with me, aren't you?

Oh prepositions! Prepositions! So hard to use in all languages :rolleyes1

LOL! You are so funny glennbo123. I narrated your TR to my family, they specially liked that chapter where you were so proud of your kids for going directly for the snacks and forgetting about the Disney characters... everybody agreed that was the most intelligent thing to do :thumbsup2

Oh and I forgot to add how much they laughed when I told them about the spilled coffee on my keyboard! Hehehe!

Tribilín;35979448 said:
I narrated your TR to my family

What?! You are narrating my TR to your family???

:faint:

I can't believe that! What about the classics? There's a guy named Mark Twain who wrote a nice little story called "The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn". Maybe that would be something to read to them?

Well, I'm honored Tribilín. Shocked, but honored.

Tribilín;35979448 said:
they specially liked that chapter where you were so proud of your kids for going directly for the snacks and forgetting about the Disney characters... everybody agreed that was the most intelligent thing to do :thumbsup2

Okay, they liked that, but how disappointed are they going to be in Glennbo when you read to them the story about Glennbo and the grass seed bag with baby mice? Oh, that was in the banter in between chapters, so maybe you won't share that. Or, the latest installment with the car-alarm story?

And "disappoint" is spelled with 1 "s" and 2 "p's".
Opps.

I don't think so, you've got to be ready to get help first.
Good point.

Oh, on the upcoming trip. I thought you were talking about this flashback TR. Okay, you've given me some good ideas for the slow times.
The first rule of TR writing: keep it interesting.
The second rule of TR writing: keep it interesting.

Nothing in there about facts now.

I think I heard some rumblings of a coup.
Uh oh.

Ummm.... why is this on page 2?? Isn't that the job of the GGG to keep it where in belongs- on page 1???
:scared1:

Glenn, we are so so so so so so so sorry we let this happen.

Yeah, where's the GGG???
Yeah you know me.

What?! You are narrating my TR to your family???
Of course! My mom and my nephews love everything Disney and find your TR very entertaining.

I can't believe that! What about the classics? There's a guy named Mark Twain who wrote a nice little story called "The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn". Maybe that would be something to read to them?
Well, I'm honored Tribilín. Shocked, but honored.
LOL! They can read that at school... Oh wait I got it! No I don't read your TR to my children, I don't have any, I'm single :rotfl:

I show what I find in the DIS to my family when I visit my parents every Sunday.

Okay, they liked that, but how disappointed are they going to be in Glennbo when you read to them the story about Glennbo and the grass seed bag with baby mice? Oh, that was in the banter in between chapters, so maybe you won't share that. Or, the latest installment with the car-alarm story?
Uh-oh! So you would prefer that I don't talk about that? Ooops! Too late! Oh OK!

;)

Nothing gets past Glennbo.

Now you're just toying with me.

Tribilín;35981377 said:
Of course! My mom and my nephews love everything Disney and find your TR very entertaining.

Tell them I said "hi". That oughtta make their day.

Tribilín;35981377 said:
LOL! They can read that at school... Oh wait I got it! No I don't read your TR to my children, I don't have any, I'm single :rotfl:

You've never mentioned it, but yeah I guess that's what I was thinking.

You must have to fight the senoritas off with a stick Tribilín.

Tribilín;35981377 said:
I show what I find in the DIS to my family when I visit my parents every Sunday.

And they're planning on taking a trip to WDW in 2011 or 2012, right?

Tribilín;35981377 said:
Uh-oh! So you would prefer that I don't talk about that? Ooops! Too late! Oh OK!

Aw, you might as well go ahead. They probably won't be too surprised after my Goofy "raise the roof" pictures. Do you show them pictures too?

The Sonic Story was totally cracking me up! Great start to the retro TR! I love how little things job your recollection. Alot of my memories came back as I wrote. Most of those retro episodes sat a good 3-4 weeks after being written before they got posted.

I'll try to find it on fail blog or u tube...;)
Where's CTU when you need them?

Tell them I said "hi". That oughtta make their day.
You bet it will! :thumbsup2

You've never mentioned it, but yeah I guess that's what I was thinking.
You must have to fight the senoritas off with a stick Tribilín.
Yes, those girls can't resist a total nerd when they see one :rotfl:

And they're planning on taking a trip to WDW in 2011 or 2012, right?
Hopefully spring next year... My mom, 2 nephews (the 2 older, sons of my eldest sister) and me. Will I be able to show WDW to my mom while keeping my two nephews from fighting each other??? :happytv:

Do you show them pictures too?
Of course! Your pictures are the reason my mother doesn't want to go to Biergarten, everything looks so sinfully high in yummy calories! LOL!

But she agrees with me that you have a lovely family!

The Sonic Story was totally cracking me up! Great start to the retro TR! I love how little things job your recollection. Alot of my memories came back as I wrote. Most of those retro episodes sat a good 3-4 weeks after being written before they got posted.

Where's CTU when you need them?

Glad you liked it! Wow, 3 or 4 weeks, huh? Don't tell anybody -- I have a few more posts ready to go, but I'm letting them soak, kind of like you describe.

Hey, I saw your blog link in your sig and checked it out. Very good little sermonette there. Hardly random thoughts. Nice visual, backed with scripture. Good job!

Tribilín;35984201 said:
Yes, those girls can't resist a total nerd when they see one :rotfl:

Oh you'd be surprised.

Tribilín;35984201 said:
Hopefully spring next year... My mom, 2 nephews (the 2 older, sons of my eldest sister) and me. Will I be able to show WDW to my mom while keeping my two nephews from fighting each other??? :happytv:

Sounds like a TR title right there!

Tribilín;35984201 said:
Of course! Your pictures are the reason my mother doesn't want to go to Biergarten, everything looks so sinfully high in yummy calories! LOL!

You have to live a little!

Tribilín;35984201 said:

Aw, thanks.

Not really. I guess I didn't put enough sarcasm in that response.

Maybe it would have been worth it just out of curiosity's sake.

Nor me in my answer... :rotfl2:

Sounds like it might be like that relief thing you linked us to. :confused3:scared1:

Tribilín;35984201 said:

Yes, you do have a lovely family AND your pix are exactly the reason I AM going to Bier!

Nor me in my answer... :rotfl2:

Sounds like it might be like that relief thing you linked us to. :confused3:scared1:

Oh, the Beethoven frieze. Yes, exactly! It took me a minute to get what you were referring to. Well, Klimt and Freud were Viennese contemporaries.

On what other thread on the DIS can you get discussion like this?

Yes, you do have a lovely family AND your pix are exactly the reason I AM going to Bier!

Thank you. I can't wait to hear about all your meals.

Oh, the Beethoven frieze. Yes, exactly! It took me a minute to get what you were referring to. Well, Klimt and Freud were Viennese contemporaries.

On what other thread on the DIS can you get discussion like this?

Thank you. I can't wait to hear about all your meals.

Well then Klimt and Freud both had their minds in the gutter the majority of the time...

Perhaps they had a serving too many of strudel? :confused3

You really know how to host a lively thread- that's for sure! :thumbsup2

And hear about those meals you shall... did you know I already have a food review title?? How's that for a teaser?

And hear about those meals you shall... did you know I already have a food review title?? How's that for a teaser?

I thought about asking you an ADR question in my reply, to see if you'd slip up and accidentally spill some information related to your game.

If you'd like to reward me for my restraint with an extra hint, that'd be fine.

I thought about asking you an ADR question in my reply, to see if you'd slip up and accidentally spill some information related to your game.

If you'd like to reward me for my restraint with an extra hint, that'd be fine.

WOW!! But that wouldn't be fine with your other readers! I'd say you would soon have a very lonely PTR going here!! :snooty: ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter