The Most Expensive Free Banana EVER: A Tinkerbellarella PTR

half marathon or not, 10K is awesome. You have succeeded because you had the courage/determination to start :worship:. that is half the battle and something to feel really proud of :cool1:. I ran 5k's years and years ago and have since done nothing, five years ago I set out to run a half marathon and haven't even run a mile since then :rolleyes1. I keep saying one day and maybe tomorrow... but tomorrow never comes... well it comes, just not with me doing any running :sad2: So looking forward to reading about your journey, planning, and accomplishment(s). Cheering you on from the sidelines :cheer2: And hey bonus, it's Disney :stitch:

Super excited we found each other again!! :)

Me too! I still need to catch up on your report too. I wish I could be there at the same time as you to celebrate your graduation. Such an amazing accomplishment.

following:) my biggest dream is to do a run Disney event!!!

Do it! They are expensive but definitely worth it!
So looking forward to reading about your journey, planning, and accomplishment(s). Cheering you on from the sidelines :cheer2: And hey bonus, it's Disney :stitch:

Thank you. :blush:
And really, you pair anything with Disney, and that just makes it better! ::yes::

My goal is to lose some weight/get in shape and do my first 5K at Disney! And yes I am a total planner . . . by nature and for Disney. But I am slightly contemplating trying to do a trip after Thanksgiving. As in next week. 95% sure it won't happen but the mere thought makes me go EEEKKK!

Ok, read all there is to read and am ready for this ride. :) It's great to have a talented writer amongst us and back!

Hi! It took me a while to make my way over but I'm here! And also planning to do the 10K in Feb!! By "do," I mean mostly speed walk. :) Loved your first few posts and looking forward to following along!

Hi! It took me a while to make my way over but I'm here! And also planning to do the 10K in Feb!! By "do," I mean mostly speed walk. :) Loved your first few posts and looking forward to following along!

Well, HI Christine!! Another old friend to say hello to!! It's great to see some ladies from a while back still here!

Hey lady! Wow, I am impressed with your ability/desire to even run a 10k. A half is insurmountable to me. I am not a runner. We'll leave it at that. But your description for the RunDisney events makes me wish I was. Maybe some day. Then again, I'm not getting any younger. :rolleyes2

I have been averaging 3-4 trips a year recently. Gotta get your money's worth out of that AP purchase, dontcha know! Most were semi pre-planned, though I've had a couple of last minute ones. I do not believe that lack of planning was the problem with your August 2012 trip, though. I believe it is because it was in AUGUST. Sweet mother of all that is holy, it is WAY too hot to go to Disney in August. I can't even handle late September all that well. After this year's sweat-infused Maelstrom meet (10th annual!), I have FINALLY convinced our gang that we need to move it to mid-October. August is horrifying. And the rain just makes it worse. I'm also not the biggest fan of the Yacht Club, so I can see how that wouldn't have helped.

At any rate, I'm happy you've started this PTR and I'm looking forward to hearing more about your trip!

Welcome back to the DIS, btw. I just got back here myself recently. (Couldn't miss a happyhaunt TR!)

My goal is to lose some weight/get in shape and do my first 5K at Disney!

A 5K is totally doable, I promise. It's the best way to start. Just know if you do your first one at Disney you'll be forever spoiled ;)

Ok, read all there is to read and am ready for this ride. :) It's great to have a talented writer amongst us and back!

Awww, thanks :blush: I missed everyone!

Christine! HI! :wave2: Yay!

I do intervals of walking and running. And by running I mean glorified shuffle with hard breathing.

Hey lady!

HIIIII!!!!! You know, I was JUST talking about you. We were talking about our favorite sammiches and of course mine is from EoS and I was telling the story how you got us IN to the one at Logan. That was a blast. There's one in the Common now. Just not the same. Lacking good company ;)

I have been averaging 3-4 trips a year recently.

:crazy2: <----- That is me. Green with envy.

I do not believe that lack of planning was the problem with your August 2012 trip, though. I believe it is because it was in AUGUST. Sweet mother of all that is holy, it is WAY too hot to go to Disney in August. I can't even handle late September all that well.

I normally don't mind the heat and humidity that much. I think it was pretty much knowing that my (now ex) boyfriend was home, and not so alone. :sad2:

Welcome back to the DIS, btw. I just got back here myself recently. (Couldn't miss a happyhaunt TR!)

I really have missed it.

Me too! I still need to catch up on your report too. I wish I could be there at the same time as you to celebrate your graduation. Such an amazing accomplishment.

You're welcome anytime, Dear! Nothing much new right now, as I'm trying to dig myself out of a black hole- had to go dark for a bit to finish out the term. But slowly, SLOWLY, am feeling ready to post again.

I wish you could too! Oh how fun that would be! Please just consider yourself invited to any or all of the events if it ends up working out. I have lots of work to do yet to call it done.... then we'll call it an accomplishment. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter