• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Masked Singer- No Spoilers Please

I dont remember which episode but I know they gave a height as 5'11 for the rabbit. Which does fit JC and Joey . But my gut says it's JC, the voice just doesn't fit Joey to me.

So with the flag I’m still thinking peacock is Neil Patrick Harris.

My DD and I were watching the show the other night and my DH walked in while the Peacock was singing. He knows no clues or anything. Hasn't seen the Peacock before. I asked him who he thought it was. He said Donny Osmond. This is from the performance alone. I was shocked he had such a popular guess!

So with the flag I’m still thinking peacock is Neil Patrick Harris.

I think that was the “coat of many colors” from Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat which is the Broadway musical that Donny Osmond starred in. If you google pictures of him in that role, he wears the wig that they showed and his character in the play goes to jail. All of the clues they’ve given fit Donny Osmond, not NPH, IMO.

I think that was the “coat of many colors” from Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat which is the Broadway musical that Donny Osmond starred in. If you google pictures of him in that role, he wears the wig that they showed and his character in the play goes to jail. All of the clues they’ve given fit Donny Osmond, not NPH, IMO.

Wow, it's seems very obvious its Donny. I didn't know about the wig and the character going to jail. It seems too obvious, but it can't be anyone else.

Wow, it's seems very obvious its Donny. I didn't know about the wig and the character going to jail. It seems too obvious, but it can't be anyone else.

It seems obvious to me that it’s Donny Osmond, but I was one of those who had his poster on my wall many years ago. NPH isn’t a bad guess, he can sing, act, dance, he’s performed on Broadway and he loves magic. But, he doesn’t fit the rest of the clues about the peacock.

Interesting read... kind of makes me even more curious about the Rabbit!

Rabbit is my current pick to win.. so that said, he does seem to have a boy band vibe.. & with guesses of Joey Fatone, & JC Chasez having been made by the panel - maybe we are all looking in the wrong place. lol.. t-pain has been mentioned on air as well I believe.

So... could it be Nick Lachey or Jeff Timmons (98°) Danny Wood (NKOTB) or Chris Kirkpatrick (N’Sync)
Or maybe it’s not a boy band member at all - could it be an Usher, Chris Brown or Pitbull type artist...

Love it when things get interesting! :)

(fwiw.. the folded hand stance & head roll/twitch are still driving me crazy - I know I’ve seen it repeatedly somewhere... smh)

Last edited:
That is a very interesting article. I'm guessing the Lion wins and they have no clue who she is. Because as of now, they've never come close to guessing Rummer Willis......

They know the Rabbit is a boy and guy (or I'm 99% sure) it's a boy band guy. And I'm pretty sure Donny Osmond's name has been thrown out, Gladys Knights name has been thrown out already, same with Jackson. So that's my guess....is Rummer Willis wins.

That is a very interesting article. I'm guessing the Lion wins and they have no clue who she is. Because as of now, they've never come close to guessing Rummer Willis......

They know the Rabbit is a boy and guy (or I'm 99% sure) it's a boy band guy. And I'm pretty sure Donny Osmond's name has been thrown out, Gladys Knights name has been thrown out already, same with Jackson. So that's my guess....is Rummer Willis wins.

I thought they had said Rumor Willis but I could totally be wrong. I’ll have to take notes for season 2 lol

I can’t help but keep remembering the way the rabbit answered the boy band question the panel asked. He seemed to be stressing he is in a band not a boy band.

And he said “I am. . .” Not I was. If he is in a boy band, are any of them still together?

My prediction. The lion is Hailie Steinfeld. She was in True Grit. She sang in Pitch Perfect (group of girls).

The Lion, her clues tonight included an envelope with “Blue Moon” on it. Rumer Willis for sure. Bruce Willis was on Moonlighting and it was called “Blue Moon Detective”.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter