The Masked Singer- No Spoilers Please

It came out recently who the peacock is. I heard it on the radio this morning. I won't post it here as I think some of you don't want spoilers. But I'm sure for those who do, a quick google search will do the trick! :rolleyes1 :goodvibes

It came out recently who the peacock is. I heard it on the radio this morning. I won't post it here as I think some of you don't want spoilers. But I'm sure for those who do, a quick google search will do the trick! :rolleyes1 :goodvibes

Thank you for not putting a spoiler. I think this thread is more fun not knowing for sure.

ETA- it’s been five seconds since I read your post and already I want to go peek on Google lol

:magnify:

I agree. Rabbit is Joey Fatone. That clue "It's gonna be me" gave it away. It's definitely someone from NSync.

Didn't she say that she had several sisters though? That part threw me off. Kendall only has one, right?
She has 4 sisters; Kylie, Kim, Kourtney, Khloe.

I’m now thinking that the poodle can’t be Jillian Micheals, she doesn’t have any musical family that I can find.

She has 4 sisters; Kylie, Kim, Kourtney, Khloe.

I’m now thinking that the poodle can’t be Jillian Micheals, she doesn’t have any musical family that I can find.
I'm clearly mixing up my Kardashians and how they're related. It shows how often I've watched them. Thanks for the clarification.

Lol, my daughter had to give me the names. They may not all be from the same two parents, but they’re half sisters and that’s still being sisters.

Tina Turner for the Bee. No question. That voice is very distinctive.....I said it as soon as she sang. My daughter looked at me like "who?" LOL

Between description and her legs and how she walked I thought it was her .... then she sang.

I'm clearly mixing up my Kardashians and how they're related. It shows how often I've watched them. Thanks for the clarification.

Lol, my daughter had to give me the names. They may not all be from the same two parents, but they’re half sisters and that’s still being sisters.

Kendall and Kylie are full sisters with Bruce Jenner as Dad. They are not Kardashians, they are Jenners.

Kourtney, Kim and Khloe are full sisters to each other; half sisters to Kendall and Kylie. Their dad is Robert Kardashian.

I would be shocked if any "Kardashian" showed up on this program.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!