• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Masked Singer- No Spoilers Please

Does no one here think that the Peacock is Neil Patrick Harris? He is an amazing singer and dancer, is famous for his love of magic and he famously stared in his own TV show in the 80's where "your Mom would of had a poster of me on the wall" as one of the clues stated. Plus, he had a very famous comeback. My vote is Neil Patrick Harris for peacock.

For the other costumes? -- ????? I"ll have to wait and see for some more clues. But, my DD and I had fun watching.

Does no one here think that the Peacock is Neil Patrick Harris? He is an amazing singer and dancer, is famous for his love of magic and he famously stared in his own TV show in the 80's where "your Mom would of had a poster of me on the wall" as one of the clues stated. Plus, he had a very famous comeback. My vote is Neil Patrick Harris for peacock.

For the other costumes? -- ????? I"ll have to wait and see for some more clues. But, my DD and I had fun watching.
I think NPH is too big a star to do this two bit show. I think we will see B and C listers, not A listers. Just my hunch.

Neil Patrick Harris is too tall for the Peacock, he’s around 6’ and the Peacock is 5’9”. I’m still calling Donny Osmond on this one.

Did NPH start performing at 5? Wasn’t that a clue or am I imagining that? I am so sure it’s Donny Osmond and I know he started that young so I could very well have dreamed it up. Lol

The Peacock - Donny Osmond
The Monster - Ceelo Green
The Lion - Jodi Sweetin
The Unicorn - Tori Spelling

We just watched the first episode tonight and loved it!

I guessed Donny Osmond right away for the Peacock...had no clue on any of the others, really. If it's not him I'll be shocked, the voice was so familiar to me. I don't follow NFL much, so I had no idea who Antonio Brown was :duck:

My husband thinks the Lion is a Kardashian, I think it's someone from a girl group or performance family, who just wasn't the "star", but still talented.

Super fun show and I'm excited to follow along and see who's who...and I hope I know who they are once unmasked :rotfl:

I think the Lion is someone from the Kardashian/Jenner clan

I also think one of them is The Rock, he did have a single in the 98-2000 range.

I don't thin any of them are A list stars or are on current radio, think about it, we hear singers on the radio all the time without seeing their faces and still know who they are. Just close your eyes and listen, none of them sound like familiar/current voices, IMO

I can't believe I didn't think of Donny Osmond. I agree, 100%, that he is the Peacock. Every single clue falls right into place.

I think the Lion is someone from the Kardashian/Jenner clan

I also think one of them is The Rock, he did have a single in the 98-2000 range.

I don't thin any of them are A list stars or are on current radio, think about it, we hear singers on the radio all the time without seeing their faces and still know who they are. Just close your eyes and listen, none of them sound like familiar/current voices, IMO

I thought about the Rock for the deer. Not sure he fits all of the hints though. And that is the only one, so far, big enough to be him.

I have noticed that we all keep taking some of these hints very literal. Remember the "favorite pastime is bowling" that the guy from the other nigh gave? It was a play on words for all the bowl games he has played in. Same could be about ravens and horses in some way.

Donny Osmond changed his career by doing Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. So if the costumes are a hint, that rings true.

@kimblebee Mr. Bonaduce is delusional if he thinks he was on any mother's wall. Laughing.

But I did love him!

Lion - my first thought went to one of the Braxtons. Then directly to Erika from RHOBH. In fact, weirdly enough I thought her body simply looked like Erika Jayne's. Obviously I watch way too much tv. :rotfl:

Paris Hilton grew up in NYC, didn't she? My thought was always Tori Spelling for the unicorn. In fact by the end so much so that I thought she gave too much away.

I bet Donnie Walberg is one of them. Were there any ghost references for any of the contestants?

Someone's walk seemed like Mr. T to me. How I know Mr. T's walk is very perplexing. :laughing:

I thought the show was stupid and absurd and yet I am posting my guesses freely and with glee. :rotfl2::drinking1

Last edited:
The Peacock - Donny Osmond
The Monster - Ceelo Green
The Lion - Jodi Sweetin
The Unicorn - Tori Spelling

Ceelo! Interesting.

He did retreat from his career. And thought of poorly by some. But Ceelo is beyond talented, his voice sublime so I can't place that some don't think he is a professional singer comment. Any thoughts on why he would say that?

Plus the voice doesn't sound strong enough to me (Ceelo's is unreal).

Last edited:
Donny Osmond changed his career by doing Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. So if the costumes are a hint, that rings true.

I still think it is Donny Osmond. But if it is not I will go with Shaun Cassidy. Why? On a mother's wall (he was a teen heartthrob too). His costume is like a partridge (mother was Shirley Jones from Patridge Family. And that fact could give him his start at five as well). And he had a song Do You Believe In Magic? Any Hardy Boys hints?

But few would know him and I am still going with Donny Osmond. :thumbsup2

Ceelo! Interesting.

He did retreat from his career. And thought of poorly by some. But Ceelo is beyond talented, his voice sublime so I can't place that some don't think he is a professional singer comment. Amy thoughts on why he would say that?

Plus the voice doesn't sound strong enough to me.

I love Ceelo though.

Cee-Lo has such a distinctive voice though, and to me Monster just didn’t really sound like him. I’d be very surprised if it was. The clues point way more toward being T-Pain (who uses so much autotune in his songs most would guess he couldn’t sing).

I
Cee-Lo has such a distinctive voice though, and to me Monster just didn’t really sound like him. I’d be very surprised if it was. The clues point way more toward being T-Pain (who uses so much autotune in his songs most would guess he couldn’t sing).

I totally agree about Ceelo. That is what I meant. His voice is unreal. And yes so distinctive.

Although some of the hints match, it really doesn't sound like him.

I know nothing about T-Pain. Going to look him up. :thumbsup2

I definitely will be paying way more attention to body type and voice this week. We’re getting a new batch of costumes this week too.

I still think it is Donny Osmond. But if it is not I will go with Shaun Cassidy. Why? On a mother's wall (he was a teen heartthrob too). His costume is like a partridge (mother was Shirley Jones from Patridge Family. And that fact could give him his start at five as well). And he had a song Do You Believe In Magic? Any Hardy Boys hints?

But few would know him and I am still going with Donny Osmond. :thumbsup2
If it is Shaun Cassidy, I think I would faint. He sure was on this mom's wall!

If it is Shaun Cassidy, I think I would faint. He sure was on this mom's wall!

He was on mine, too. I don’t remember him being friends with Michael Jackson, though, and I believe Donny Osmond was. And the voice just sounds like Donny, not the Shaun Cassidy I remember (though I haven’t heard him sing since I had that poster on my wall ;) ). Plus there’s the height thing, Shaun is 5’11”.

I haven't watched the show yet but have been reading about it.

Apparently, The Monster was shunned by society or something based on what was said. What did CeeLo do that would have fit this. I don't recall anything.

I haven't watched the show yet but have been reading about it.

Apparently, The Monster was shunned by society or something based on what was said. What did CeeLo do that would have fit this. I don't recall anything.

He was accused of sexual misconduct of some sort. I don’t remember exactly what. Maybe underage girls?

He was on mine, too. I don’t remember him being friends with Michael Jackson, though, and I believe Donny Osmond was. And the voice just sounds like Donny, not the Shaun Cassidy I remember (though I haven’t heard him sing since I had that poster on my wall ;) ). Plus there’s the height thing, Shaun is 5’11”.

Donny Osmond and Michael were good friends. And he is exactly the right height.

Shaun Cassidy could have been friends with him too though. i don’t think I have heard Shaun sing in a very long time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter