The Masked Singer- No Spoilers Please

If the unicorn is indeed Tori Spelling, I think the deer will be her husband. I’m reading that everyone is trying to make the “I love horses” clue to be football/Denver Broncos related, but I see it as the deer saying he loves the unicorn.

I was thinking the deer could be a rodeo competitor, but idk if that's famous enough for this show. I'm all hooked on this show now, lol. I've been reading guesses online :) I'm so terrible at knowing celebrities I don't even know half of the guesses.

I like all of y'alls ideas for the lion, monster, unicorn and peacock. I'm thinking about the same for those ones. The deer hands down is Terry Bradshaw though. You can hear his voice even through the voice scrambler and he said about going against the ravens as one of his clues and he played for the steelers which are division rivals.

I like all of y'alls ideas for the lion, monster, unicorn and peacock. I'm thinking about the same for those ones. The deer hands down is Terry Bradshaw though. You can hear his voice even through the voice scrambler and he said about going against the ravens as one of his clues and he played for the steelers which are division rivals.

The Ravens didn't exist when Terry Bradshaw played, however.

It was an interesting show. I totally called Antonio Brown last night. My other guesses are the Unicorn either Paris Hilton/Tori Spelling, the deer - Terry Bradshaw, and the Monster - TPain, the peacock either Tom Jones/Donnie Osmond, and the lion I have no idea.

Bradshaw makes sense. I couldn't figure out how the Raven's reference connected but that works for him and he has a horse farm so that's the horse connection.

I think the peacock is Donnie Osmond. I don't think it would be penn. They clue of it's been a long time since your mom had a poster of me on her wall. Makes me think Donnie Osmond was a teen heartthrob.

Bradshaw makes sense. I couldn't figure out how the Raven's reference connected but that works for him and he has a horse farm so that's the horse connection.

I thought the Ravens reference came from the Hippo Antonio Brown.:headache: I'm all confused now.:rotfl: Maybe it is a Steeler or Bronco and NOT a Cowboy. Maybe Peyton Manning.

Last edited:

I thought the Ravens reference came from the Hippo Antonio Brown.:headache: I'm all confused now.:rotfl: Maybe it is a Steeler or Bronco and NOT a Cowboy. Maybe Peyton Manning.
No it came from the deer, but by the way he talked and his thick country accent he had and the clues towards football. It all just points to bradshaw.

My guesses...

Unicorn - Tori Spelling
Deer - Terry Bradshaw or Peyton Manning
Lion - Tracie Ellis Ross
Peacock - Donnie Osmond
Monster - Mike Tyson

Hi all. I randomly stumbled upon this show last night and was immediately sucked in. I think my husband feels like lost brain cells watching it. I only saw a few of the performers. I thought the peacock was Wayne Brady (is that his name, the guy from deal or no deal, I'm terrible with celebrities) but I couldn't make sense of the clue of mother's having his poster on the wall, donny is a way better guess. I will be following along. I love the no spoiler threads!

Surfed and saw it, figured why not ......
........ and was surprised that I actually liked it.
I rarely watch singing/dancing shows.

Never considered Donny Osmond for Peacock, that would seem to fit.

Unicorn is the only one I had an instant gut reaction to .... Drew Barrymore ... something in the way she moved.

She is from a Hollywood family, should have had a magical childhood but didn't.

She can sing and has bird tattoo on her arm.

Can't wait to find out who it is.

Hi all. I randomly stumbled upon this show last night and was immediately sucked in. I think my husband feels like lost brain cells watching it. I only saw a few of the performers. I thought the peacock was Wayne Brady (is that his name, the guy from deal or no deal, I'm terrible with celebrities) but I couldn't make sense of the clue of mother's having his poster on the wall, donny is a way better guess. I will be following along. I love the no spoiler threads!

Wayne Brady is from Lets make a deal and Howie Mandel is on Deal or no Deal. Wayne Brady is a good guess but I don’t think he was part of a magical act.

I hate that I missed this! How many episodes have they had ? How can we catch up; would they have it on Network demand?

I hate that I missed this! How many episodes have they had ? How can we catch up; would they have it on Network demand?

It premiered yesterday so you’ve only missed one episode. I don’t know streaming options for you. Maybe someone else on the thread has some options.

I agree with the thinking that Tori Spelling is the Unicorn.

I am guessing that the Deer is/was a NFL quarterback. The comment about horses makes you think Broncos or Colts. I don't think it is Peyton Manning because I think is voice would be very recognizable. He also said something about "Ravens beware"... so I am wondering it if is somebody who plays for a big rival of the Ravens, or somebody who got traded from them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter