THE LIBERAL THREAD #3- No Debate Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning libbies!

Guess what happens one week from manana?

;)

8 days darlin's!

Hey all!

I've been home sick the past few days (just allergy-related headcold), and since I do my best DISing at work, I'm sure I've missed a lot!

I should be back to work (and the DIS) tomorrow though :rotfl:

Next time, just bring the computer to bed with your sweet self! Hope you feel better.

On another note, have you all noticed that the closer we get to the election, the more the cons' teeth start chattering. Fear is not a good thing. .

Oh, I think it's just precious, like when my big tomcat fluffs up his tail when he sees something scary.

We go to Ocracoke every year. It's a liberal haven, tye-dye and peace signs everywhere. Surf's up and the sweet smell of somethin's burnin', doncha know!? Everyone bikes or walks -no SUV's allowed and the beach goes on forever....

thanks for askin', my little terrorist is perkin' just fine and will be a fine old hippie/community activist some day...or an NBA player. :dance3:

Egads, I can hardly stand it-eight more days til we can sing...

na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey go-od bye!:banana:

I have never been there! It's technically not that far, but the roads are weird so it takes almost as long to drive to WDW (or at least that's what I tell myself to excuse another trip).

Is this a private party or can any bleeding heart join;) ?

Come on in. We don't even have a secret password.

Note to self: Get secret liberal password. Disseminate in super-sneaky fashion to all liberals.

I did the same thing - I need to be cleansed!!

Was it the deep friend sandwiches?

In that world, their life is stagnant, rigid and never changing. Times do not and cannot change, and neither can Society according to them. If they were told the sky was green, they would surely believe it.

I truly feel sorry for those people.

Well, when the revolution comes . . . .

:rotfl2:

Bicker...it's 5:30 in the morning here and my brain isn't functional yet.

But, please....feel free.

What are you doing up so early? Did you terrorist wake up up? They can be so clingy.

I'm with Bicker--someone start an hourly count!

Good Morning libs!

I missed a lot last night!

I love the idea of an hourly countdown Bicker..:goodvibes

Welcome to the two new members of our "cult"!

Now I need to go get my car inspected and be sure it it still an acceptable liberal transportation machine!

It may take an hour to defrost it!

Secret password that is not really a secret:

Ack-ack-a-dack (see my tag :laughing:)

Just wanted to pop in and say good morning. I'm off to work to see my lil' Obama lovers.

Secret password that is not really a secret:

Ack-ack-a-dack (see my tag :laughing:)

Just wanted to pop in and say good morning. I'm off to work to see my lil' Obama lovers.

Are you another one of those horrible people spreading the filth of your liberal agenda to the impressionable minds of our children??:scared1:

:laughing: Right on!!

There it is!! I have seen you sig pic before and loved it! Now I can enjoy it on a regular basis. Where was it taken if you don't mind me asking?:)

No clue, it was taken from a chain e-mail at work :rotfl:

So I just got a note from one of my liberal co-workers.

Apparently the View just had a contentious meeting with Coulter.

I'm sure it will be on Huffington soon.

I'm currently TiVoing it - and will watch soon.....

I love "working from home" on Mondays! ;)

So I just got a note from one of my liberal co-workers.

Apparently the View just had a contentious meeting with Coulter.

I'm sure it will be on Huffington soon.

I'm currently TiVoing it - and will watch soon.....

I love "working from home" on Mondays! ;)

Oooooh. Coulter.

Pawp the pawpcorn.

She's always good for some interestin' action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter