The Legoland Coupons/Discounts Thread!

Saw this offer today.... Did anyone get one? Does anyone know if these are for legoland only or for hoppers? I see its while supplies last too.

FREE LEGOLAND Ticket Offer

May 8 - June 30, 2015

LEGOLAND Parks and LEGOLAND Discovery Center FREE Ticket with Full Paid Ticket Offer with any LEGO Purchase.

Offer valid at shop.LEGO.com and participating LEGO Stores only, excluding the LEGO Stores at Downtown Disney in Orlando, FL, Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, CA, and Quebec LEGO Store locations. Offer is available while supplies last. Each qualifying purchase will receive a coupon good for one free one-day ticket with purchase of a full-price one-day ticket to LEGOLAND California, LEGOLAND Florida or any LEGOLAND Discovery Center.

^ That looks like a nice little deal.

I currently have a buy adult, get a child ticket free. It seems, though, that I will have to purchase this at the gate only. I was going to buy tickets online. Can anyone comment on how long/slow the ticket lines are?

Also, is it definitely cheaper to purchase online in advance than it is at the gate? Somewhere I thought I saw the online price was actually a couple of dollars MORE than buying online. I am interested in one day only, no hoppers. One adult and 2 kids. Thanks in advance for any advice.

^ That looks like a nice little deal.

I currently have a buy adult, get a child ticket free. It seems, though, that I will have to purchase this at the gate only. I was going to buy tickets online. Can anyone comment on how long/slow the ticket lines are?

Also, is it definitely cheaper to purchase online in advance than it is at the gate? Somewhere I thought I saw the online price was actually a couple of dollars MORE than buying online. I am interested in one day only, no hoppers. One adult and 2 kids. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Here's the buy 1 adult, get 1 child promo from the Lego Movie DVD (expires 12/31/16):
www.legoland.com/tlmdvd
Discount ID 149913

You can buy online, the price looks the same as at the gate (got the gate prices from mousesavers):

http://www.mousesavers.com/californ...rium-legoland-water-park-discounts-and-deals/

^^THANK YOU! I have never been there and I have no idea what the ticket booths are like or how long I can expect to wait in them, so it's great to know I can get the tickets online with the discount!

Here's the buy 1 adult, get 1 child promo from the Lego Movie DVD (expires 12/31/16):
www.legoland.com/tlmdvd
Discount ID 149913

You can buy online, the price looks the same as at the gate (got the gate prices from mousesavers):

http://www.mousesavers.com/californ...rium-legoland-water-park-discounts-and-deals/

Thank you for sharing. I just tried this discount ID to buy 2 adult, 2 child tickets, but only 1 child ticket fee was waived. Is there a limit to how many times this code is used? Thank you. I am looking for Legoland only (no hopper) 1 day ticket. I am new to this, thank you!

Thank you for sharing. I just tried this discount ID to buy 2 adult, 2 child tickets, but only 1 child ticket fee was waived. Is there a limit to how many times this code is used? Thank you. I am looking for Legoland only (no hopper) 1 day ticket. I am new to this, thank you!

I guess I solved my own problem by making 2 separate purchases of 1 adult and 1 child. The code 149913 worked both times.

I'm sorry, I'm all kinds of confused.
I want to buy 2 adults and 2 kids for the LegoLand Florida and the Waterpark.
It doesn't look like the buy one, get one offer works for that. Anyone have any better ideas on how to save a few bucks on this?
Thanks!

For what it's worth, there are small plastic packages of lego sets at target at the check out lanes that have boagoc free coupons on the back on the actual package. They had star wars and chimia sets when we bought them for 3.99 each. But I'm going to try this online code because I'd much rather buy online and have tickets. The coupons on the back of packages require you to purchase when you get there.

Following. THanks so much for the codes! We are hoping for a trip in October.

So if I purchase these tickets, but don't intend on using them until this fall, after the 9/30/15 deadline, will they still be valid?

Last edited:
So if I purchase these tickets, but don't intend on using them until this fall, after the 9/30/15 deadline, will they still be valid?

It says "Online tickets expire one year from date of purchase". So you should be good. The 9/30/15 deadline is just to purchase.

Testing out the purchasing process. Where/when do I enter the coupon code if I'm trying to use the Lego Movie offer that wanderlust posted?

Testing out the purchasing process. Where/when do I enter the coupon code if I'm trying to use the Lego Movie offer that wanderlust posted?

At the very end where it says "review order" and there is a field to input coupon code. Just did it and it works.

At the very end where it says "review order" and there is a field to input coupon code. Just did it and it works.

Okay, thanks! Yes, I didn't get all the way there because I didn't really want to put in my card info yet. :)

www.legoland.com/tlmdvd
Discount ID 149913

Thanks! I just successfully used this deal (by doing it in two transactions to get two kids' discounts). It was a better deal than most of the B1AG1C because most of those only offered a dual Legoland/Sea Life ticket for 107 dollars vs. the 89 for just Legoland (no water park or Sea Life Aquarium - we have one of those locally). With 5 tickets to buy, this deal saved us like $50 on top of the 2 free kids' tickets!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!