The Legoland Coupons/Discounts Thread!

Hi Jo123Great!

There's no promo code needed - just use the direct link below the general link (I'll have to remove that, it's no longer functional) to get to the right page. You'll see that it does say all over that this is the 40% off ticket and the prices shown reflect that discount accurately. This is a great deal but mostly for those who have an odd number of people in their party or just going solo. Otherwise the BOGO equal ticket type is the best deal followed by the Buy 1 Adult get 1 Child free tickets.

Hope that helps you!

We got 6 adults + 2 kids (one 4yrs, the other 2yrs)
So, thinking of buying

BOGO *1 = $83
40% *5 = $249

ok...let me find the link!!!

thank you very much :)

Hi Chereya,
Really appreciate for the helps!

However, i still have a questions :I didn't see the terms and condition of that discount, but i know most of them should be "tickets valid until 1 year after purchase", is the 40% discount as well?

thanks!

We got 6 adults + 2 kids (one 4yrs, the other 2yrs)
So, thinking of buying

BOGO *1 = $83
40% *5 = $249

ok...let me find the link!!!

thank you very much :)

Are you looking at the Legoland only tickets?

B1AG1C *1 = $83
40% *5 adults = $249
=================
Total $332

To offer another option you could do a combo Legoland/Aquarium ticket for:
B1AG1A X 3 @ $101 = $303.00
40% off 1 Child = $54.60
=================
Total $357.60

So for a total of $25.60 more, you could all have admission to the Aquarium next door. It's relatively quick - about an hour to do - but it offers a brain break from the lines and rides of Legoland. :)

As for the 1 year length of validity after purchase, I think that question came up earlier but not sure if it the poster came back to update. You can always call the Legoland ticketing office (phone number on the OP) and just ask. :)

As for the 1 year length of validity after purchase, I think that question came up earlier but not sure if it the poster came back to update. You can always call the Legoland ticketing office (phone number on the OP) and just ask. :)

I posted earlier about the length of validity. I emailed LLand customer service about it, but I never heard back. It's on my follow up list for this week, so I will post back when I hear something.

In the terms and conditions for the Barbara's 40% off deal, it states that the ticket is only good for the date of purchase, whereas the other tickets state a 1 year length of validity.

I posted earlier about the length of validity. I emailed LLand customer service about it, but I never heard back. It's on my follow up list for this week, so I will post back when I hear something.

In the terms and conditions for the Barbara's 40% off deal, it states that the ticket is only good for the date of purchase, whereas the other tickets state a 1 year length of validity.

Thank you so much for your update, Skimassey! I appreciate you coming back to the thread to participate in the newest discussion about the Barbara's 40% off deal. Do you have an upcoming trip to Legoland that you are waiting to hear back from LL Customer service before you buy your tickets? :hippie:

I went ahead and just sent another email, and heard back immediately:

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry. Tickets must be purchased by expiration date printed on the coupon.

Your purchased tickets will expire a year from the date of purchased. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me.

Thank you.

Alejandra Molina | Guest Communications Coordinator
LEGOLAND® California Resort
One LEGOLAND Drive | Carlsbad | CA | 92008 | USA
Office: 00.1.760.918.5300 ext 234 | Fax: 00.1.760.918.5329 | E-Mail: Alejandra.Molina@legoland.com
www.LEGOLAND.com

Thank you so much for your update, Skimassey! I appreciate you coming back to the thread to participate in the newest discussion about the Barbara's 40% off deal. Do you have an upcoming trip to Legoland that you are waiting to hear back from LL Customer service before you buy your tickets? :hippie:

We are going to be in LL during Thanksgiving. :cool1: I've already purchased 2 BOGO offers, but we are a party of 5, so I was waiting for clarification on the length of validity before buying the single ticket. Looks like I can finish with the transaction since the email I received today said that the tickets will be good for a year. I'm going to print her email and bring it with me, just to be on the safe side.

I went ahead and just sent another email, and heard back immediately:

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry. Tickets must be purchased by expiration date printed on the coupon.

Your purchased tickets will expire a year from the date of purchased. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me.

Thank you.

Alejandra Molina | Guest Communications Coordinator
LEGOLAND® California Resort
One LEGOLAND Drive | Carlsbad | CA | 92008 | USA
Office: 00.1.760.918.5300 ext 234 | Fax: 00.1.760.918.5329 | E-Mail: Alejandra.Molina@legoland.com
www.LEGOLAND.com

Thanks so much for doing this for all of us here and posting your emailed reply! Looks like we have a confirmation that the ticket expiration policy is 1 year from date of purchase. :thumbsup2

Hi guys I am wondering if you can help me work out the best deal. We are a family of 6 (4 kids are aged 17, 14, 12 and 9). We are staying at the Legoland hotel 2 nights in January and are planning to visit the aquarium on arrival day, LEGOLAND the next day and LEGOLAND again on our departure day. What is our best deal?

Not sure if a hopper is good for us as we will not be leaving LEGOLAND to go to the aquarium on the same day.

TIA:)

hi everyone...i have a coupon good for a free one-day child ticket with purchase of a full-price one day adult ticket to any legoland park or discovery center expiring 3/31/15...send me a pm with your mailing address & i'll send it out...i don't check-in on here every day so please have patience...thanks!

Last edited:
Hello,
This thread has great information!

My family is planning a 1 day visit to Legoland CA in June 2015 (2 adults & 2 children). Are there any deals for this time period? I think most of the previous links have expired as of 12/31/14.

TIA for any info!

There's a Legoland App which has special offers:
* 5 Days for the price of 1 resort hopper ticket - All visits must occur within 5 days of 1st visit. Ticket expires on 10/25/2015
* Resort Hopper ticket + 2nd day free - save up to $15 - 2nd visit must occur within 9 days of 1st visit.
Plus there's other specials as well.
I purchased tickets through the app last year for our holiday in September and had no problems at all.

Great- is the "official" Cali Legoland app or a different one?

I was really hoping for the BOGO offers for adults & kids. We only plan on being there 1 day.

Thanks

Great- is the "official" Cali Legoland app or a different one?

I was really hoping for the BOGO offers for adults & kids. We only plan on being there 1 day.

Thanks
Are you going to other So Cal sites? There are some great multi-location cards that offer discounts to a whole bunch of places. We did the San Diego one and went to the Zoo, Seaworld and Legoland--but could have gone to a ton of more places with it too. It is only good for a certain # of days, in the 3-5 range I believe. We got ours through Costco online and that was cheaper than the normal rates for the cards. Here is a link: http://www.smartdestinations.com/san-diego-attractions-and-tours/_d_Sdo-p1.html?pass=Sdo_Prod_Go

And a link to information on Mousesavers about them: http://www.mousesavers.com/go-san-diego-card/

Coupons often come in the Lego magazine (free magazine) if you get that.

hi everyone...i have a coupon good for a free one-day child ticket with purchase of a full-price one day adult ticket to any legoland park or discovery center...send me a pm with your mailing address & i'll send it out...i don't check-in on here every day so please have patience...thanks!

Hi, do you still have the BOGO coupon available?
Thanks for the 25% off code you posted!

Looking like the 25% off code expires end of 2014, and I'm assuming that's the same for the BOGO coupons out there? If not I'd love 2 BOGO coupons if anyone has them that don't expire, as well. thanks a bunch!!

Hi there, I'm new to these boards and found them when searching for the best deals for Legoland tickets. We're from Canada and will be going to Legoland the beginning of April and I have been told to do it over 2 days as our friends found one day not enough. What we're looking for is the hopper tickets to include the waterpark especially (and the sea life we may as well as it's minimal to add on). 2 Adults 2 kids (age 8 & 9) and a toddler (under age 2)

Has anyone on this thread been to Legoland and purchased the second day for $20 option from guest services? What if you have a coupon for your original purchase or a Buy one adult get one child free coupon? We have a couple of those coupons but aren't sure if we can qualify for the $20 for a second day or if we're better off buying the advance purchase on the Legoland website and getting the $15 off/pass and 2nd day free from their website?

Hope someone can help me, I'm so confused!! Thanks! :confused3

hi everyone! still have:
hi everyone...i have a coupon good for a free one-day child ticket with purchase of a full-price one day adult ticket to any legoland park or discovery center expiring 3/31/15...send me a pm with your mailing address & i'll send it out...i don't check-in on here every day so please have patience...thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter