The Last to Post-2nd Edition - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really, just went out because a friendA called and said a friendB who never goes out wants to go out with us. So picked up A and B. A said a girl he works with wants to meet up, perhaps the true motive. A got drunk, B not really, I had a lot of water.

I think my cold is progressing but I have bad coughing attacks.

I see that not much has changed in the dating scene.

Are you willing to try a home remedy for the cough?

Gosh no....there's already enough competition! But it tempting to see what and how Queenie reacts....she waited for us all to guess before she slipped in....LAST!

I don't know about that. I think she is just normally a late comer.

Are you willing to try a home remedy for the cough?

Perhaps, what do you have to suggest? Is it dumping my cocaine in a pot of boiling water and putting a towel over my head and to inhale the steam? I'd rather stick some sort of fly up my nose.

Perhaps, what do you have to suggest? Is it dumping my cocaine in a pot of boiling water and putting a towel over my head and it to inhale the steam? I'd rather stick some sort of fly up my nose.

You have cocaine....and you didn't share??? :confused3

Nothing so drastic. Do you have and/or like ginger? If so, cut a slice a ginger about the size of a quarter. If you like ginger, then put the whole slice in your mouth and suck on it for a bit. If you don't then add the slice to a cup of warm water with lemon and honey.

At the moment I don't have any ginger. It's the one thing I normally forget when I plan to make stir fry. I might have to pick some up next trip to the store though and I'll try it out. Thanks.

So, how was the night out? Did you, A and B just talk about girls?

It was pretty fun. I watched people dance as my knee is injured and I don't think dancing would help that situation. The girl who wanted to see A was with us and I talked to her a bit. She was a bit wild and slapped me three times once to knock my hat off. Not sure why but I think she was upset because I told her A had a GF. If she remembers this night I bet she will be pretty shy next time I run into her.

And I spoke to a few other friends that were out.

Music was only so so.

How bad is the knee and what do you do for a living? You always seem to be around as much as I am...and I know I'm only a part-time everything..

I'm at home. Took the day off. Spent it in bed. Unfortunately didn't actually sleep but it was good escaping the computer screen for most of the day. Eyes and head are doing a bit better as a result.
Windows 7 is the bane of my existence as when the software program we use freezes it causes flickering on the screen that can go for up to 10 mins. The other guys didn't really believe me until one of them got 'upgraded'. He now has all the GB he wants...and a flickering screen :headache:

Glad you're feeling a bit better. Are you well enough for work tomorrow?
Should be. Not looking forward to it as the two chefs are likely to still be doing things to the recipe independently :rolleyes: Although the wife of one of them has been due to have a baby any day...so maybe he's gotten 'the call'?? Not that that will help...
Just means the remaining chef will peruse and want to change things............again..........and the cooks keep cooking trapped in a hot and stuffy kitchen...

(how's that...given the food theme I've come up with a food analogy)

Going to get ready for be in about 10 mins. Just watching Jeopardy

Yeah...sometimes...too many chefs in the kitchen will spoil the soup.

Enjoy jeopardy and sleep well. I'm planning on getting some early shuteye too. One of my cats has been waking me up at 3.30 am to be let out. We do a bit of a song and dance, he settles down for another hour and then I let him out with the birds.

Have you been checking out the excitement levels on the Aussie board? It's gonna be quiet there in a couple of weeks.

Does the cat bring you 'gifts' of rats/mice/birds? How many cats do you have?

I hope you get some sleep and have a good day tomorrow :)

I actually haven't been there in MANY weeks and popped on today. Perused the list of topics but didn't click on any. From memory half the population of Disneyland in September will be Aussies though....ugh....too Aussie for my liking :lmao: :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter