The 'I'm attending MVMCP' thread

The list is updated. The list grows and grows each day. Awesome to see so many of us ready to get our holiday hats on. The date of that first party is getting closer and closer by the minute!

Please check the list on post #1 to ensure your information is correct. Some people didn't specify how many would be in their party so I used (?). Also, if it's going to be your first MVMCP, let me know and I'll put you name in red.

My DD and I will be attending our first MVMCP on November 9th. Really excited for the party. Thanks for adding us to the list.

dnsmills said:
The list is updated. The list grows and grows each day. Awesome to see so many of us ready to get our holiday hats on. The date of that first party is getting closer and closer by the minute!

Please check the list on post #1 to ensure your information is correct. Some people didn't specify how many would be in their party so I used (?). Also, if it's going to be your first MVMCP, let me know and I'll put you name in red.

We are a party of 4. Not sure I'm posting in the right place. micandsofsmom

We'll be there on November 16th (5 of us). It will be our first part of any kind!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter