The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's gals like to Gossip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paperman-photos-slice.jpg

i want to see wreck-it-ralph,but i really want to see paperman so bad
all the images coming out are so perfect

My brother is at church camp for a week. Not really complaining about getting a break from him hehe
That sounded bad

I liked Pirates so so much better in DL. It's a Small World was tons better with the Disney characters. I don't really like Dinosaur at AK, but I still ride it....Indiana Jones is better in DL too. Same track and everything and I think it's better hehe

I want a summer romance so bad. It looks like it ain't gonna happen for me this year haha I am so lame~

as we were leaving the park Saturday night drenched from the World of Color mishap I saw this one couple watching the fireworks together and the way they had their arms around each other was so cute and I just want that so badly :c

as we were leaving the park Saturday night drenched from the World of Color mishap I saw this one couple watching the fireworks together and the way they had their arms around each other was so cute and I just want that so badly :c

omg story of my life lol

if they have Christian Mingle and websites for people who want to date people of their culture, there should be a Disney dating website.

it could first match your traits to a character and then show you results of people who matched your character's counterpart

/proof I'm jetlagged and need to get out of this hotel room

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter