The Goodys are going back to Disney! Update:Page 19 & Checklist added!

Help us decide... Where should we stay and why?

• Contemporary

• Animal Kingdom Lodge

• Beach Club

• Polynesian

• Port Orleans Riverside

Results are only viewable after voting.
First of all, I love the Daddy's day montage of Wayne and the boys! You have an awesome hubby!

Second, you two need to get a room!!:lmao: Just kidding! Mike and I are the same mushy way. We love each other so much and aren't afraid to express it. It makes others sick sometimes I think!!:rotfl: Good for you guys!

Finally, YAY for Disney nights again! Your Bolt night looked amazing! What was in the dog bones? They made me drool! Let me know when the next Disney night is and I'll make sure to get up early and hit the road. I wonder how long of a drive it is from here to your house!:confused3

I've been so MIA from the DIS lately. It's been so nice out, I haven't had time to play on the computer. Emily and I have been hanging at the park, swimming and doing yard work! I think we played Hungry Hungry Hippos about 4000 times today! Ugh!!

Oh, I almost forgot, I love the wall mural Wayne painted for the boys. Very nice!:thumbsup2

Oh, WOW, I am so excited!!!! I had no idea you started up a pre trippie. I just finished my TR and am wondering when i'm going to start my pre trippie up for ............ Next September.......... I'll wait a little while. But i'm so happy you started yours. I'll be happy to come check in a see how everyone is doing. I absolutely love you Disney A-Z book, I think i'll be scooping that idea up as well!!!! something fun to do while waiting!!!!

I think you should stay at Animal Kingdom Lodge. Love the Animals

First of all, I love the Daddy's day montage of Wayne and the boys! You have an awesome hubby!

Thanks!!

Second, you two need to get a room!!:lmao: Just kidding! Mike and I are the same mushy way. We love each other so much and aren't afraid to express it. It makes others sick sometimes I think!!:rotfl: Good for you guys!

:rotfl: I know - we make people sick... It's nice to be in love with your husband isnt it!?? Last night we got in a heated debate because he was trying to put down my beloved "GH" and I was saying that the show has been around forever and couldnt say that about any shows he watches.. Well, we debated about that and all the other "trash" tv I watch.... Then today he went and got me Confessions of a Shopaholic! So he really is a good hubby!!hee-hee!

Finally, YAY for Disney nights again! Your Bolt night looked amazing! What was in the dog bones? They made me drool! Let me know when the next Disney night is and I'll make sure to get up early and hit the road. I wonder how long of a drive it is from here to your house!:confused3

Hot dogs! Do you eat those when you are preggo? I wish you lived closer and we would invite you all over this weekend for the cook-out- Camp Rock Night!

I've been so MIA from the DIS lately. It's been so nice out, I haven't had time to play on the computer. Emily and I have been hanging at the park, swimming and doing yard work! I think we played Hungry Hungry Hippos about 4000 times today! Ugh!!

I cant believe that- it has rained here for the whole TWO weeks I have been stuck in the house with my flu kids...

Oh, I almost forgot, I love the wall mural Wayne painted for the boys. Very nice!:thumbsup2

Thanks!! It looks so cool in their playroom!

Oh, WOW, I am so excited!!!! I had no idea you started up a pre trippie. I just finished my TR and am wondering when i'm going to start my pre trippie up for ............ Next September.......... I'll wait a little while. But i'm so happy you started yours. I'll be happy to come check in a see how everyone is doing. I absolutely love you Disney A-Z book, I think i'll be scooping that idea up as well!!!! something fun to do while waiting!!!!

I think you should stay at Animal Kingdom Lodge. Love the Animals

Hi Pam!! Welcome back!!! I was wondering where you have been. I really enjoyed reading your Trip Report- the pics all look so great! I am really looking forward to hearing all the plans about the wedding- you should start your pre trip soon so we can hear all the plans!!!

After much debate, and LOT's of research we have decided against renting DVC Points, and decided NOT to stay at any of the resorts in our Poll! :rotfl:

We booked 7 nights, 8 days at the beautiful................

Caribbean Beach Resort !!!!

We booked a Waterview, Pirate Room!

CBRPirateRoom.jpg

Have you all seen the new Zero Entry Pool at this place? It's so nice!!

CBRPool.jpg

I love that you can watch Illuminations from a hammock on the beach at CBR!

The Kiddie Pool Area with the Ship and little slides is going to be PERFECT for Owen. I am really excited about this place. The price saves us over 1,000 and this way we will rent a car again. Which we really like having- for us with the 2 kids and the stroller, and the fact that we eat all our dinners all over the place it will be GREAT to have! At CBR, you also get to park your car right next to your hotel room! Big bonus- at the Deluxes the parking lots are SO far away!!!

CBRKiddieShipPic.jpg

CBRKiddieShip.jpg

Well there is my big update for today!!

WOO HOO for a resort!! I think your boys will ADORE the pirate room, how fun! pirate:

Thank you!! Now onto where we are going to eat this time!!! My favorite part of the planning. :rotfl2:

Do you know how I change my title of the trip report? Like if I wanted to add something to it or change it... I am clueless!!!

Thank you!! Now onto where we are going to eat this time!!! My favorite part of the planning. :rotfl2:

Do you know how I change my title of the trip report? Like if I wanted to add something to it or change it... I am clueless!!!

That is the best part of planning!

Go to your very first post and edit that post. You have to edit in the advanced mode, there is a button for that. Then you can edit the title. :thumbsup2

That is the best part of planning!

Go to your very first post and edit that post. You have to edit in the advanced mode, there is a button for that. Then you can edit the title. :thumbsup2

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I have been trying to figure that out for a LONG time!!!

I've been following along, but haven't posted, but I loved your last trip report and I'm glad I'm in on the beginning (sort of) of this one!

I think you picked a great resort! I have heard wonderful things about CBR!!

Congrats! (And very nice Father's Day montage....:thumbsup2)

Sara

I've been following along, but haven't posted, but I loved your last trip report and I'm glad I'm in on the beginning (sort of) of this one!

I think you picked a great resort! I have heard wonderful things about CBR!!

Congrats! (And very nice Father's Day montage....:thumbsup2)

Sara

Hi Sara!! I am glad you heard great things about CBR!! I think the boys will love it. I can't get Owen to stop singing "Yo ho, Yo ho A Pirates Life for ME!"

I am glad you are joining in again. It's going to be a VERY LONG Pre Trip- I have year and a month to plan!!

:cheer2:YAY!!!:cheer2: I think the boys will love the pirate room! pirate: How fun! We stayed at CBR about 8 years ago and we really liked it. The grounds are beautiful, it's like to Poly, but half the price!!! You guys will really enjoy it!! The new pool looks awesome!! I'm so excited for you! Let the planning details begin!!:woohoo::woohoo:

:thumbsup2GREAT CHOICE!!! Nicki and Wayne,
Danny & I are looking at the CBR and CSR!

Your boys are going to LOVE THE pirate room and the pool area.pirate:

That's what I like!!!
I also like how CSR has queen beds in their dbl rooms; if I can't book a king Danny has to have a queen dbl's just do not work (he's too tall for both of us & we're just too fat, we both would have to lose 40# {which would be nice if I had the willpower:rotfl:}

So, when did ya'll decide to go (dates)???

Loved your Father's Day montage; you and your boys are very lucky indeed to have a dad (&hubby) like Wayne. Danny is better with Ashton but was waaaayy too young for the older two.

Sounds like a great movie adventure coming up!! too hot here for cookouts

Can't wait to follow your planning of ADR's and I like the idea of the rental car; so, this means ya'll decided to fly again. Good choice I think we are going to go that route next year also. If the older kids don't want to fly they can meet us there (I guess).:flower3:

P.S. How are ya'll making out w/the flu this week?? Hope all is better:cutie:

Not sure if I posted before but I read your last TR too. Also I voted for CR but I think you will love CBR. We stayed there in October but before the Pirate rooms were done. Your boys will love it. I'm usually more of a deluxe girl but CBR was nice, if only it were on the monorail. Last trip we rented DVC points for SSR but my kids actually liked CBR better :goodvibes. If they can't have Poly then CBR is the second choice. Anyway so glad Owen is feeling better. I love the Disney A-Z idea, might try that with my kids. Your Father's Day post is very nice too.

:cheer2:YAY!!!:cheer2: I think the boys will love the pirate room! pirate: How fun! We stayed at CBR about 8 years ago and we really liked it. The grounds are beautiful, it's like to Poly, but half the price!!! You guys will really enjoy it!! The new pool looks awesome!! I'm so excited for you! Let the planning details begin!!:woohoo::woohoo:

Thank you!! I am so excited about it. We LOVE spending our afternoons by the pool, and it does look pretty amazing. Now onto food!!! I am already making lists of all our MUST DO's!! So excited. :banana:

:thumbsup2GREAT CHOICE!!! Nicki and Wayne,
Danny & I are looking at the CBR and CSR!

Your boys are going to LOVE THE pirate room and the pool area.pirate:

I know- I cant wait for them to see it. I hope Myles will do that Pirate Cruise they have for the kids. Owen is too little so he may want to wait until Owen is old enough to enjoy it too!

That's what I like!!!
I also like how CSR has queen beds in their dbl rooms; if I can't book a king Danny has to have a queen dbl's just do not work (he's too tall for both of us & we're just too fat, we both would have to lose 40# {which would be nice if I had the willpower:rotfl:}
:rotfl: You are both just beautiful!!

So, when did ya'll decide to go (dates)???

As of now- last week in August. (HOT and RAIN- I know!) I would REALLY like free dining... (we will upgrade to deluxe) and not having to take Myles out of school is another reason why. BUT if 4/3 is released again... then maybe that would change.... I would LOVE to go in February for Myles bday... if 4/3 was released I would change it to then... and I also want MNSSHP so the last week in September still calls my name. So I guess I have it now for August but it could really change.

Loved your Father's Day montage; you and your boys are very lucky indeed to have a dad (&hubby) like Wayne. Danny is better with Ashton but was waaaayy too young for the older two.

Thanks- he is a keeper! Sounds like Danny is too.... Hey- they just need a little training right!? :rotfl:

Sounds like a great movie adventure coming up!! too hot here for cookouts

Can't wait to follow your planning of ADR's and I like the idea of the rental car; so, this means ya'll decided to fly again. Good choice I think we are going to go that route next year also. If the older kids don't want to fly they can meet us there (I guess).:flower3:

P.S. How are ya'll making out w/the flu this week?? Hope all is better:cutie:

Thank you- we are FINALLY in the CLEAR! WOW- this has been a HORRIBLE two weeks. I think I am probably going to loose my job over it- or they will make it so that I will leave on my own.... they Stink!!!!

Not sure if I posted before but I read your last TR too. Also I voted for CR but I think you will love CBR. We stayed there in October but before the Pirate rooms were done. Your boys will love it. I'm usually more of a deluxe girl but CBR was nice, if only it were on the monorail. Last trip we rented DVC points for SSR but my kids actually liked CBR better :goodvibes. If they can't have Poly then CBR is the second choice. Anyway so glad Owen is feeling better. I love the Disney A-Z idea, might try that with my kids. Your Father's Day post is very nice too.

Hi!!! Thank you for joining in again!! We REALLY want CR... but the extra $1,000 kills me... I keep thinking what I can do with it... (like all the stuff we can buy at Disney, upgrading to Deluxe, getting the rental) I think when the kids are older, when I can actually LAY OUT at the pool, or enjoy my hotel, (lol :rotfl:) I would like to stay deluxe!
This week is letter C! We watched Cinderella this week, and for Disney Night tomorrow we will watch Camp Rock. Its fun and it gets the boys to learn a little. Myles had a REALLY hard time with his C's. Its weird doing this exercise... I thought he knew all his letters, but when I am sitting down with him, I see he still needs to practice them!!

Thanks- the boys are finally better!!:banana:

Congrats on booking! You guys are going to have so much fun there!

Shannon! Hi Stranger... where you been!? I was just telling Wayne I hadnt heard from you in a bit!! Congrats on the weight loss.. I need to go on Saturday... I think I gained 10 the last two weeks, sitting in the house in lock down! I realized working keeps me from eating all day. Being at home and dieting is really tough...

OH WOW, your boys are going to be in Heaven in that Pirate room, and the pool looks amazing, as well as the playground!!!! Great Choice!!! Have you shown the boys those pictures yet?

And I think I will start my pre trippie up soon this way we can all "hang out" again and I can let you in on my wedding plans. My friend and I are going up to the place where we're having it this week to put down the deposit and take lots of pics, so I can post them!!!! I will, you encouraged me to do it, i'll start up soon. Maybe this week, it will be a long wait, but it'll be fun.

OH WOW, your boys are going to be in Heaven in that Pirate room, and the pool looks amazing, as well as the playground!!!! Great Choice!!! Have you shown the boys those pictures yet?

Yes- They both are so excited.

And I think I will start my pre trippie up soon this way we can all "hang out" again and I can let you in on my wedding plans. My friend and I are going up to the place where we're having it this week to put down the deposit and take lots of pics, so I can post them!!!! I will, you encouraged me to do it, i'll start up soon. Maybe this week, it will be a long wait, but it'll be fun.

YIPPEEEE!!!! I am so excited to follow along with all the wedding plans.

Great choice!:thumbsup2

We are doing the pirate rooms in August. It is truly the highlight of the trip for DS (10), thats all he wants to talk about. From all the pics and stuff I have seen I dont think it will disappoint. What boy doesn't dream of sleeping on a pirate ship. pirate:

Oh, what dates did you book for? I went back and re read, not sure if I missed it.

Right now we are booked for the last week in August!

Great choice!:thumbsup2

We are doing the pirate rooms in August. It is truly the highlight of the trip for DS (10), thats all he wants to talk about. From all the pics and stuff I have seen I dont think it will disappoint. What boy doesn't dream of sleeping on a pirate ship. pirate:

ooh I am so excited to hear all about your trip- as we will be going in August next year and also staying at CBR! You will have to give me all your tips!!

I have a feeling the room is going to make the trip even more magical for the boys!! As you said, sleeping on a pirate ship is going to be pretty cool!! and that pool looks so nice!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter