The Good News Is......

Mickey’s ready for Halloween ~ available at Lowe’s:
View attachment 524231
https://www.popsugar.com/node/47728423
Adorable!

Normally I would be running down to Lowe’s to grab one of those, as our house is “the” Halloween house in our neighborhood. Unfortunately this year we won’t be decorating outside in order to avoid attracting trick or treaters. The outside lights will be out. We are however decorating and celebrating inside just us. I’m actually looking forward to our own family celebration and not having to run to the door every 30 seconds.

The good news is...persistence pays off! I've been searching for an artist I bought items from at Designer Con in 2015 (no signature on them) and I finally found their Etsy shop (The Gorgonist).

I'm not sure if it will go on this year, but Designer Con usually has a couple of Disney artists there.

From today's MP DLR Update (9/14/20):
Knott's launches Taste of Fall-o-Ween
While California theme park operators continue to wait for the state to issue guidelines on how and when they can reopen their gates, Knott's Berry Farm has announced a new Halloween version of their "outdoor dining and retail experience" series.
The Taste of Fall-o-Ween event runs Fridays through Sundays, September 25 through November 1, and adds holiday decorations, new entertainment and a trick-or-treat activity for younger guests to the food and shopping lineup.
Admission to this event comes in the form of a Taste of Knott’s Tasting Card, which is now $35 for ages 12 and up (another $5 increase over the Taste of Knott's event). The tasting card provides samples of up to five of the Taste of Fall-o-Ween food and beverage options offered at 28 locations throughout the theme park. Tickets for children 3 to 11 are now $20, and come with three tastings and one trip through the Camp Snoopy Trick-or-Treat Trail. Children 2 and under are free. Tickets are limited each day to control crowd size. Knott's Annual Passholders save 20%.
Again, while the rides remain closed, Knott's says that artisan booths and select Knott’s retail stores will be open to with event merchandise and theme park souvenirs.
While the revenue from this event can't possible scratch that of Knott's signature Knott's Scary Farm bash, which was canceled for 2020 due to COVID-19, this string of events is helping expose Knott's to a crowd of theme park fans who are looking for a way to celebrate the holiday. For many, just walking through a decorated theme park may be worth the price of admission.

For Star Wars fans, this is good news. For those who loved WonderGround Gallery, it’s extremely sad news. 😢 Our family loved WonderGround - DD collected all things Hipster Mickey and had Jerrod autograph items when he visited WDW in February.

https://www.cinemablend.com/news/25...park-closed-but-the-location-is-heartbreaking
The DIS article on this (sad news for us, although we are Star Wars fans, too): https://www.wdwinfo.com/news-storie...w-selling-star-wars-galaxys-edge-merchandise/.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter