The Good News Is......

disneyparks.disney.go.com

Aulani Resort Will Plan to Begin a Phased Reopening on November 1
Over the past several months we have enjoyed sharing some Aulani Resort magic with you at home. We shared peaceful scenes from the resort to help you find your Zen, an inside look at Aulani Resort, Cast Member performances of hula at home and
disneyparks.disney.go.com
And the DIS article:
www.wdwinfo.com

Aulani Resort to Begin a Phased Reopening on November 1
Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa in Hawaii is working toward a phased reopening on November 1st. The gradual reopening comes on the heels of Hawaai's announcement of a new pre-arrival testing program for visitors coming
www.wdwinfo.com
Bucket list.

The good news is that I finally have a very good reason for not being able to visit DL for thanksgiving...

I just started to work at my first job last week!
I guess I am kind of grown up now...

Nah, don't you believe it! You may have to act like a grownup but that doesn't mean you actually have to BE one! Trust me, I've been 16 for the last, well, more years than I care to count. I had a career, married and raised a family, and am now retired. But 'grown up'? Not me!

Congratulations on your job!

The good news is...

my nosy neighbor's 6-month long backyard construction project finally finished and my great green privacy wall is growing in nicely to shield her view into our yard.

and I'm finally done for now with planting stuff in our backyard.

and my YDD has been in a video chat w/one of her BFFs for the last hour. This friend transferred to a different school last school year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter