The Golf Cart Thread

I saw this one last night at the Raleigh RV Show.

IndianaJones003.jpg

IndianaJones004.jpg

That thing probably cost more than my truck!!!!

Has anyone ever tried to put a cart with the flip up foot rest in an 8 foot bed truck? We're thinking of purchasing this back seat assembly for a Club Car and hopefully put the tail gate up on the long bed truck?? :confused3 Ron?

I saw this one last night at the Raleigh RV Show.

IndianaJones003.jpg

IndianaJones004.jpg

Wow, how did I miss seeing that cart. We were at the Raleigh show on Friday morning but I didn't see it. We were mainly looking at the Class A's so that's probably why I missed it. Looks like it was in with the Fifth Wheels.

Wow, how did I miss seeing that cart. We were at the Raleigh show on Friday morning but I didn't see it. We were mainly looking at the Class A's so that's probably why I missed it. Looks like it was in with the Fifth Wheels.

It was in the Dorton Arena.

Has anyone every tried to a cart with the flip up foot rest in an 8 foot bed truck? We're thinking of purchasing this back seat assembly for a 2005 Club Car and hopefully put the tail gate up on the long bed truck?? :confused3 Ron?

Look at the final post LoneStar made in the following thread. I would imagine that would work for you. I've even thought of doing the very same thing for mine just so I can go ahead and close the tailgate.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1693649&page=3

Who carries the seats with the fold up footrests? Ive looked around(not extensively) and havent seen any dealers with them so far. Im gonna need a rear seat for whatever cart I finally get (hopefully I will win an ebay auction today for a nice one). Id LIKE to do all my customizing purchasing from Tungpo...just to keep it in the family, so to speak, but didnt see them on his sight either....but noticed that he has alot of merchandise on ebay that he doesnt have listed on his sight.
Tungpo...can you get those?

Who carries the seats with the fold up footrests? Ive looked around(not extensively) and havent seen any dealers with them so far. Im gonna need a rear seat for whatever cart I finally get (hopefully I will win an ebay auction today for a nice one). Id LIKE to do all my customizing purchasing from Tungpo...just to keep it in the family, so to speak, but didnt see them on his sight either....but noticed that he has alot of merchandise on ebay that he doesnt have listed on his sight.
Tungpo...can you get those?

Here is one I found.... http://www.golfcarcatalog.com/catalog/index.cfm?fuseaction=product&id=4845

But I'd like to see if Ron can get them also! :)

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeez....$464.95????? at that price, I may just have to stick to the regular seat for $300!!!!

Stacktester...do you have the folding foot rest seat yet? All of the dealers we spoke to yesterday had not heard of it either. I was curious about the quality...?

Thanks!

Not yet. I'm still toying with the idea of selling mine and going to gas. I've got a 94 Club Car that's stock right now. I'd check the warranty on these. The only thing I see that could be a problem is if the hinge breaks you have to order another one.

I'm going to call M&M today to find out if I can get the flip foot rest seat kit. Thats only the only parts I don't have.

I ordered this cart this way after a few visits to the Fort and after owning an electric one. Gas is where it's at.
4541.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter