The GH Official Thread Part 3

So many characters to keep straight! Well it should be interesting what will happen with the reveal of Cyrus and Laura being related. Also, why is Cyrus' last name Renault and not Gray.

I think Martin explained it when he was talking to Valentine. He said Cyrus took the name Renault when he started distancing himself from his family.

OK, this is a very important mystery! I noticed that there are 6 Christmas stockings at Sonny's house. I could only see 3 of the names - Sonny, Carly, Josslyn. I'm assuming 2 are for Avery and Donna. Only the 5 of them actually live there, so I was trying to figure out who the 6th stocking is for. I read on another forum that it says Wiley. Someone said it makes sense because, even though he doesn't live with them, he's their only grandchild. Someone else pointed out that Rocco is Sonny's grandchild too. Why doesn't he also have a stocking at his house?

OK, this is a very important mystery! I noticed that there are 6 Christmas stockings at Sonny's house. I could only see 3 of the names - Sonny, Carly, Josslyn. I'm assuming 2 are for Avery and Donna. Only the 5 of them actually live there, so I was trying to figure out who the 6th stocking is for. I read on another forum that it says Wiley. Someone said it makes sense because, even though he doesn't live with them, he's their only grandchild. Someone else pointed out that Rocco is Sonny's grandchild too. Why doesn't he also have a stocking at his house?

Fun to speculate! Is it possible that the 6th stocking is in honor of Dev, since his death occurred not long ago?

Fun to speculate! Is it possible that the 6th stocking is in honor of Dev, since his death occurred not long ago?

I thought at first perhaps they hung one for Dev, but the stocking says Wiley. It's kind of sad that Sonny hasn't taken on any responsibility to help his grandson, Rocco, since his mom was injured. Olivia has really stepped up as his grandma. I guess Sonny's been too busy with mobster stuff.

All these years later I remembered her name. I did not recall the marriage circumstances tho, clearly there was a story there

Any long time General Hospital watchers remember Sean Donely(John C. Reilly) He has passed away. Sean and his wife Tiffany were so fun to watch. Here is a clip of their wedding.
Yes, I loved Sean and Tiffany! Miss those days of GH.

I was thinking of Hayden and maybe I missed it, but was her disappearance ever wrapped up? I thought it was something nefarious having to do with Nicholas...

I was thinking of Hayden and maybe I missed it, but was her disappearance ever wrapped up? I thought it was something nefarious having to do with Nicholas...
Yes and as far as I know they just left it like that...as if she never existed lol.

Also, I loved how they tried to promote GMA3 today lol.

I think Hayden left because she feared for her life, but it was a ploy by Nicholas I believe, she was never in danger. They did sort of let the storyline drop, guess they are either waiting for the actress to come back or recast.

I think Hayden left because she feared for her life, but it was a ploy by Nicholas I believe, she was never in danger. They did sort of let the storyline drop, guess they are either waiting for the actress to come back or recast.
Yeah, it just seems weird. Why would she not come back for her little girl?

OK so what if the 1/2 necklace that Sasha was wearing and fits Nina's is actually the one Carly had made since after she dropped it in Avery's room they got mixed up and she couldn't be sure which one was which. I'll think of anything to not have Nell be Nina's daughter :crazy2::sad2: Why don't they just do a DNA test on Wiley??? Oh that's right...... that would make sense lol

I don't think Carly's was an exact duplicate. That's why she did it so it would not match

I don't think Carly's was an exact duplicate. That's why she did it so it would not match

That's what I mean. It wasn't an exact duplicate of Avery's because in my dreams lol, the one Avery had would not match Nina's so the duplicate that Carly had made could coincidentally match. Like I said... I'll come up with anything to not have Nell be Nina's daughter. :) Since this is a soap opera, Carly having one made that wound up accidentally matching Nina's could totally happen....right???? :rolleyes1:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter