The GH Official Thread Part 3

I agree. A lot of the decisions don't make sense. Besides Danny being there, why would Julian even agree to kill Jason? He's Danny's (Julian's grandson's) father. Why would he want to devastate his grandson by killing his father? He also knows it would devastate Sam (his own daughter). It would make more sense to have Julian leave town rather than agree to kill anyone. I've read several accounts about the fallout. I don't know which are real and which are speculation, but it seems like Lulu will die (the actress has been let go). I've already read that Cameron will be badly injured, adding to Liz and Franco's worries.

Regarding Nina, her baby's father was Silas Clay (her husband at the time she slipped into the coma). Silas was also Kiki's father (with Ava). I think it made sense that Carly went to Jax with her suspicion about Nelle first. I also think they need to enlist Curtis to do more investigation to see if he can prove that Nelle is Nina's daughter before telling her. If Nelle had an autopsy at GH, perhaps they collected some DNA in the process? I think they need to be sure before leading Nina down that path. I also think it's too obvious to have Nelle be Nina's daughter. Plus, it should be someone who is actually alive so we can see the relationship between them play out. This has been going on too long to have Nina's daughter be dead. I'm still betting on it being Willow.
Why not test Willey to see if Nina is Nells mom.

Seems like LuLu is going to make it. Weird they would kill Dev, felt very anti-climatic. It seemed like there was still a storyline for him with him keeping Josslyn and Cameron apart. Dustin I get being killed off to pave the way for LuLu and Dante to get back together.

What the heck with Julian, how did he not see Danny right there; I mean the place is 4 square feet. Also when the heck did Jason leave with Danny? Seemed like the bomb went off the second after Julian left or are we to assume Julian traveled a ways before he set the bomb off? Well unknowingly, he thought he was calling Cyrus.

Seems like LuLu is going to make it. Weird they would kill Dev, felt very anti-climatic. It seemed like there was still a storyline for him with him keeping Josslyn and Cameron apart. Dustin I get being killed off to pave the way for LuLu and Dante to get back together.

What the heck with Julian, how did he not see Danny right there; I mean the place is 4 square feet. Also when the heck did Jason leave with Danny? Seemed like the bomb went off the second after Julian left or are we to assume Julian traveled a ways before he set the bomb off? Well unknowingly, he thought he was calling Cyrus.

I'm reading that Lulu may still collapse and either die or slip into a coma. She didn't actually see a doctor yesterday after arriving at the hospital. It looked like she was waiting to be seen while Dante checked on Dustin for her. Either way, the actress has been let go so we'll have to see how she leaves.

I guess we're supposed to assume that Jason and Danny left just before Julian walked in with the bomb. Jason was summoned to GH by Brit and needed to take Danny somewhere other than home, where the intervention was happening. The question is, if Jason was going to drop Danny off and then meet with Brit, why did he go back to the Rib? Seems odd.

I really hope they don't kill off Lulu. As Luke and Laura's daughter, she's a legacy character that should be preserved. They already killed a bunch of Quartermaines, including AJ. The kids of the longtime major characters are the future core of the show. I hope they put her in a coma and keep her around. Dustin and Dev weren't really connected to anyone, although I think Dev fit in well with the teenaged group. His character could have had some good future storylines. Perhaps Cyrus could have discovered that he wasn't really a Corbin which would make trouble for Sonny and Brando. Oh well. He's out. Poor Dustin wasn't really needed anymore since Lulu is on her way out. I really liked him. He was just a good, solid, no drama guy, which is rare for a soap character!

I'm reading that Lulu may still collapse and either die or slip into a coma. She didn't actually see a doctor yesterday after arriving at the hospital. It looked like she was waiting to be seen while Dante checked on Dustin for her. Either way, the actress has been let go so we'll have to see how she leaves.

I guess we're supposed to assume that Jason and Danny left just before Julian walked in with the bomb. Jason was summoned to GH by Brit and needed to take Danny somewhere other than home, where the intervention was happening. The question is, if Jason was going to drop Danny off and then meet with Brit, why did he go back to the Rib? Seems odd.

I really hope they don't kill off Lulu. As Luke and Laura's daughter, she's a legacy character that should be preserved. They already killed a bunch of Quartermaines, including AJ. The kids of the longtime major characters are the future core of the show. I hope they put her in a coma and keep her around. Dustin and Dev weren't really connected to anyone, although I think Dev fit in well with the teenaged group. His character could have had some good future storylines. Perhaps Cyrus could have discovered that he wasn't really a Corbin which would make trouble for Sonny and Brando. Oh well. He's out. Poor Dustin wasn't really needed anymore since Lulu is on her way out. I really liked him. He was just a good, solid, no drama guy, which is rare for a soap character!

Looks like you were right, she collapsed today. I agree, I hope they don't kill her off and just recast her. Maybe they'll have her in a coma for a while and then just have a new LuLu when she wakes up in a few weeks.

I'm assuming Julian will be killed off or just leave. Can't see how he can stay on the show with so many wanting him dead, plus he is responsible for 2 deaths, maybe 3 if LuLu dies.

Seems they set it up that both LuLu and Julian can be recast at a later time.

Did Cyrus seem genuinely concerned about LuLu or was it just me? If he was concerned; why?

Great to see Jane Elliot back, she is really rocking that grey hair, she looks fantastic.

More mystery...... lawyer Martin Gray (he'll always be Tad to me) seems to have a connection to Cyrus. Also, the patient name that was discovered in Mexico was a Gray. HMMMMM - and Laura played a role of hurting someone back in the day. Could be an interesting storyline.

More mystery...... lawyer Martin Gray (he'll always be Tad to me) seems to have a connection to Cyrus. Also, the patient name that was discovered in Mexico was a Gray. HMMMMM - and Laura played a role of hurting someone back in the day. Could be an interesting storyline.

Probably irrelevant but there was a villan David Gray on the show a few decades ago. I really don't recall who was in that story line just that he dies from falling to his death out a window

I think I remember that. Perhaps Laura pushed him in self-defense. Maybe he didn't die and that's who Cyrus needed the medical equipment for. hmmmm

Getting caught up....is there a reason that the Lulu actress was let go? She has been playing Lulu for quite awhile, seems odd they would recast the part.

Getting caught up....is there a reason that the Lulu actress was let go? She has been playing Lulu for quite awhile, seems odd they would recast the part.

I read that they let her go. The ratings are not doing good and they needed to get ride of some people.

Oh, ok thanks!
They probably should look at their storylines, just sayin'. Drawing out things only makes the show boring. Also, it is the same stories over and over. JMHO. :flower1:

I agree. I am almost caught up. I was about 3 months behind. It was not interesting to watch over other stuff. I wanted to get caught up to see the stuff going on right now. I watched the episodes while Christmas shopping online on my week off. I was only half paying attention.

I vaguely remember David Gray, but there was also David Hamilton, an older man that Laura had an affair with as a teen. Laura killed Hamilton, by hitting him in the head with a heavy object. Her mother Lesley confessed to the murder to protect Laura, and went to jail. IIRC, Laura blocked out the memory, but later told Lesley the truth.

When present-day Laura got the phone call about something from her past, that’s what I thought of right away.

Probably irrelevant but there was a villan David Gray on the show a few decades ago. I really don't recall who was in that story line just that he dies from falling to his death out a wind

^^^This is the quote I meant for my comments above in previous post. (Quoted the wrong post by mistake and couldn’t figure out how to edit. :confused:)

Here is the info about David Grey that I found. He was before my time as I would have only been like 2 at the time. I had to look it up because I didn't know who he was. Thought this might help others.

In 1981, David Grey first appeared looking for the Treasures of Malkuth which were under the watch of the Ambassador of Malkuth in the Port Charles Museum. He didn’t immediately reveal that he was an heir eager to obtain a helmet and sword of the prized treasure collections.

While planning his heist, Grey began following Laura Spencer in a case of mistaken identity that went unrealized until after he had hypnotized her and set her off to sea on a boat where she was later kidnapped by the Cassadines. Grey eventually kidnapped his intended target, Laura Templeton, whose boyfriend, Mel Wilson, was making holograms for David. Meanwhile, everyone thought Laura Spencer was drowned at sea. The incident led to another adventure for Luke with Robert, Tiffany, and Jackie Templeton when Luke sought revenge on Grey.

Laura Templeton appeared unharmed, but Luke discovered that David had his wife killed. He later discovered Laura Spencer was alive with the Cassadines.

With the help of Robert Scorpio, Luke was able to steal the sword first. David Grey eventually found Luke and held him hostage on the yacht The Haunted Star after breaking away, Luke got the sword and met face to face with his enemy. David was so overcome by the sword's power, he lost control and fell from a window to his death.

Here is the info on David Hamilton. for those that don't know that story line. At the end it says this is who is talking about now. I am still a few days behind so I haven't seen yet that she told Sony about this case.

Professor David Hamilton had two children and a wife who were killed in the wreckage of his home. David was left paralyzed and he was released from General Hospital after no one could figure out why he couldn’t walk.

David was Rick's old college roommate and took his offer to move into the Webber house where he could recuperate. Lesley didn't trust him from the start. Laura however was very open to David and after rebelling against Lesley, she and her mother decided to make peace. David however didn't help things and would cause a rift between Lesley and her daughter again. After he started painting portraits of Lesley, David moved in his own apartment where he had a nosy neighbor named Ms. O’Brien.

While Laura was dating Scott, David was busy trying to seduce Lesley in revenge as David's late wife had apparently always been in love with Rick. David became obsessed with Lesley and soon made a pass at her, which Lesley rejected. David decided that Laura would serve his purposes just as well and began befriending her. Laura became smitten with the older man and the two embarked on an affair.

When Monica and Rick discovered that David was buying up land, his schemes to defraud General Hospital came to light and he made plans to flee Port Charles. Laura wanted to go with him but David refused and revealed to Laura that he'd only been using her to get revenge on her parents. In a fit of anger, Laura pushed David and he fell and hit his head on the hearth and died. Lesley later arrived at David’s apartment and quickly got her daughter away from the scene of the crime.

In an effort to protect Laura, Lesley confessed to killing David. When the prosecution finds a love letter from David signed with the letter “L”, Lesley claimed it was for her and she was having an affair with David.

Laura blocked the terrible night from her memory. She was sent to counseling with Peter Taylor and was able to recall killing David. Feeling guilty, Laura ran away to New York City but was later tracked down and brought home by Scott and his friend Bryan Phillips. She confessed to murdering David and the charges against Lesley were dropped. Laura was sentenced to six months probation as David’s death was accidental and she was released into Lesley and Rick's custody.

During Laura's troubles with David Hamilton, Scott had started sleeping with Bobbie Spencer and Bobbie was now stunned to find herself cast aside in favor of Laura.

On November 23, 2020, Laura tells Sonny that Cyrus Renault has a redacted case file of hers about David’s accidental murder.

David Grey would make more sense to bring back since we now have Martin Grey. Maybe bringing up the David Hamilton murder is a red herring and it will be David Grey that will turn up again.

Just realized we now have Tad and Jenny from All My Children now on GH as Martin and Jackie Templeton (originally played by Demi Moore)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts