The GH Official Thread Part 3

My understanding of the trials is that it is supposed to be 2 weeks from the beginning. I am glad that they have not aired new ones since some time last week my DVR stopped recording them.

I read that a new episode was being shown today. If your time zone was showing the trial at GH's scheduled time, you could get today's episode online or on Hulu. I'm on the west coast and my DVR did not pick up a new episode at 2:00 p.m. I wasn't home at the time, so I don't know what ABC was showing. I plan to check Hulu later to see if there's anything new.

I read that a new episode was being shown today. If your time zone was showing the trial at GH's scheduled time, you could get today's episode online or on Hulu. I'm on the west coast and my DVR did not pick up a new episode at 2:00 p.m. I wasn't home at the time, so I don't know what ABC was showing. I plan to check Hulu later to see if there's anything new.
Interesting... my on demand hasn't changed it's still stating the next episode (201) will be aired tomorrow. - Tomorrow it'll say the following day (Friday) I suspect just like it has each day since this mess started. Def. annoying. Please let us know if you were able to find it somewhere. Tia!

Interesting... my on demand hasn't changed it's still stating the next episode (201) will be aired tomorrow. - Tomorrow it'll say the following day (Friday) I suspect just like it has each day since this mess started. Def. annoying. Please let us know if you were able to find it somewhere. Tia!

I found episode 200 on demand (Xfinity). I’m watching it now. It’s definitely a new episode. Sonny, Jason and Mike just got to Brooklyn. Michael is telling Josslyn that Nelle is moving into the Q mansion. Nikolas and Ava are flying back after seeing Spencer. Nelle is snarking at Carly at the Metro Court after Nelle’s run-in with Willow.

I heard that the new episodes will be on ABC online after 8pm each night. I didn't get the chance to watch yesterdays yet. I will watch it tonight. I am on the middle to east side. ABC aired the trial in our area again.

I found episode 200 on demand (Xfinity). I’m watching it now. It’s definitely a new episode. Sonny, Jason and Mike just got to Brooklyn. Michael is telling Josslyn that Nelle is moving into the Q mansion. Nikolas and Ava are flying back after seeing Spencer. Nelle is snarking at Carly at the Metro Court after Nelle’s run-in with Willow.
See, I thought I missed #200, but it's not showing up on demand (at least it wasn't yesterday.) I'll have to check tonight when I get home. We have xfinity as well, so hopefully it's there. Thanks!

I just watched last night's show and it started with the ending, completely ruined the episode for me lol. Plus I can't tell you how many times when it got to a commercial it repeated the segment I just watched, very frustrating.

I just watched last night's show and it started with the ending, completely ruined the episode for me lol. Plus I can't tell you how many times when it got to a commercial it repeated the segment I just watched, very frustrating.

I agree. Yesterday’s episode was confusing at first. I kept thinking I must have missed something. Then I realized it was designed to start with the shooting. The next scene (right after the credits) had a subtitle that said “Two Hours Earlier.” Then it showed how everyone got to where the shootings happened. If you missed the subtitle, it didn’t make sense. They were trying to be creative with the episode, but I don’t think it worked.

I agree. Yesterday’s episode was confusing at first. I kept thinking I must have missed something. Then I realized it was designed to start with the shooting. The next scene (right after the credits) had a subtitle that said “Two Hours Earlier.” Then it showed how everyone got to where the shootings happened. If you missed the subtitle, it didn’t make sense. They were trying to be creative with the episode, but I don’t think it worked.

OMG, I totally missed the subtitle, that would have made more sense lol.

It very clearly said as Sonny, Jason and Mike walked in:
Brooklyn, NY
Two Hours Earlier

I don’t get the confusion🤷🏻‍♂️

It very clearly said as Sonny, Jason and Mike walked in:
Brooklyn, NY
Two Hours Earlier

I don’t get the confusion🤷🏻‍♂️

I didn't see that part at all. Like I was saying before I was having issues watching it where when it finished with a commercial it repeated the segment I just watched. I'm assuming that's why I never saw that part which explained why they started with the shooting.

Whoopee . I can watch GH in real time. At least as of right now. :) It's the little things. :)

Why didn't Michael insist on moving Brad and Wiley into the Q mansion instead of Nelle? They have a nursery and plenty of people to take care of him. That would have solved so many problems! I know, I know, there's no drama in that.

Is it possible that although Lucas is mad, he will agree to keep the secret so they can keep Wiley?
And it may come out some other way? This seems too easy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!