The GH Official Thread Part 3

They were so late in spotting the blood spot on the floor with the foot print in it, it's probably one of their shoes. Kind of obvious, too. Port Charles finest.
Yeah. It's a soap so I don't expect realism, but it was a banner couple of days for this show!! Cops who don't see a bloody footprint. Oh, and there's only one?!?! Nothing leading to the elevator?!? And not a DROP of blood on blind-Ryan's clothes?!?! OK. Then Jason et al climbing down a hole on a rickety ladder rather than getting the fire department there in 5min with a real ladder? Asinine. Sometimes it's too much. As it is, I watch an episode in 20-30min MAX, fast-forwarding the more ridiculous stories at any point in time.

What the heck is Jason doing? He didn't seem to be in that much danger and could have waited for a rescue team.

I can't imagine what Anna and Ryan have in common to get the same virus? Will this open up this case and end this already???

I'm intrigued about Aunt Stella and Marcus? There has to be some deep, dark secret here!

I think Curtis is really their son. I think for some reason she never told Marcus she was pregnant and gave the baby to her sister. That's why she's always in Curtis' business, more than an aunt would typically be.

That sounds right- she always seems just too involved in Curtis' life. And her story to leave Marcus when they were engaged to take care of her sister's kids seems odd.

I think Curtis is really their son. I think for some reason she never told Marcus she was pregnant and gave the baby to her sister. That's why she's always in Curtis' business, more than an aunt would typically be.

Interesting theory. Seems quite plausible.

In other news, I'm glad Jason and Sam are finally back together. Not because I was rooting for them, but because I was tired of Sam's stupid cat and mouse game. She's like 40-years old and she's saying, "I need to take time to figure out who I am." Really? If she doesn't know by now, she has issues. Sure, she thought Drew was Jason and married him. Then she stayed married to him after learning he wasn't Jason. It was confusing. But the love of her life came back from the dead and she treated him like a stranger for over a year. Just go to the Noodle Buddha and get remarried already!

And finally, how is Oscar going to be saved? Is he really going to die? GH already did the tragic teen death with Stone. Killing Oscar would be pointless. He's a Quartermaine and they've already killed of enough of those. Will there be a last-minute cure? Will Sonny fly him to Berkeley to see Patrick and Robin? He's a neurologist and she seems to be able to cure anything!

Well, let's hope Laura gets the clue that Kevin set in motion. When Ryan brings up the pre-nup, which I'm sure there isn't one, that should let Laura know he is not Kevin, but then again.....

I really wish this Willey/Jonah storyline would be over with too. I think it's just mean to have Willow think Willey is her son, she needs to know her son died and Michael needs to know his son is alive and well.

Well, let's hope Laura gets the clue that Kevin set in motion. When Ryan brings up the pre-nup, which I'm sure there isn't one, that should let Laura know he is not Kevin, but then again.....

Yep- just when we think this will end.... NO!! it just goes on! It IS fun to keep trying to guess who will ultimately be the one to figure this out? Jordan, Laura, Lulu, Franco, Eva????

I think it's only the twins that had interaction with that doctor, but who knows

I know! Who would think that Anna and her sister and Ryan & Kevin interacted with this same doctor??

Wonder if they'll find Dante? I wish he would come back- or at least recast him!

Never cared for the character of Dante ( or the actor), but his absence does leave a hole in the canvas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter