The GH Official Thread Part 3

Just wanted to take a minute to say Thank You to Disney for yanking the plug on SoapNet. No more old classic reruns of GH, AMC, and OLTL. Now when you go to the channel it's just the DirecTV logo. Also no more Veronica Mars and Gilmore Girls reruns either

Boo, Disney :(

Boo, Disney :(

I've said that, along with some other less kind phrases each time I've scrolled through my guide today. I DVR off of my local channel but counted on SN if the weather had been bad or something.

I've said that, along with some other less kind phrases each time I've scrolled through my guide today. I DVR off of my local channel but counted on SN if the weather had been bad or something.

I'm not sure if this is now an issue or not, but at midnight, right after the Peach Drop, Charter Cable customers in metro ATL lost WSB-TV (the ABC affiliate). :eek: So besides "Boo" to Disney - "Boo" to Charter Cable for pulling the plug. :(

I hope WSB & Charter have settled their dispute. If I was a Charter customer, I'd be really p*ssed off right now. :furious:

I saw WSBTV post on FB that it has been resolved now. They posted yesterday morning. I too wouldn't be a happy camper.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

It was my back-up too during interruptions. We still have abc.com, but that will now change for me now that they will require you to log in thru your service provider for access later this month. Directv is not on the list of providers, so now I will have to wait a week to watch a missed episode based on their latest announcement. I am not happy.

It was my back-up too during interruptions. We still have abc.com, but that will now change for me now that they will require you to log in thru your service provider for access later this month. Directv is not on the list of providers, so now I will have to wait a week to watch a missed episode based on their latest announcement. I am not happy.

Do you have Hulu+? The last five episodes are on there but you still have to wade through stinkin commercials. :mad:

I saw WSBTV post on FB that it has been resolved now. They posted yesterday morning. I too wouldn't be a happy camper.

Thanks for the update! I just found it on FB. Judging from the comments, there are some pretty disgruntled WSB viewers out there! :rolleyes1

Sorry for going off-topic...... now back to GH! ::yes::

I don't usually get too concerned about missing several episodes. Especially in recent months, the story line is crawling along - making it fairly easy to get caught up quickly!

Do you have Hulu+? The last five episodes are on there but you still have to wade through stinkin commercials. :mad:

No. I don't want to pay for another service. I know the fee is small, but it is the principle.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Who sings the song that is playing during the lovemaking scene with Sam that is playing right now?

Edited:

Nevermind, I found it :)

My two cents on the Robin/Patrick/Sabrina mess.

I think Sabrina and Carlos hooked up the night of the wedding. Carlos denied it cause he didn't want to look bad for taking care of Sabrina...so the baby is really his...and Sabrina doesn't even know it...but when Carlos finds out....I bet he will know it....that would certainly put a different twist on Whose the Daddy...when the Mom doesn't remember the hook up.

I think Sabrina and Carlos hooked up the night of the wedding. Carlos denied it cause he didn't want to look bad for taking care of Sabrina...so the baby is really his...and Sabrina doesn't even know it...but when Carlos finds out....I bet he will know it....that would certainly put a different twist on Whose the Daddy...when the Mom doesn't remember the hook up.

I so hope you are right. I'm tired of baby storylines all together.

I hope Carlos is the daddy, but I doubt we'll find out for a while. It could be kind of funny. Imagine Robin saying, "I'm gone for two years and in that time two different women say you got them pregnant? Dude! You're a doctor! You know what causes it. Go to the drugstore, why don't you?"

I was thinking (or hoping) along this line also!

I usually have a lot of patience...but things ARE really dragging....

....missing me some Carly/Franco action. I BUSTED up laughing at the previews for Monday when I saw Heather's face. :rotfl2:

It's been awhile since I said this, so I'll just put it out there again...

Morgan is a tool.

That is all :)

I'm a fan of Robin and Patrick, but the baby storyline is so old. The vow renewal just seems in really poor taste. After all, Patrick just said vows a week or so ago. Very tacky.
I've been a huge fan of Robin and Patrick. But I've hated this return. The writers had 2 years to write this return and this is what we get? it's a mess. The writer seems determined to make us love Sabrina. Well I refuse.

I've been a huge fan of Robin and Patrick. But I've hated this return. The writers had 2 years to write this return and this is what we get? it's a mess. The writer seems determined to make us love Sabrina. Well I refuse.

Agree. I will say though, that Jason (Patrick) has really come a long way as an actor. When he first came on the show, I thought he was pretty to look at but kinda painful to watch as he delivered his lines. Not anymore. I believe whatever he is selling.

Agree. I will say though, that Jason (Patrick) has really come a long way as an actor. When he first came on the show, I thought he was pretty to look at but kinda painful to watch as he delivered his lines. Not anymore. I believe whatever he is selling.

I agree except for the Sabrina garbage. I thought he looked bored and wasn't into the pairing or the story surrounding Sabrina. I don't really blame him. His character stood around telling Sabrina how great she was.

Congratulations to Kirsten Storms and Brandon Barash on the birth of their daughter!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!