The FORTUNE COOKIE SURPRISE TRIP To Disney-THE SURPRISE!

What an amazing story! I got tears in my eyes reading it. What an AMAZING trip it is going to be! I look forward to your trip report, when you all will be experiencing WDW for the first time as a family!!! :Pinkbounc

carolfoy said:
What a wonderful surprise Lynn, I'm so glad to be 'involved'. My very best wishes that you and your lovely family have a fantastic time, I will watch out for your trip report. :love:

Hello carol :wave:
I can't thank you enough! I also want to let you, and everyone else, in on a little secret...
Yes, my user name is lynninpa. But my name is not Lynn-and I don't live in PA! :teeth:
You see, my daughter has wanted to take her children to Disney for sometime now and therefore she has visited the Disboards. Therefore, to keep this trip a surprise for them (and everyone else!) I had to change my username on the Disboards! So... my name is Amy and I live in RI (USA). :teeth:
Oh, one more thing-Did you see that I added a little "note" to the story of the night we surprised everyone?
Thanks again, my friend! :goodvibes

That is the coolest story!! :) I don't know if you scrapbook or not, but if you don't you should start! And kick it off with the fortune cookie message! :)

Hope you guys have a fabulous trip! I'll be looking for the trip report. :goodvibes

sniff**sniff**
I loved reading your story! Have a wonderful trip~ :wizard:

lynninpa said:
Hello carol :wave:
I can't thank you enough! I also want to let you, and everyone else, in on a little secret...
Yes, my user name is lynninpa. But my name is not Lynn-and I don't live in PA! :teeth:
You see, my daughter has wanted to take her children to Disney for sometime now and therefore she has visited the Disboards. Therefore, to keep this trip a surprise for them (and everyone else!) I had to change my username on the Disboards! So... my name is Amy and I live in RI (USA). :teeth:
Oh, one more thing-Did you see that I added a little "note" to the story of the night we surprised everyone?
Thanks again, my friend! :goodvibes

Hi Amy :wave: (not Lynn) :rotfl2: I just read your added note, as a single mum too who fortunately IS able to take her DS to the world (ha ha a job as a travel agent might explain that one!) I applaud you for finally fulfilling your dream, I hope your children love it as much as you. I only wish I was going in august instead of september as I'd have loved to have met you all.
Love and hugs and extra special magical pixie dust to all of you :cloud9:

WOW! Goosebumps and tears here too while reading your post! That had to be the most amazing and magical way to reveal a surprise trip I ever heard. You and your husband are beyond wonderful and you all deserve the Disney trip of a lifetime! :tink:

What an awesome story!!!!!!! Thank you for filling us in on all the details! :)
YOu're a great mom and I hope you and your family have a wonderful time!!!!

I just read that outloud to my DD (11) and now we both have tears in our eyes! What a wonderful surprise :goodvibes

This brought tears to my eyes. WOW!! That is all I can say. What a neat experience.....WOW!!! :thumbsup2 :sunny:

Tears here too.....I love your story....I am sure you will all have a wonderful, magical time! :wizard:

Amy, Please keep us updated on the jac & co's trip. You and your husband are GREAT! I just hope one day I can do this for my family. I have a Dsis that probably will never be able to take her DS and DH to WDW. :confused3 :sad2:

I am so glad you came back to tell us how it went. I have been following since you were first asking for ideas. It brought tears to my eyes. This is going to be a special trip I hope you all enjoy. We went last year, there were 15 of us, my mother said she could not miss seeing the grandkids for the first time in Disney and she wasn't disappointed. She even invited our inlaws to come with us. It was great. Enjoy your trip!

So glad to see it all went so well!! I have followed your story from the start and glad you could pull it off!!

Enjoy your family trip this year :cool1:

:goodvibes Thanks so very much for sharing your sweet story. You made me cry - happy tears. How wonderful that day must have been and how excited you must be planning this! I really hope you will post about your trip when you return as well!

hfrink13 said:
wow amy where in RI? I live in RI also. We are in Westerly!
I lived in Westerly as a little girl! Now we are in Warwick. :)

Pixiedust34 said:
:cheer2:
Your family will never look at a fortune cookie the same way again.

I got a chuckle about what you wrote because I thought the same thing. How can we ever eat Chinese food together again? If we did, they would all skip the meal and go straight for the fortunes cookies! :rotfl: How disappointed they would be with plain ol' fortunes! :rotfl:

3PRINCESSMOM said:
By the way, we'll be in WDW when jac & co. arrive on 8/27, (our trip this year is 8/23 - 8/31). I can't help but think that I'll be keeping a keen eye out for a very happy group of 9!
All the best to you and yours!
Where will you be staying, princessmom? :) We will be at the POP.

pooksma said:
Looking forward to your pre-trip and trip reports already! 9 wow! :Pinkbounc :thumbsup2
Hi :wave: We are so excited about this trip-now more than ever since we announced the surprise! We did want to post things like the ADRs we made. Would that be silly to do? Do you think anyone would actually be interested??! :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter