The Fab Four Hit WDW! Updated: This Time Next Week Posts!

EEEEEEEEEKKKKKK!! Your trip is so close!! I'm so excited for you!!!! I can't wait to see and hear all about your magical trip!!! Love you pictures of what you'll be doing this week!!!!!! HMMMM...food and wine enjoy somemore of that scrumptious food for me!!!

Wow...somehow I fell behind on your pretrippie...

But I'm so glad that I got here in time to

wish you

a super magical, fun filled, everything you hoped for and more trip

to the most magical, fun place ever...:goodvibes

We are looking at doing CP too--you have always done it as a breakfast correct? I am deciding which would be best as we want to do breakfast at Akershus for breakfast too. I am contemplating whether using two TS for breakfast is the best use of our credits but I really like the idea of having a great breakfast in the morning than allowing us to have our day free to do whatever. Hmmm...only if DH knew was occupying my mind :rotfl:

Which orchard did you go to? We love going to them but we wanted until this last week as well and it was just too cold to enjoy it. :( Oh well, we go every year as it has become a tradition.

Have a wonderful vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Great pics! Have a safe and fun trip! Maybe we will run in to each other! :)

Thanks Brook!

:yay::banana::woohoo:

I will! You too!!

Look for us. :)

I hope you have a fabulous trip!! I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back. :wizard:

Thank you!:goodvibes

EEEEEEEEEKKKKKK!! Your trip is so close!! I'm so excited for you!!!! I can't wait to see and hear all about your magical trip!!! Love you pictures of what you'll be doing this week!!!!!! HMMMM...food and wine enjoy somemore of that scrumptious food for me!!!

Thank you! I do plan to enjoy both the food and the wine! :)

Wow...somehow I fell behind on your pretrippie...

But I'm so glad that I got here in time to

wish you

a super magical, fun filled, everything you hoped for and more trip

to the most magical, fun place ever...:goodvibes

Thank you!:goodvibes

We are looking at doing CP too--you have always done it as a breakfast correct? I am deciding which would be best as we want to do breakfast at Akershus for breakfast too. I am contemplating whether using two TS for breakfast is the best use of our credits but I really like the idea of having a great breakfast in the morning than allowing us to have our day free to do whatever. Hmmm...only if DH knew was occupying my mind :rotfl:

Which orchard did you go to? We love going to them but we wanted until this last week as well and it was just too cold to enjoy it. :( Oh well, we go every year as it has become a tradition.

Have a wonderful vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Yes, we have always done breakfast. I'm a bit of a buffet snob and will only do breakfast. Rob hates that, but I can't help it.

Yes, if our DH's knew what we were thinking about they would be rolling their eyes like crazy! :rotfl:

We went to Plymouth Orchards. It was nice, really cold though! 2 weeks ago would have been perfect.

Well,the house is clean. The kids are in bed. I have their outfits sitting out on the dining room table ready to go. :laughing:

I'm finishing up a few loads or laundry then I'm hitting the hay (I hope I can fall asleep).

Thanks again for all the well wishes! :goodvibes:

Oh, I hope your CP breakfast goes better than that! Despite the screaming, it's a pretty darn cute picture and made me chuckle a bit! I love how Tigger has his hands up "Whoa...." slowly backing away. :laughing::goodvibes;)

By this time you are in WDW and I'm sure having a wonderful, wonderful time! ENJOY!!!

Have a great trip!!!!! Can't wait to hear all about when you get back!!

Thanks for all the tweets! I am enjoying wondering what all you have been up too!

Hi everyone! We are back and we had a great trip, a different trip, but a great one nonetheless. I'm uploading pictures now and hope to start the trip report sometime in the next few days. I'll post a link in this thread when I get it started. :goodvibes:

I loved to check the tweets each day... and can't wait to see/hear all about it. A tad bit worried about the :sick:! That is not supposed to happen in WDW!

Welcome home!! Hope you had a great time!! Looking forward to reading your TR. I'm starting mine soon as well, just trying to pull everything together first.

Well, I had planned on starting tonight, but I'm exhausted. Rob is still coughing a little, B is very clingy, and A woke up with a fever! I am just hoping that I don't catch it.

I think I have a title so as soon as normal returns then I'll start it. :)

Well, I had planned on starting tonight, but I'm exhausted. Rob is still coughing a little, B is very clingy, and A woke up with a fever! I am just hoping that I don't catch it.

I think I have a title so as soon as normal returns then I'll start it. :)

B clingy...sounds like his friend Luke! Stay healthy.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter