The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

NEW!

Have you ladies seen this dress...

Fantasyland Dress for Women by Her Universe $128

View attachment 330940

Back detail
View attachment 330941

Shop Disney link: https://www.shopdisney.com/fantasyland-dress-for-women-by-her-universe-1465346

Its been at Disneyland for a few months. I think it looks nice in person, but too girly for my personal tastes. That and its all polyester so I would die of heat stroke in about 5 minutes. I can’t do non natural materials.

Its been at Disneyland for a few months. I think it looks nice in person, but too girly for my personal tastes. That and its all polyester so I would die of heat stroke in about 5 minutes. I can’t do non natural materials.

Agreed! Polyester is a take along heater, no thanks! I'm not a fan on non natural fabric either, silk, wool, linen and cotton are the only way I go!

Agreed! Polyester is a take along heater, no thanks! I'm not a fan on non natural fabric either, silk, wool, linen and cotton are the only way I go!

I have to be careful as my crinoline is spandex and voile (cotton/polyester mix). But thus far it has not been bad. Maybe because it is a loose skirt?

My Mickey Americana dress was delivered today. It fits really well and is quite comfortable. I typically wear a Large in dresses or a size 14. I got an XL in this one and am glad I did. A Large would have been too small.

We have a July 4 neighborhood cookout, and I'll be wearing my new dress and the matching wide-brimmed hat (which I got a few weeks ago).

It's not just me then that would need a bigger size than normal. I would normally need small, but from the advice here, I checked only the bust size on the dress I want (Monsters Inc), and it said I would need an M.

That pink dress looks very princessy. I'm not bothered about the material being warmer as it usually doesn't get quite that warm in the UK. I'm so excited now for our trip so I can finally get to try some of these dresses on.

This was probably mentioned somewhere in the thread, but are these dresses made in the US?

Sorry for not responding sooner. All my dresses were made in the great country of China! I currently own: Original Haunted Mansion $118, Original Orange Bird $118, Snow White Apple $99 and Tiki $119 dresses. Please note these were purchased when they first came out the lower price point. Disney has since raised the prices on some and others have retired. Having said that, the dresses very well could be made else where.

Retired

upload_2018-6-20_2-42-36.png

Still available

upload_2018-6-20_2-43-21.png

Sorry for not responding sooner. All my dresses were made in the great country of China! I currently own: Original Haunted Mansion $118, Original Orange Bird $118, Snow White Apple $99 and Tiki $119 dresses. Please note these were purchased when they first came out the lower price point. Disney has since raised the prices on some and others have retired. Having said that, the dresses very well could be made else where.

Retired

View attachment 331084

Still available

View attachment 331085
Thanks for the reply. I assumed they were China but wanted to verify.

I did mention the Fantasyland dress a few pages back. I did hear it is hard to iron. Do you think it will hit the outlets? How long does it take to go from the Disney Store to outlets?

I did mention the Fantasyland dress a few pages back. I did hear it is hard to iron. Do you think it will hit the outlets? How long does it take to go from the Disney Store to outlets?

It’s 97% polyester, and poly is a total pain in the rear to iron. I was in the military and trained to iron anything - my one and only polyester blouse was my Kryptonite.

That dress just arrived at shopdisney and WDW. If the demand for this dress is low, it will be at least six months or more until it goes to the outlets but before that happens Disney will reduce it or include it in one of their promotions.

BTW, they had the Orange Bird at the outlet at Vineland when we went. It was $50. Unfortunately, orange is not my color (I'm a true redhead with fair skin and freckles) so I had to pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter