The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

Thanks! And that’s a good idea, though the thought of washing a white dress with a red sash makes me nervous... :)

The back shows the long red tie backs.

upload_2018-5-19_13-59-42.png

Run one band in cold water in your sink then hand wash it with delicate soap. When you rinse it you'll get your answer; If it bleeds you'll need to dry clean, if not then you 're go to go in the washer and I would wash it with white sheets only for the first wash. Here are more tips: [URL="https://www.disboards.com/threads/the-dress-shop-on-cherry-tree-lane.3594963/page-40#post-59186751"]Post #793[/URL]

I love the Fantasyland dress and I can't wait to try it on. :lovestruc

I cannot ever seem to get lucky when I order the dresses online, so I've given up. I have the Tiki Room dress in size S and it's perfect. I ordered the Magic Kingdom dress in the same size & the stretchy panels at the sides made it too large in the bust. I exchanged for the XS & it was too small - but both the S and the XS in the Tower of Terror style were too big. :faint: I've decided I can only buy them if I'm there to personally try them on.

I think the dress looks great on you & fits properly!

Please let me know if you buy it how you like it. I think it is only sold in the store. I wonder if I could call the shop and order it from there.

I didn't try it on but I saw the Fantasyland dress in store on my last trip. I thought it was cute when I saw it on-line but in person, I felt the fabric gave it a cheap and costume-y look. It looks like a shiny satin fabric and it looked very wrinkly (and if it looks wrinkled hanging in a store, how's it going to look when you've been wearing it for a couple of hours?) This is just my opinion but I would definitely suggest seeing it in person and trying on before purchasing.

I didn't try it on but I saw the Fantasyland dress in store on my last trip. I thought it was cute when I saw it on-line but in person, I felt the fabric gave it a cheap and costume-y look. It looks like a shiny satin fabric and it looked very wrinkly (and if it looks wrinkled hanging in a store, how's it going to look when you've been wearing it for a couple of hours?) This is just my opinion but I would definitely suggest seeing it in person and trying on before purchasing.

I agree. I didn't care for the fabric either & saw one that had a snag it in already.

I went it with the thoughts of buying the Mary Poppins and walked out with Monsters, Inc.

NEWS

These four dresses, all of them showcasing art by Disney Legend Mary Blair, are available for purchase at The Disney Dress Shop in the Downtown Disney District. Each dress costs $168.

View attachment 324146

A closer look...
View attachment 324147

View attachment 324148

View attachment 324149

Note: The red dress is not pictured.
Link: https://wdwnt.com/2018/05/photo-rep...8-downtown-disney-pixar-pier-merchandise-etc/
Love the Mary Blair inspired! Are there pics that show a close up of what the art is? Maybe it’s just me and because I’m looking at it on my phone, but I’m only able to see the design of the one with the train in it. What are the others?? Does anyone have a pic or have you seen them in person?

Love the Mary Blair inspired! Are there pics that show a close up of what the art is? Maybe it’s just me and because I’m looking at it on my phone, but I’m only able to see the design of the one with the train in it. What are the others?? Does anyone have a pic or have you seen them in person?

Yes, I posted the actual link and you can see them there.

You can also buy the Mary Blair styles on the Pin Up Girl clothing website. I've bought a couple of skirts from there and have been very happy with the quality and fit.

LOL - I hope they don't have the girls dresses when we get to Disney Springs tomorrow. That's just Disneyland, right? My 6-year-old was looking at the Shop Disney site the other day and she wanted all the adult dresses.

I think a lot of the styles appearing in the Dress Shop are Pinup Girl Clothing products. Here's my castle skirt - I bought from PUG but I saw it in the Dress Shop on my last trip. I'm also excited to say that I ordered the Monsters Inc dress - can't wait to get it!

yV9NKJ9.jpg

I think a lot of the styles appearing in the Dress Shop are Pinup Girl Clothing products. Here's my castle skirt - I bought from PUG but I saw it in the Dress Shop on my last trip. I'm also excited to say that I ordered the Monsters Inc dress - can't wait to get it!

You certainly know how to rock these dresses!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter