The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

I really love the pattern of the Snow White dress. I think the print is very cleaver how the bitten apples are actually silhouettes of the Seven Dwarfs. The only thing I didn't like was the elastic inserts. I purchased this in size 3Plus even though I wear a Small. I'm not sure if I want to make this into a two piece; top and full skirt or just remove the inserts and rework the dress maintaining the original look. Decisions... decisions.

upload_2018-4-27_12-8-36.png

I really love the pattern of the Snow White dress. I think the print is very cleaver how the bitten apples are actually silhouettes of the Seven Dwarfs. The only thing I didn't like was the elastic inserts. I purchased this in size 3Plus even though I wear a Small. I'm not sure if I want to make this into a two piece; top and full skirt or just remove the inserts and rework the dress maintaining the original look. Decisions... decisions.

View attachment 319502

maybe change top to be more like mary poppins with cap sleeves - easy peezy for your talented fingers with the new dress form....

Good to know as we plan to hit up the outlets on our departure day. Isn't there two outlets? Which one did you go to?
I went to the Vineland outlet. It's bigger than the International Drive location but in future, I'd probably choose the International Drive location. The Vineland outlets are just so chaotic - trying to find parking is a nightmare and the store was PACKED (like, a line of 50 people to pay for stuff). I've only been to the International Drive location once before but it wasn't nearly as busy.

Thanks - appreciate another view. I will re-evaluate.

I actually did try to buy it through the app last night because they had a skirt in my size that I haven't been able to get, but it came up 'in store only':sad:

Awh, it's annoying that the SW dress wasn't available for you in the app! I tried on most of these dresses last week when I was there and in my opinion the SW dress fit nothing like the MK one, which I agree had a really odd fit compared to the others. The SW dress was really very cute on, I almost got it, but went with the tiki one instead because I love green, but I would say overall that the fit of the SW dress looked the best on me, it really just fit perfectly.

I went to the Vineland outlet. It's bigger than the International Drive location but in future, I'd probably choose the International Drive location. The Vineland outlets are just so chaotic - trying to find parking is a nightmare and the store was PACKED (like, a line of 50 people to pay for stuff). I've only been to the International Drive location once before but it wasn't nearly as busy.
We will probably only have time to do one because we are doing it on departure day so I will have to figure out which one I want to try. But probably the less chaotic one....

This is very useful and I added it to the 2018 Costume thread on: [URL="https://www.disboards.com/threads/%E2%80%9Cofficial%E2%80%9D-2018-mickey%E2%80%99s-not-so-scary-halloween-party-costumes-guidelines.3671354/page-8#post-59148261"]Post #156[/URL] If you have anything else to add like what you saw there please feel free to let us know. I think some are looking for the dresses as well as costumes. It might be early in the season but Disney is putting out a lot of discounts and price cuts on the costumes.

Received my Main Street dress & sweater today.
I bought a Medium - 5'1", rolly 140 lbs.
Fits perfect.
Has pockets and lining.
Even better than the other dresses I have.
Have to hit it with an iron before I can wear it to work.

Sorry - no pictures. under the weather and DH is also not available.

Received my Main Street dress & sweater today.
I bought a Medium - 5'1", rolly 140 lbs.
Fits perfect.
Has pockets and lining.
Even better than the other dresses I have.
Have to hit it with an iron before I can wear it to work.

Sorry - no pictures. under the weather and DH is also not available.

This is exciting! Love the fact that it's lined too! Hope to see a picture soon and hope you feel better sooner! :flower3:

This is very useful and I added it to the 2018 Costume thread on: Post #156 If you have anything else to add like what you saw there please feel free to let us know. I think some are looking for the dresses as well as costumes. It might be early in the season but Disney is putting out a lot of discounts and price cuts on the costumes.
Unfortunately I don't have much to add - it was so busy in there that after I determined they didn't have any dresses I wanted, I was running out the door!

There are (very entertaining!) monthly posts here about what you can expect to find in the outlets: https://blog.touringplans.com/category/magic-memories-and-merch/

Sizing... I wear a 4 in Kate Spade dresses. Today my Main Street USA dress arrived. I love it. I ordered a small. It could be a tiny bit smaller but I think the ex would be too tight. My measurements are 35 (buy 34 B bra) 27 waist, 38 hips. The dress is full skirt so hips don't matter. I am 5'2 and the dress falls just below my knees. We went to Disney Springs last fall and I was going to try some on but they had nothing other than a Cinderella dress in anything smaller than large. Although the Cinderella Dress was adorable it is too young for me. I LOVE this Main Street dress! Girls/ladies from 16-??? can wear this one. It may sound funny but my daughter is 25 and I am 57 and there are some dresses we share. Some of hers are TOO young for me and some of mine are too old for her but some..ahhh age doesn't matter. :)

Look what just arrived!

upload_2018-5-3_18-33-54.png

Brand new Dooney & Bourke handbags are now available at Walt Disney World. The new Collection is a continuation of the “Dream Big Princess” line and features Cinderella, Jaq, and Gus. With this Collection, three different handbags are available: a tote, satchel, and a wallet. We found the Collection at Uptown Jewelers on Main Street USA in Magic Kingdom but the handbags can also be found in Disney Springs at Marketplace Co Op and Ever After Jewelry Co.
Tote – $268 and Wallet – $158

upload_2018-5-3_18-36-56.png
Satchel – $298

Thanks at BlogMickey for the photos! For more information here's their link:
http://blogmickey.com/2018/05/new-cinderella-dooney-bourke-handbags-arrive-at-walt-disney-world/

Oh yeah, my dress looks nothing like that with the crinoline underneath. I've got about 6 inches more in the hem. :)
Same with me.
Honestly my dresses do not look any different with or without the crinoline.

I'm short, also - 5' 1" - so the dresses come past my knees - which is good for us old, fat folks.

Look what just arrived!

View attachment 320388

Brand new Dooney & Bourke handbags are now available at Walt Disney World. The new Collection is a continuation of the “Dream Big Princess” line and features Cinderella, Jaq, and Gus. With this Collection, three different handbags are available: a tote, satchel, and a wallet. We found the Collection at Uptown Jewelers on Main Street USA in Magic Kingdom but the handbags can also be found in Disney Springs at Marketplace Co Op and Ever After Jewelry Co.
Tote – $268 and Wallet – $158

View attachment 320391
Satchel – $298

Thanks at BlogMickey for the photos! For more information here's their link:
http://blogmickey.com/2018/05/new-cinderella-dooney-bourke-handbags-arrive-at-walt-disney-world/
Omg omg omg love. I'm going down today, I might have to buy this bag ahhhh!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter