The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

I just hope both dresses are available when I arrive in December so I can try them on and finally decide each one I'll buy.

Any words on pockets on the Christmas dresses?

Okay, okay...I promised myself I would not buy a dress. May the Swap your bow ears, but not a dress. Then I saw this Haunted Mansion tightrope girl thing with velvet and the shawl and now I'm ... me too, me too. I hate it when I have less than a year left and start shopping for the trip. We go so seldom I like to "get ready". Dang Disney...

So, I feel really stupid, or they changed the Tiki dress slightly. I just noticed tonight that the straps have 2 button holes, so that you can adjust the length. I ordered one from the Shop Disney (not parks app) and got it last week. I guess I never saw the buttons, since they are at the back of the dress. When I tried the dress on at the store, I didn't notice them either. It was too big anyway. So, keep that in mind.

Just saw the Christmas dress and the Haunted Mansion girl dress last night! They are SO pretty! Orange Bird and Tiki are gorgeous too! I was hoping to see the Small World dress there in my size but they did not have any size. They restocked all sizes on shopdisney though so I ordered it this morning!!

So, I feel really stupid, or they changed the Tiki dress slightly. I just noticed tonight that the straps have 2 button holes, so that you can adjust the length. I ordered one from the Shop Disney (not parks app) and got it last week. I guess I never saw the buttons, since they are at the back of the dress. When I tried the dress on at the store, I didn't notice them either. It was too big anyway. So, keep that in mind.

I used the second set of button holes, but I think it's still a bit long. I wore it to work and the part arabout no the chest needs to be taken in. Which will completely take away any savings I had with the AP discount. I probably should have tried the medium, but it's too late at this point. I do love the dress and got a lot of compliments on it.

Great, thanks!!! Since it sounds like stock levels are good, I'll definitely have to make a stop at Disney Springs next week!

I was at Cherry Tree Lane last night. They had plenty of Tiki/Orange Bird available in various sizes. Didn't see any Christmas-themed dresses (but I also wasn't looking for them), but had ToT, a blue Belle dress and a couple of others that I'm not recalling. Much better stocking than the last time I had stopped by a few months ago.

Just saw the Christmas dress and the Haunted Mansion girl dress last night! They are SO pretty! Orange Bird and Tiki are gorgeous too! I was hoping to see the Small World dress there in my size but they did not have any size. They restocked all sizes on shopdisney though so I ordered it this morning!!

So Christmas and new HM are in stock?
Eeek, hope they are there in early December!
Do you remember the prices?

I figured if it was available in the parks it would be on Ebay - and it is. Average price $190. So far onbly from 1 seller from California. Has it been seen in Florida/WDW? Fingers crossed for online purchase some day.

I just got back from WDW and the Emporium did not have the Christmas dress but I did try on the Tiki dress in small which fit to a "T" but for a summer dress I want a little breathing room. I received a 25% discount from Disney for my birthday for online at the Disney Store only and bought it in small and medium. I was sick during my visit and really couldn't make up my mind on which size so we'll see.

I just got back from WDW and the Emporium did not have the Christmas dress but I did try on the Tiki dress in small which fit to a "T" but for a summer dress I want a little breathing room. I received a 25% discount from Disney for my birthday for online at the Disney Store only and bought it in small and medium. I was sick during my visit and really couldn't make up my mind on which size so we'll see.
So glad you finally got one! Hope you'll share a pic when you decide on the size!

I went to the Co-op at Disney Springs today. They don't have the xmas or new HM dress yet. The signs say "Coming Soon". They mainly seemed to have XS, few S, L, XL, XXL in dresses. There may have been 1 or 2 mediums here or there, but not very many.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter