The DisFort's Chit Chat Cafe

Pipeline is ramping back up as of 5pm tonight. I fueled up tonight on way home, my regular weekly stop, and was up to $3.10 a gallon.

Most of the panic buying was in GA and NC, VA seemed to be the reluctant 3rd place. The pipeline is up and running, local station I know said its not about the depot being out of fuel, its everyone bum rushing his tanks which are not normally scheduled till late in the week and usually about 1/3rd of what he sold in a single day.

On another note, poor bug is having a bad flare up of her neck/spine issues. Seems the RV was where it happened but once her meds run out she is clearly in pain. She has an appointment next week and I have a call in with the nuero to see what else I can do for her. Right now she is on strict rest which she is fine with and we been not allowing her to do stairs or jump on or off anything. We think she aggravated it when she chose to jump on the table in the RV and I think the rest of the pups followed.

I feel bad that I can't do more for her. Right now she is comfortable sleeping in a ex-pen next to my desk.

local station I know said its not about the depot being out of fuel, its everyone bum rushing his tanks.
This is when it would be nice to force limits across the board. 20 gallon max per fill. That would fill up most vehicles and stop the people bringing multiple 5 gallon cans. A lot of places did it with toilet paper or sale items. Unfortunately it would take government coordination to pull it off wide spread and "government coordination" is an oxymoron.

On another note, poor bug is having a bad flare up of her neck/spine issues.
Sorry to here the pup her herself. Hopefully pain meds and time will be all it takes.

j

I liked what I read....as more and more data seems to confirm that the vaccinations also prevent spread and infection as well as symptoms, I read that they may soon consider the guidance to start relaxing/removing indoor mask wearing for vaccinated people. I know Disney all ready made a statement about masks through ray of this year, but I can see them being open to changing that policy if things.... correction...picking this post up a few hours later...CDC says fully vaccinated need not wear masks indoors or out...small or large groups... I know Disney all ready committed to masks for 2021 (and of course, as with all private companies, how do they know who has or has not vaccinated unless they start having you show a card and then “mark” you somehow)...but still, I wonder as we move forward with this new and VERY GOOD CDC news if Disney will relax some of that moving forward 🤞

Thanks all. Bug is doing better on her medication cocktail right now. When she flares up like this it's getting her quiet still her meds can get the swelling down so she is comfortable and then keeping her calm so she does not aggravate it again. Her vet just refilled one key script and we adjusted her pain med (liquid suspension) dosing to 8ml every 8-10. She finally seems to have some comfort and another day or two should be doing much better.

On the fuel side of things there is less bum rushing, we are good on gas for now but will need some by monday. Diesel wise we are running strong. So I know we will be able to find gas sooner rather than later.

So I have a confession and a question.
Several months ago I was sitting at my desk and bored so I started going through the other forums here. I looked into the Community Board and wow! It's a dumpster fire in there! (My opinion). I dumped Facebook around 5 or so years ago and this just brought back memories from those days. Forcing myself away from that one!
That was the confession. The question is, anybody else do that forum?
I used to go to that WDWmagic forum but every one of those boards seemed to be populated with some interesting people who were always angry which is why I looked around and found this place.
My home page is the camping forum and I really enjoying knowing everybody in here.
So there it is! Ha!

I try to stay here and on my pop up portal site. I do go out of my confert zone sometimes. But yea, i agree with you. Too much fighting, negativity, etc.

So I have a confession and a question.
Several months ago I was sitting at my desk and bored so I started going through the other forums here. I looked into the Community Board and wow! It's a dumpster fire in there! (My opinion).

Wait wut? :crazy:

The DIS has other forums than just the Camping Forum? :confused3

This is my safe place too, Don. :cloud9:

:disrocks:

Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter