The discussion about SW:GE at DHS

ChrisFL

Disney/Universal Fan and MALE
One thing not brought up is if they might do a reservation system for people in the park. So if you have a 4 hour window to check out SW:GE, the rest of the day you'll be doing the few other attractions in DHS. Makes me wonder what the new "capacity" of the park will be and if it will close due to capacity.

ALSO, one thing we're not thinking about is that Epcot might get more busy because of Food & Wine AND the Gondolas may be open by that time, so people can quickly and easily get to Epcot within 15-20 minutes or so from DHS and vice versa

WDW will not be doing a 4 hour reservation system.

Epcot is about to become a major construction site so it’s something to take into account as well.

I wonder how Disney will do it though if they do get a massive crowd at DHS....we think they aren't doing a reservation system, but they might change their mind.

On your second point, agreed, though that is the front half of Epcot...not World Showcase, and the gondola goes to the international gateway....so, I don't know, just throwing it out there

I wonder how Disney will do it though if they do get a massive crowd at DHS....we think they aren't doing a reservation system, but they might change their mind.

On your second point, agreed, though that is the front half of Epcot...not World Showcase, and the gondola goes to the international gateway....so, I don't know, just throwing it out there
I think WDW has a good chance at using the virtual queue system that Disneyland has in place.

Certainly but at the same time more work is set to begin in world showcase as well. Not quite the major work of future world but it’s still something.

Part of what makes WDW interesting is seeing how our predictions develop. There's rarely a dull moment in the realm of the parks, especially these days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter