The Dis Teleporter Network

Here's a new suggestion; use monster's inc teleporters. 1) they are free! and 2) they take less room

I want to join also. But just spent all my credits.
I admit I shop to much, even on vmk.
I have a couple dis friends on my list.
Anyone know how to change the name of your room.
I wanted to change mine.
Hope to see you soon! Good magical day to you! :goodvibes

May I use a Monsters, Inc. Teleporter? I can link to my central teleport room if you want! :-)

My VMK name is Goofypintrader.

And yes, I joined the DIS forums because of this!

pamouselover said:
...Anyone know how to change the name of your room. I wanted to change mine....
When in the room hit the Information icon ("I" in lower left corner of screen) and then "Edit Description". You can change the room name and room description, make the room friends only, or turn on/off furnishing mode that way.

I have a suggestion.

I new on the DIS Teleporter Network. Actually, my coffin was just placed yesterday. So I went around and explored some of the other rooms and common areas. I noticed some rooms are inaccessible.

1) I bounce right back through the teleporter with a message that the room is restricted. I assume this is because the room is set to "friends only."
2) I bounce right back through the teleporter with no message which probably indicates that the other teleporter isn't placed anywhere.
3) I go through the teleporter into the room where I discover some kind of block immediately in front of the teleporter.

The first one doesn't bother me at all. The second one, maybe we could check up on that player and move the teleporter to a storage area if they aren't available. The third one is a problem.

I need to be able to step out of your teleporter so that I can turn around and go back in to be returned to the lobby. If you put a block there I'm stuck. I have to go the map and jump all the back to personal room to re-enter the lobby from there.

Maybe I should keep my mouth shut because I am so new but doesn't anyone else find that slightly annoying?

i want to join but nobody is ever on can somebody pm me a time and place to meet one of the owners so i can join

I am on, if you want to meet up, PM me and we can find a meeting place.

pokemon_master said:
Here's a new suggestion; use monster's inc teleporters. 1) they are free! and 2) they take less room

Who's in charge of the network? I didn't see any replies to this excellent suggestion.

I think I'd like to join if I can use the Monsters Inc. free teleporters I already have :hippie:

Hi,

Agreed, it's kind of annoying, but really nothing that we can do about it. One problem is that many, many of the people don't even play VMK any more, so we won't be able to get them to change anything.

I don't want to go moving any teleporters into a "storage" area, because I wouldn't be able to tell whether:

1) they are retired from VMK, in which case storage would be fine, OR
2) they are just moving things around, in which case if I moved it, I'd probably get a nasty PM, and then have to deal with the hassle of moving it back again

So, we're kind of stuck. (Literally.)

Sorry.

Oh, and I'll edit the top post to state that the (free) pink Monster's Inc. doors can be used, since they are 1x1 teleporters, just like the coffins.

KrazyPete said:
1) I bounce right back through the teleporter with a message that the room is restricted. I assume this is because the room is set to "friends only."
2) I bounce right back through the teleporter with no message which probably indicates that the other teleporter isn't placed anywhere.
3) I go through the teleporter into the room where I discover some kind of block immediately in front of the teleporter.

The first one doesn't bother me at all. The second one, maybe we could check up on that player and move the teleporter to a storage area if they aren't available. The third one is a problem.

I need to be able to step out of your teleporter so that I can turn around and go back in to be returned to the lobby. If you put a block there I'm stuck. I have to go the map and jump all the back to personal room to re-enter the lobby from there.

Maybe I should keep my mouth shut because I am so new but doesn't anyone else find that slightly annoying?

if somebody is on now i am in my room plz search for me so i can trade my teleporter to you

I just started a room also - The teleporter room. I'd love to link up to your room! I'm BFJen in VMK - I also hang at the Haunted Mansion and my Wicked Trade Room a lot.

Hope to find you!

JeanJoe said:
Agreed, it's kind of annoying, but really nothing that we can do about it. One problem is that many, many of the people don't even play VMK any more, so we won't be able to get them to change anything.

Maybe we could add a point of etiquette to the top post that asks people to please leave at least one space in front of their teleporter? You know, just for future placement?

JeanJoe said:
Oh, and I'll edit the top post to state that the (free) pink Monster's Inc. doors can be used, since they are 1x1 teleporters, just like the coffins.

Of course! The day after I buy my coffin teleporter and get it placed in a lobby. I only have like 20 pink teleporter codes. Oh well, I'll look like a DIS veteran once all the newbs start getting their pink doors placed. It would have looked better in my room though. :teeth:

Alphawazup said:
if somebody is on now i am in my room plz search for me so i can trade my teleporter to you

I am on and in the haunted mansion lobby North west west

I am standing on the steps wearing a seagull hat Haunted mansion lobby NOrth west west, if you want me to get the teleporters come see me

can you PM me what time and place you will be on tommarrow and i will meet up with you then I live in the east also so there is no time difference

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter