The DIS Dad's Club XII: Oh... There You Are Perry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dvc website has me at 27 days 10 hours till okw!!!! it will be my 10th trip to okw and my 51st trip over all in 38 years!!! i wanna hit my 60th trip by the end of 2015. that will be the year briana graduates from college and it will be our 30th wedding ann. (and tammy turns 50!!!! :lmao::lmao:) im thinking of a christmas trip again. we have done 3 of them and we always enjoy our selfs during the holidays. ill have to think of some where to eat that we can wrap everything all into one.:thumbsup2
i also maybe going down this june again? waiting on some deals and or using some points for a week. seeing how income tax treats us this year. anyone going down in june 2012????

We did the AAA (CAA) Storytime in 2009.

The kids really enjoyed it.

It was a little more intimate then your average character meet and greet.

We saw Snow White.

What is this Storytime thing may I ask? I'm guessing it's not related to the old Belle's Storytime, is it?

TL

got_dole_whip_tshirt-p23521931344868476150bp_400.jpg

Gotta LUV the shirt

great!!! anyone see there is another huricane???? katia!!! i hope this thing turns east before it smacks into the east coast, we dont need anymore water around here.:sad2:

great!!! anyone see there is another huricane???? katia!!! i hope this thing turns east before it smacks into the east coast, we dont need anymore water around here.:sad2:

Saw that... why is it always the FEMALE named hurricanes head for the East coast? :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Hi Everyone,
I wanted to thank everyone that read and commented on my ordeal this weekend (there were just too many to multiquote!). And yes, at the time it was pretty scary. Watching her bike start going down is a vision I'll probably never forget. But looking back now that everyone is OK, we all laugh about it. In fact, a common phrase heard around my house now is "Did you fall off a cliff or something?" As in : "Look at how dirty your shirt is! Did you fall off a cliff or something?"

In our own ways, all us dads are heroes for our children, or at least, should be. When we teach nutrition, exercise, saving money, having fun, taking Disney vacations, giving up a seat on a crowded bus, etc, we are using our words and actions to teach our children what is right. It takes a hero to do that in today's world.

Barry, you had an opportunity to take that hero status to the next level. Bravo.

I'm going to Decatur, IL on Thursday to go to the Farm Progress Show. Today was the first day and I just read an article talking about a chopper being introduced this morning when they opened. Dekalb Seed company had a chopper made by Paul Jr. Designs and they unveiled it this morning. I'm just disappointed we decided to go Thursday instead of today, but at least I'll get to see a cool bike.:thumbsup2

http://www.farmprogressshow.com/story.aspx/worth-the-wait-28-52623

In our own ways, all us dads are heroes for our children, or at least, should be. When we teach nutrition, exercise, saving money, having fun, taking Disney vacations, giving up a seat on a crowded bus, etc, we are using our words and actions to teach our children what is right. It takes a hero to do that in today's world.

Barry, you had an opportunity to take that hero status to the next level. Bravo.
Thanks. But why did that level have to be so far down?

I'm going to Decatur, IL on Thursday to go to the Farm Progress Show. Today was the first day and I just read an article talking about a chopper being introduced this morning when they opened. Dekalb Seed company had a chopper made by Paul Jr. Designs and they unveiled it this morning. I'm just disappointed we decided to go Thursday instead of today, but at least I'll get to see a cool bike.:thumbsup2

OK, you can't talk about a chopper at a farm progress show and not expect me to get all excited that Paul Jr customized one of these:
3022401_1.jpg

THAT would be awesome! (The bike is pretty cool too, but how many PTO Horsepower does it put out? Can it even pull a manure spreader?)

Speaking of Decatur, have you ever seen The Informant! A co-worker is from that area and was cracking up at how true to charater the actors were in representing Decatur.

Thanks. But why did that level have to be so far down?

OK, you can't talk about a chopper at a farm progress show and not expect me to get all excited that Paul Jr customized one of these:
3022401_1.jpg

THAT would be awesome! (The bike is pretty cool too, but how many PTO Horsepower does it put out? Can it even pull a manure spreader?)

:scared1: What the heck is that used for? Is this some sort of souped up version of the Fargo movie?

Speaking of Decatur, have you ever seen The Informant! A co-worker is from that area and was cracking up at how true to charater the actors were in representing Decatur.

:scared1: What the heck is that used for? Is this some sort of souped up version of the Fargo movie?

its a corn shucker!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter