The DIS Dad's Club V - Man's Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from my first karate class and it was brutal. I have been going to the gym every work day for the past 6 months and had thought I was in pretty good shape but I was hurting so much just during the warm ups. I think I need to change my morning routine to incorporate some calisthenics

Just got back from my first karate class and it was brutal. I have been going to the gym every work day for the past 6 months and had thought I was in pretty good shape but I was hurting so much just during the warm ups. I think I need to change my morning routine to incorporate some calisthenics

My DS is 5 and is a blue belt, he can almost take me:lmao: It really scares the heck out of me watching him twirl around the sighs:eek:

Ok, I think this is kind of funny, so I'll share. We were talking about Halloween here at work and one of the guys who works here has 2 grandsons. He was talking about them and their costumes and said one of them was Bud Lightbeer :scared1:.... and yes, he really seriously thought it was Bud Lightbeer, and not Buzz Lightyear. He even argued with me when I tried to correct him. Obviously, he said he had never seen Toy Story so I told him there are 3 movies and he needs to do some catching up.

Sorry… I just couldn’t resist :lmao:
BuzzLightBeer.jpg

My DS is 5 and is a blue belt, he can almost take me:lmao: It really scares the heck out of me watching him twirl around the sighs:eek:

DS is 8 and has been taking karate for a year and a half and I decided to start taking it with him in a parent/kid class. They have another class on Sat mornings that I'm going to try and talk DD5 into taking with us too

dd was telling me that there was a fight in the caf. today in school. (they generaly dont have thing like this anymore) anyway, the school bully started pouring milk over another kids head. just a trickle but still pouring milk on this kids head. i guess this has been going on for awhile with this kid picking on this other kid. well, the kid with milk on his head turned around and popped this kids with 3 quick pokes to the face. broke the bullies nose!!! she said there was blood all over, three other kids threw up because of the blood!! they both were takin away in handcuffs by the police. the school has a no tolerance policy. we live in a smaller town, our kids generaly dont get that much excitement.:eek:

:sad2: How things have changed.

Zerfs: That just wrong... plain wrong. What ever happened to consequences for your actions?
:headache:

DS is 8 and has been taking karate for a year and a half and I decided to start taking it with him in a parent/kid class. They have another class on Sat mornings that I'm going to try and talk DD5 into taking with us too

That's awesome, I love the fact that it teaches kids how to protect themselves, that relieves alot of fear off my shoulders, the only thing I'm concerned with is by the time my son is 18 he could be a 3rd or 4th degree black belt, now he will be able to protect himself, but the biggest thing I fear is he could get in trouble because of that fact, when I was young you could not achive black belt until you were 16 by law, they can be triple that now, I'm hoping he never has has to use what he knows , since he could get in more trouble then someone who started something. He's in PreK right now, I kid with my wife, I hope no one tries to steal his cookie:lmao:

Really?
Dallas - 5 superbowls
TN - stopped at the 1 yard line by the Rams ... or, do they get to count all those Superbowl wins by the Oilers?
Really?

Actually...I'm a San Diego Fan...Dallas is welcome to take Norv Turner if you want him...and Please take A.J. Smith too. :lmao:

Really?
Dallas - 5 superbowls
TN - stopped at the 1 yard line by the Rams ... or, do they get to count all those Superbowl wins by the Oilers?
Really?

I can identify. We lived in South FLA when I was in grade school and as such, I was raised as a Dolphins fan. I’ve been in the Carolinas for over 35 years now and have been following the Panthers since their inception. So, I’ve got similar problems. A team who’s glory days were legendary but have been mired in the middle for some time (one very l-o-n-g “some time”) and a team that has shown potential but currently has only one win and is fighting y’all for the first round draft choice in 2011. Oy vey!!!! :sad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter