The DIS Dad's Club V - Man's Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not chosen a side...I find it more entertaining to help both sides work against each other.

I have 1 Nemesi as well...

He says he's been away for some Boy Scout thing...but I know he's busy scheming...plotting.

buwahahahahahaha! Of course I am Nate... while I'm out in the woods each weekend! pirate:

Q. What do you call 53 millionaires around a TV watching the Super Bowl?
A. The Dallas Cowboys

Q. How do you keep a Dallas Cowboy out of your yard?
A. Put up a goal post.

Q. What do you call a Dallas Cowboy with a Super Bowl ring?
A. Old

Q. What's the difference between the Dallas Cowboys and a dollar bill?
A. You can still get four quarters out of a dollar bill.

Q. How many Dallas Cowboys does it take to win a Super Bowl?
A. Nobody remembers.

Q. What do the Cowboys and a possums have in common?
A. Both play dead at home and get killed on the road!

The Police picked up a little boy who had ran away from home. The Police asked the little boy why he ran away from home. He told them that his parents beat him and that why he ran away. When the police asked him who he would like to live with, he said the Dallas Cowboys, because they don't beat anybody. :rotfl2:

:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

I need to print these out!

The updated standings after Week 8 are as follows:

Sport Goofy
The Mouse of Pain 7-1-0
Matterhorn Yodelers 6-2-0
Jasmine's Necklace 5-3-0
Passamaquody Dragons 4-4-0
Main Street Moose 3-5-0
Taxidermy Tech 2-6-0
Grumpy Old Men 1-7-0

Touchdown Mickey
Test Track Dummies 5-3-0
Duckburg Ducks 5-3-0
Figment Cowboys 5-3-0
Le Cellier Dwellers 4-4-0
Kerchak's Tribe 3-5-0
Small World Singers 3-5-0
Thunder Mtn Locos 3-5-0

In the Sport Goofy Division, this past week, the Matterhorn Yodelers raced out to a big lead and handed the Mouse of Pain their first loss of the season. Thinkgs are now pretty tight at the top of the division as the Dragons continue their winning ways with another high-scoring win. Holding them off with an offensive explosion of their own was Jasmine's Necklace who used their shiny...uhhh...charms and mysterious ways to overcome the bunch of stuffed animals that is Taxidermy Tech. An intersting numerological note, every team in the division is exactly one game ahead of the team behind them (except for the Grumpy Old Men who are 1 game ahead of Dopey and he doesn't have a team.) Both Taxidermy Tech and Grumpy Old Men have now lost 6 straight and will be looking to play spoiler for the rest of the year.

In the Touchdown Mickey division, the marquee battle between Figment Cowboys and the Test Track Dummies went to the Cowboys in a very tight game 112.45 - 109.85. The Duckburg Ducks remained in a three-way tie for first with their nail-biter against the Grumpy Old Men 106.60-104.65. However, this division remains wide open as 2 games separate all 7 teams. Watch out for Figment Cowboys who, after a slow start, have won 4 straight to rocket into the tie for first. Unfortunately for him, any wins for the real Cowboys would be "Figments" of his imagination at this point. Maybe he could put that wonderful imagination to use to envision what the Cowboys would look like with a real coach, or an offensive coordinator who knows what a running game is. Note to Dallas: if your QB is not named Peyton Manning, try running the ball a few times a game. The Small World Singers and Kerchak's Tribe had big efforts this week to forge a 3rd place tie (or last place tie) in the division and keep their playoff dreams alive.

For Week 9, the game of the week is clearly the matchup between the Duckburg Ducks and Test Track Dummies in the battle for control of the Fantasy Football Boulliabase that is the Touchdown Mickey division. The Main Street Moose need a big effort against Jasmine's Necklace this week or they will have dug a hole so deep that even the world's biggest moose could not escape. Another intersting matchup is the one between Kerchak's Tribe and Thunder Mtn Locos to see who can climb the mountain out of last place in this tight division. Finally, a tough matchup for the Small World Singers as they face the P'quoddy Dragons who are simply on fire lately (being dragons, that is not a surprise). Hopefully, the Small World Singers can use some of that wonderfully clean and filtered water on their ride to cool the Dragons off.

Also, thanks to everyone who participates in the league. Remember, it is important to keep active in setting your lineups no matter your record. It is what makes a league fun and keeps the competitive balance for all the teams.

ClearScreen

In the Touchdown Mickey division, the marquee battle between Figment Cowboys and the Test Track Dummies went to the Cowboys in a very tight game 112.45 - 109.85.

For Week 9, the game of the week is clearly the matchup between the Duckburg Ducks and Test Track Dummies in the battle for control of the Fantasy Football Boulliabase that is the Touchdown Mickey division.

Of course Test Track Dummies are the game of the week... they're ALWAYS the game of the week. At least all the key players shared a bye week last week and I'm coming back this week with my top RB's and WR ready for action! I'm shocked that I was even able to put up over 100 points and give the Cowboys a game last week even with Driver leaving the game with 0 points. Now instead of scrambling just to assemble a lineup I just have to decide between Vick or Rivers.

Of course Test Track Dummies are the game of the week... they're ALWAYS the game of the week. At least all the key players shared a bye week last week and I'm coming back this week with my top RB's and WR ready for action! I'm shocked that I was even able to put up over 100 points and give the Cowboys a game last week even with Driver leaving the game with 0 points. Now instead of scrambling just to assemble a lineup I just have to decide between Vick or Rivers.

You are lucky this week as my top RB and 2 of my best WR's are on Bye's.

I'm OK at WR still with Boldin and Miles...but I'm playing a TE as my Flex...and My RB choices are weak.

Good luck.

Go Ducks!!!

...both here and in the NCAA!!!

A. The Dallas Cowboys

A. Put up a goal post.

Q. What do you call a Dallas Cowboy with a Super Bowl ring?
A. Old

Q. How many Dallas Cowboys does it take to win a Super Bowl?
A. Nobody remembers.

:lmao::rotfl::lmao: Of course, I'm a life long Giants fan!

Ok, I think this is kind of funny, so I'll share. We were talking about Halloween here at work and one of the guys who works here has 2 grandsons. He was talking about them and their costumes and said one of them was Bud Lightbeer :scared1:.... and yes, he really seriously thought it was Bud Lightbeer, and not Buzz Lightyear. He even argued with me when I tried to correct him. Obviously, he said he had never seen Toy Story so I told him there are 3 movies and he needs to do some catching up.

And what did he call Woody? Sudsy? ;)

He knows the Angels are in Homestead right???:lmao:

Yep, the Blues are in Homestead this weekend and then finish up the show season in Pensacola next weekend. Our son will be arriving in P'cola very soon; he may already be there. Check-in with The Blues is tomorrow and then there's a rumor the newbie Crew Chiefs will be having a BBQ. He now has an apartment lined up with another newbie Crew Chief, near the P'cola airport. His first test is next week. He seems pretty confident at this point and still has more time to study. He will have a lot to learn!

A. Put up a goal post.

I texted these to a good friend of mine who just happens to be a Dallas fan. He didn't think they were too funny. :confused3

Although, we did bet a 12 pack on each game (Dallas/NYG) and on the overall record. I already have a case in my pocket.... just need the Giants to close the deal next week!!!!!! Then I'll be 36 beers richer!!! :lmao::lmao:

I texted these to a good friend of mine who just happens to be a Dallas fan. He didn't think they were too funny. :confused3

Although, we did bet a 12 pack on each game (Dallas/NYG) and on the overall record. I already have a case in my pocket.... just need the Giants to close the deal next week!!!!!! Then I'll be 36 beers richer!!! :lmao::lmao:

Doesn't it seem a little odd that the G-Men have to play them twice in just a few weeks when they haven't played Philly or Washington yet?
GO GIANTS!

Doesn't it seem a little odd that the G-Men have to play them twice in just a few weeks when they haven't played Philly or Washington yet?
GO GIANTS!

The schedule was a little weird this year. That is ok though.. if they beat the Boys again they will have to REALLY screw things up not to win the division. :goodvibes

HOW 'BOUT DEM....... GIANTS!!!!!!

The schedule was a little weird this year. That is ok though.. if they beat the Boys again they will have to REALLY screw things up not to win the division. :goodvibes

HOW 'BOUT DEM....... GIANTS!!!!!!

Agreed! Matt Hasselbeck will be running for his life. He's coming off a mild concussion as it is!

A. The Dallas Cowboys

Really?
Dallas - 5 superbowls
TN - stopped at the 1 yard line by the Rams ... or, do they get to count all those Superbowl wins by the Oilers?
Really?

The updated standings after Week 8 are as follows:
In the Touchdown Mickey division, the marquee battle between Figment Cowboys ... Unfortunately for him, any wins for the real Cowboys would be "Figments" of his imagination at this point.

All haters, but it's always marquee when I'm around. The Cowboys goal this year is for the #1 draft pick, so that Jason Garrett can waste even more talent next year.

The Titans have claimed Randy Moss. Now, their troubles begin.

Now that the playoffs & World Series is done, Maybe after 3 weeks Hells Kitchen :stir:will finially be on again:confused3

Look for The Grand Opening of the New Dis Dads Club VI soon:goodvibes:woohoo:

I guess the war to see who gets the last word is just around the corner:lmao:

thats always fun to watch.:lmao: get any pics loaded yet? i could never do it, they would never load for me. dd showed me how to load them to the computer first in a folder than load them to photobucket. i made notes while she was showing me. she was laughing at me.:lmao: rotten kid:lmao:

In trying to uphold #8 of The Dis Dad Club Criteria, My Dw & I were trying to plan next years WDW trip.

I was looking around Holloween again, Wife has a new boss who is not that thrilled with anyone taking Vacation during the school year. :headache::mad

So we (she) came up with 3 choices, Last week in June, sometime in July, Middle of August, Believe me these are not in any way my favorite times to be at WDW, or Fla.

After alittle debate it came down to, either we go during the summer or we Don't go at all next year:eek:, Well with that I guess I'll have to take one for the team:confused3:rolleyes1 (thinking end of June, might be the best bet):sad2:

We are going the second week of August next year right before school starts!

dd was telling me that there was a fight in the caf. today in school. (they generaly dont have thing like this anymore) anyway, the school bully started pouring milk over another kids head. just a trickle but still pouring milk on this kids head. i guess this has been going on for awhile with this kid picking on this other kid. well, the kid with milk on his head turned around and popped this kids with 3 quick pokes to the face. broke the bullies nose!!! she said there was blood all over, three other kids threw up because of the blood!! they both were takin away in handcuffs by the police. the school has a no tolerance policy. we live in a smaller town, our kids generaly dont get that much excitement.:eek:

dd was telling me that there was a fight in the caf. today in school. (they generaly dont have thing like this anymore) anyway, the school bully started pouring milk over another kids head. just a trickle but still pouring milk on this kids head. i guess this has been going on for awhile with this kid picking on this other kid. well, the kid with milk on his head turned around and popped this kids with 3 quick pokes to the face. broke the bullies nose!!! she said there was blood all over, three other kids threw up because of the blood!! they both were takin away in handcuffs by the police. the school has a no tolerance policy. we live in a smaller town, our kids generaly dont get that much excitement.:eek:

It is a shame that the kid who was being bullied ended up getting in trouble too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter