The dining report that no longer was

If you've never had the bread service at Sanaa before, and you love bread, and you like somewhat different flavors of dipping sauces, some spicy, some not so spicy, you will love this! The naan is perfection, and it is cooked the traditional way in a tandoor
Definitely one of the best things on property. I don't love the entrees at Sanaa as much as the bread service, but its so dang good it just keeps us coming back.

Below behold the tomato soup with Paneer cheese. I love this so much, and I try to get it every time we eat here. I had never heard of Paneer cheese until the first time I had this, but it's right up my alley since I love cheese. It's sort of like fried cubes of a mozzarella like consistency little cheese bites of heaven!
enhance
Wow, this looks delicious. I've never even noticed this on the menu before. I love a good paneer so I'll definitely have to try this.

Okay, now for the part where I'm going to get rocks thrown at me. We really weren't satisfied with our meals. I don't know if it was all the hype, or our expectations were too high, or they were having a bad morning, but nothing here stood out
I won't throw rocks but I am surprised to hear this. Everything you had looked so good, but I guess not everything can be a homer.

Haha, but what happens if you eat all the Mickey pretzels before you race? Harry told me to stop booking trips with the race at the end of the trip, and try to book them with the race at the beginning. I guess that makes more sense, but it never works out that way.
Jason is exactly the same way. We usually get down on a Friday so he can pick up the race stuff and then races on Sunday. He did it at the end of a trip one time and made me promise no more. I guess 13 miles after 1 day or 2 in the parks is much different then 13 miles after a week in the parks. Clearly I will never know :P

Now it was time for our favorite activity at WDW, eating!
Me too!!!!

Back at the room at 9:24am, and ready for some breakfast.
enhance
Congratulations Harry!!!!

love these, and I'm never disappointed in them. I'd like to try the pumpkin beignets during our upcoming trip, but from what I've read, you can't really taste the pumpkin, so I don't know if I want to take the time to make a special trip to FQ to get them. We'll see.
enhance
Oh this look so good. We had them once back when they were not Mickey shaped but they were still delicious. Right up there with Cafe Du Monde in New Orelans.

Oh My! Have you guys ever eaten at Pizza Ponte before?
I had never even heard of it. I had no idea they had a pizza place in Maria and Enzos.

After a year we moved back home for a variety of reasons, but mainly because of my widowed mom's health issues, and I was extremely home sick, and I went back to nursing. I really enjoyed my time as a WDW cast member, and look back on those days fondly.
I never knew this story. Good for you for giving it a try and seeing if it was for you all. We often talk about trying to move down there, but I always wondered if it would be so magical if it was in your backyard.

I am with you on soggy stuff. Yuuuuuuck. I dip my waffles etc in syrup as opposed to pouring over it . I also prefer my sandwiches on toast .
POFQ is my favorite mod . Love the size and the beautiful grounds

Yay, you're back! Good heavens, I just read about your hospital experience...unbelievable. I am so glad the surgery was a success though. Looking forward to more updates and the dessert story!

I was so happy to see the alert that you're back! Your surgery sounds like a complete nightmare, I'm glad you are feeling better!

Joining in late, but really loved your dining reviews. I’ve never stayed at AKL or other two places you stayed so loved the pictures! I’ve always said I’ve gotta travel for those beignets.... maybe next trip. Put Edison on my list too. Hope you do another review!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!