the Daily Grind 9/10/09~~

Sorry PJ didn't get on Nan... But good for her talking up for herself what that girl!

I'm adding a few things to my list...

have to stop at a friends house after the Dr

Have to pack up CJ's for mailing

Yes, PJ has been getting some zingers in lately! I sometimes have to have her repeat what she says because I just can't believe it come from my shy thing! LOL

Hanging CHADS! I'll have to tell her to ask about that! I'm sure Mrs. B will find that hilarious!

3 votes!! Demand a recount! I agree!!

and we have a market pig - not guniea pig - will attempt to post a few pics later.

She found out later that one of the other guys was off by 3 votes too... they are both bummed... she said next year the two of them are taking it all... I suggested maybe they are saving the best for last..their senior year!!!

Dr changed my asthma meds to symbicort (sp). Hope it works better for me than the Advair...

OK, doing the paperwork for the med reimbursment... Lets make this a little more complicated shall we?

:lmao: I think I want to make a cake for the girl at Sephora! DH just told me how pretty I look today!!

Worth every penny I tell ya!!!

:lmao: I think I want to make a cake for the girl at Sephora! DH just told me how pretty I look today!!

That's awesome!!! What kind of make-up is it? I need some help I tell ya!

lisa if you are reading this.....i paid my 1st oil budget bill!;)

ok that will get me rollin'.

have a great thursday everyone. wish me luck!

Right about now I kindof wish I was paying for oil. It's because of this darn firewood I am itching.

How did the talk go with the bus driver? Did you call school and the bus company too?

Lisa- I hope you are getting better- I guess there is something you need toi remove from your yard (or have someone else remove)

Rebecca
Um, that would be over five cord of free firewood. As Jennifer said that free wood came with a price. At this point we won't be burning that stuff for another year and a half. The poison whatever on it will be dead and gone. In the meantime, I am OFF stacking duty. I am just too delicate of a flower. ;):lmao:

DD stood up for herself w/ the girl from under the rock... Evidently the girl is bad mouthing anyone and everyone... (even incoming freshman NEXT YEAR!) Remember, I told you she likes to her herself talk... Well, PJ had her fill after about 5 minutes of her constantly talking about everyone.. She finally said L... have you ever heard the saying "If you don't have nothing nice to say; don't say anything at all"? L said yes, to which PJ and her friend said "than shut up!". Than 3 of the girls grabbed their lunch trays and went to find another table to sit at. L tried calling her last night according to DH... but PJ was out w/ the XC team for pizza!!!

Give 'em heck PJ!

Good morning, everyone!!! I've finally made it back to feeling like me!
So glad you are feeling better, there is no good time to be sick but at least it didn't hit you during your vacation.

Not much planned today - tired from Fair Duty.
How is it going? Keep us posted

First the boys then your DH!! Oh yeah, you need to stay with that makesup line.

My to do list:

Paint the dots on my arm, face, neck, and legs. I am resembling Casper the ghost.
Get DD up and ready for school
Write in DD's communication book
Caffeinate
Work
Sneak into rest room and paint the dots again.
Have heart failure over budget correspondence we received.:scared1::scared1: Can I share with you how much I dispise fiscal year end?
Get update from MomE on her husband's dr appt today. Tumors haven't grown in the past month however his toxin levels are increasing and weight is dropping
Home, dinner, bed. I don't care if it is still light out, I feel icky, itchy, and gross, and I don't want to play any more reindeer games today.

The make-up she used is Bare Minerals new matte. I stopped wearing it a while ago because I thought it was making my pores and wrinkles more noticable. Well, this matte line is missing the stuff that makes it shine, which is what was showing up the pores and wrinkles...and I got a new primer. The combo must be working princess:

Lisa- sorry you are feeling poorly!

RLW- how is the pup?

Holly- how was the talk?

She is wanting to sit in our laps but it able to jump up and down off chairs. Overall she seems to be doing well.

Rebecca

What a trooper! If I had that procedure done, I think I would be in bed for days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter