the Daily Grind 9/10/09~~

party of 3

<font color=royalblue>i can't believe that i will
Morning Ladies.

I'll get this rollin'. Hope Deb is ok. She must be busy.

SIOH-hope you are feeling better

ds, up, dressed, breakfast, bus
prep supper-done
make beds
iron outfit x 2 -i need to go back to doing this on sunday for the week.
have talk with bus driver
work -have meeting w/board member
run to wallymart to pick up a xmas gift.
bank to dep more $. i paid bills yesterday and brought that balance way down!:scared1:
lisa if you are reading this.....i paid my 1st oil budget bill!;)

ok that will get me rollin'.

have a great thursday everyone. wish me luck!

Holly- I hope eveything goes well with your talk and the bus today.
Lisa- I hope you are getting better- I guess there is something you need toi remove from your yard (or have someone else remove)

Today:
Bible Study- 7am
Take duchess to vet for her spaying/teeth removal
make muffins (4 kinds at least 25 of each)
put together and fill boxes
buy candy
work on ATC/Inchies stuff

Rebecca

Holly, good luck with the bus driver!
Rebecca, we'll just have to call you the "muffin lady"!:lmao: Sounds yummy! Good luck to Duchess on her "not so fun" procedures today.

I don't have much planned for today:
Make DH's lunch
DS up and off to school

Laundry
Pay bills
Grocery store
Work on swaps

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Mornin'! Got up and got lots done again this morning... so I'll just put on the list that needs done sometime today!

ck email/DIS
older kids on bus
nap
drop off books to library
pick up kdg. child

finish cutting & assembling Toontown
find t'n't list and start marking things off
template DHS (had an idea last night, I hope it works!)
find photo for DHS to verify something (just had another inspiration)
make dinner for tonight; must be ready as we have late practices
lunch
elem homework duty
GL @ 3pm
DS13's homework
pick up DD from XC (she ran well last night, everyone, I mean everyone runner was about a minute slower, Coach believes the course was actually more than the required 3.1 miles ~ team placed first!)
call and check on Dsis, she and new hubby are fighting, she doesn't understand why men are so difficult! (well, difficult was not her word for it! :lmao:)
DS8 to football
DS13 ready and DH is to take him to soccer
dinner
bedtime routines

morning all

am routine is done
dishwasher started
get self ready for gym
water aerobics
walmart
lunch
pull out something for supper
unload dishwasher
mafia wars/dis for a bit
last load laundry folded
reatack levi's dresser my kids think going to school looking like rags is okay NOT
move summer cloths to basement (keep out 3 pairs shorts and tanks for eric basketball starts in 10 weeks (or less)
keep 1 pair swimsuit out each.
pick up from bus
homework
supper
bedtime routine
lights out for them (early bed again am's are still not going well here)
computer time for me.
bed by 10 5:30 is coming much to early

Nancy I need just a 1/4 of your energy (hoping getting back to the gym will help me)
DIT move this way I'll find plenty for you to do
Rebecca Muffins :scared1: holy cow that's a ton
Holly go get'em they need to learn a lesson

Get kiddos off to school.
Take credit app to propane office - we've been willcall and now are going to autofill.
Get to book store to pick up Eldest's books. They were supposed to be in yesterday morning, not late afternoon.
Finish up laundry.
Take Eldest and go pick up Little Bit from school.
Stop at post office on the way.
Try allergy run again and hope the traffic co-operates.

PrincessM is off to school, I've got a long list of errands to do today, most of it from Tuesday when I was sick...

Vac
:laundy:
Grocery store to return cans and plastic bags, and pick up salad fixings, ham and turkey (PrincessM wants salad for lunch tomorrow)
Pharmacy
Library

Pictures for CJs - Forgot to bring my camera card, durrrrr, will do on my way to work tomorrow
Work on CJs
Work on cards for troops
PrincessM's homework
Dinner - Leftover Chicken Stroganoff
Dishes
Girl Scout meeting - may try to opt out of that one
Top Chef from last night

Hope everyone has a great day!

Mornin! What a night! DS woke up calling for DH at 3 am. So DH brought him into bed with us... why??? No idea. So DD is the only one that got any sleep last night. DH said this morning that perhaps next time he should get him back to sleep in his own bed- ya think???? :sad2:

coffee
coffee
coffee
coffee

loving movement
dressed
DS dressed
make bed
make DS's bed
take a walk with DS

swish and swipe
unload dishwasher
load dishwasher
shine the sink

laundry started
DS lunch
DS down for nap

work on pile in front room
work on play room
thaw turkey meat
call SIL
pick up DD
homework
wash hair
dinner
to DD's school- open house

Morning!

I'm off today! Not for a good reason, I have to go to the Dr at 230...yuck! It's just a check up, but still yuck! Have to talk to him about the asthma meds. I can't believe how terrible the one I'm on makes me feel! There has to be something else out there for me...

Yesterday I went to the new Sephora that opened a few days ago... And I got my makeup done after a day at work. I looked like a princess princess:. When I got home DS21 says to DS17 "Isn't our mom pretty. Even without any makeup"... OK, so that stuff was worth every penny I paid for it :rotfl2:

Today I have to:

laundry :laundy:

Swish and Swipe

get the med reimbursement papers together to send in

go to the doc

stay on points!

Dinner... :confused3

Rebecca - my stomach just growled when I read about the muffins - I think it's time for breakfast...

Hope everyone has a great day today, I think we could all use it!

To Do:
Up
DIS
Breakfast
Fight with Photopass site to get photos edited (it JUST let me on after an hour)
Student Government meeting at 1:30 - people are voting on the Judicial Review Board today, and I threw my hat in the ring for a spot. There are 5 people vying for 4 spots... so we'll see!
Classes after that

And thennnn... home! No Mock Trial meeting! :woohoo:

And then I'm going to try to get some work done on T'n't, and save homework for Friday.

No mock trial and right into Judicial Review! You go girl!!!

DD stood up for herself w/ the girl from under the rock... Evidently the girl is bad mouthing anyone and everyone... (even incoming freshman NEXT YEAR!) Remember, I told you she likes to her herself talk... Well, PJ had her fill after about 5 minutes of her constantly talking about everyone.. She finally said L... have you ever heard the saying "If you don't have nothing nice to say; don't say anything at all"? L said yes, to which PJ and her friend said "than shut up!". Than 3 of the girls grabbed their lunch trays and went to find another table to sit at. L tried calling her last night according to DH... but PJ was out w/ the XC team for pizza!!!

Good for PJ!

ZTH- good luck on getting onto Judicial Review!

The muffins are all for the bridal shower- it is a brunch shower.

Rebecca

Good morning, everyone!!! I've finally made it back to feeling like me!!

I made our (my & DH's) things-to-do chart for the next 3 weeks. . .until DISNEY!!! Woohoo!!

Here's my list for today:

1. Up
2. Caffeinate
3. Clean DH's bathroom
4. Clean kitchen
5. DS up
6. DS to Mom's
7. Stuff to Mom's
8. Work
9. Pick up DS
10. Fold laundry
11. Wash 3 loads of laundry--need to do more, but we'll start with those
12. Call & renew medicine
13. DH--stop to get medicine
14. DH--mow
15. DH--cat litter
16. Clean our bathroom
17. Work on resort swap
18. Go to bed sort of early

Everyone have a wonderful Thursday!!

Goooo PJ! That's great, I wish I had the guts to do that back in the day...

And now it's time to head out to the meeting - let you all know how I did as soon as I find out!

Mornin' All! West Coaster checking in!

Not much planned today - tired from Fair Duty.

DD - up, dressed, off to school.
Little one - up, dressed, fed
coffee
breakfast
pay bills
online banking
talk to CPA
pull docs for Farm Credit Bureau
Laundry, laundry, Laundry
Dishes

Pick DD and 2 friends at school - go to fairgrounds to rinse and feed pigs, clean barn and bed those piggies down.

Dinner....um...don't know yet.

Holly - how did it go with the bus driver!?

Gold Stars for PJ !:banana::banana:
Brooke glad you're feeling better
TRM pork pigs? or gineau pigs?
ZTH good luck with the meetings
Deb I'm with you I HATE Drs
Jennifer you've done a whole lot more than me
Aroyer no kids in bed for me!!! I lost so much sleep doing that.

Aroyer no kids in bed for me!!! I lost so much sleep doing that.
We never do it either- they have always slept in their beds. I think DH was just half asleep and couldn't think.

PJ just txt (@ lunch) she was 3 votes shy of being on the So. Homecoming court.. she is so mad... Her friend got on...so that is good.. rock girl wasn't even close in the running PJ landslided her! LOL Anyway, PJ was giving her guy friend who was nominated crap about how she got him nominated 2 years in a row.. 2 years in a row she has missed it by single digits..that next year he gets her nominated or he won't be going to the football game because she'll have him hanging from the flag pole.. (she said it's a good thing she has geometry next tri-mester; she'll need angle variations for windy days!)

PJ just txt (@ lunch) she was 3 votes shy of being on the So. Homecoming court.. she is so mad... Her friend got on...so that is good.. rock girl wasn't even close in the running PJ landslided her! LOL Anyway, PJ was giving her guy friend who was nominated crap about how she got him nominated 2 years in a row.. 2 years in a row she has missed it by single digits..that next year he gets her nominated or he won't be going to the football game because she'll have him hanging from the flag pole.. (she said it's a good thing she has geometry next tri-mester; she'll need angel variations for windy days!)
:lmao:Nan, she's got your sense of humor! Too bad her DIS aunties couldn't vote- she would have been in by a landslide!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter