The daily grind 5/29

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Happy Friday!

humid day on tap for us. Out early to walk.

My group trip in October is slowly imploding had 3 mommas pull out last night, including the one who started the trip, so myself and other mod are in charge now. We have lots of time to monitor situation.

walk
Megan work on paper due sunday
Zoom meeting at noon with college
Cards
Load of towels
Bedding

have a wonderful day and stay safe

Morning!

Nursing a sore arm this morning - got my final Shingrex shot yesterday - boy those suckers hurt! Sorry to hear some of the mom's have pulled out of the WDW trip Lisa - I agree, you still have plenty of time to minitor the situation! Orlando cases are decreasing, hotels and vacation rentals are open for business and you can already have group gatherings up to 50. We are heading there next weekend for my nephews weekend. Rented a brand new 4 bed/3bath townhome with its own splash pool for $99 a night! There are deals to be had!

Hi Nan and Chae!

Today:
Strip and remake bed
Laundry
Change water for anniversary flowers :)
Walk
Sweep front porch
Vacuum out my car
Check on refund status for my airline tickets - been 30 days already!
Scrap
Dinner out

Enjoy your day and stay safe!

Morning!

Good luck with your lists!

m2mrb - not sure we’ll go to Disney in October either:( Got an email saying all FP, ADRs and dining plans are cancelled thru the end of the year. Won’t be Disney as we know it ;(

Today
Laundry
Clean bathroom
Scrap
Supper - ?

Enjoy your day!

Morning!

Good luck with your lists!

m2mrb - not sure we’ll go to Disney in October either:( Got an email saying all FP, ADRs and dining plans are cancelled thru the end of the year. Won’t be Disney as we know it ;(

Today
Laundry
Clean bathroom
Scrap
Supper - ?

Enjoy your day!

Chae, my bestie was going in August & Novemeber and got the same email yesterday. Said they won't even be able to guarantee you can get into the parks by staying on site! I think it's just going to be a park for locals for awhile...

My October dining is still on my mde
Things might change in the next couple of months so not going to worry about it at this point.
Sounds like a fun weekend Becky.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!