The daily grind 5/22

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Good morning. Made it to Friday!

Possible Universal opening to guests 6/5! Seems early to me. Guess Disney will release plans next week.

Hope everyone is doing well.
While we are enjoying our nice weather, everything is blooming! Allergies are crazy. Eyes are so itchy. Happy I’m not out much.

Chick-fil-a for breakfast
Regular grocery store run
Walk
Megan classwork
Cards

Have a wonderful day and stay safe

Morning!

m2mrb - hope you feel better soon!
Hi P2000 & PN96!

Our retail and restaurants open today - actually the county north of us but that’s where we shop so

HobbyLobby to restock :)
Cemetery to plant flowers
Laundry
Supper out!!

Have a great day!

Morning!

Yeah, I'm surprised Universal proposed opening that early, guess we shall wait and see. Meanwhile in Ohio, their governor stated that starting June 1, weddings & receptions can have up to 300 guests!

Lisa - I feel your allergy pain. Even in this heat and taking Zyrtec, my eyes are still bothing me!
Enjoy your Hobby Lobby time Chae!
Hi Nan!

Today:
Exercise
Laundry
Strip bed - fresh linens
Sweep front porch
Wrap anniversary gift - 20 years on the 27th!
Make Father's Day card
Dinner out - back to our Friday night spot, yay!

Enjoy your day and be safe

Good Morning,

Things are opening up into Stage 3 today here with some delays on a few areas that were supposed to open like playgrounds -- they have been moved to Stage 4 or 5; don't remember which one because it's not somewhere we frequent with the kids now that they are older. We are still staying at home and only out for essentials.

Sun is shining for now but rain and the 80s expected for the next week. We will see what happens.

Today:

once over house
scrap a little
plug hair dressers number in for M -- boys have haircuts tomorrow.
need to figure out if dentist ever reopened as they were to call to reschedule appt and haven't yet.

Have a good day..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!