The Daily Grind ~ 5/15/2017

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Good Morning!

I hope you ladies had a wonderful Mother's Day :)

Low key and fairly relaxing weekend here which was nice!

Today:
Morning chores
Water plants
Once over house
Vacuum and mop floors
Empty trash cans
Update scrapbook challenge
Run to grocery for a few items
Scrap a couple pages
Leftovers for supper
Catch up on recorded shows

Have a great day!
Becky

Good morning!

Had a fun weekend! Yummy food and enjoyed time with my girl.
Can't believe May is half done already. 4 weeks tomorrow is Megan last day of school.

Pack lunch
Megan up and out
Clean out fridge
Run dishwasher
Last load of laundry
Scrap a bit
School lunches
Homework
Dinner
Dance

Have a wonderful day!

Morning!

Good luck with the lists!

Had a quiet weekend too - went to the mushroom festival on Friday

Today
Had coffee with DH and a friend
Now waiting for a technician to come and change out the tv provider
DH headed to our insurance guy - got an email on Wednesday saying they added the new vehicle and one on Friday saying they deleted the new vehicle:(
Not sure what to do since I'm not sure when the tv guy is coming
Supper- ribs

Have a great day!

Good Morning ladies!

Chae -- did you even buy a new vehicle to add to the policy? Glad DH is off to get that straightened out... We did so much flipping/flopping and adding 2 new cars and a new driver the first 3 months of this year I thought we'd never get things fixed and a set payment for the rest of the year...

Lisa -- I'm glad you had a great day with Megan!!

Becky -- yeah for a relaxing weekend! Thanks for sending the warm weather!! I appreciate it!

Let's see: I got spoiled by my kiddos... then I went out to find a rectangular outdoor dining table..and lucked into one for 6 people for $70 on sale.. so grabbed a umbrella and concrete stand for it too! We are enjoying sitting outside in our 80 degree weather!!

I got to text w/ C yesterday for a bit too... He is enjoying the camp so that makes me rest a bit better... but can't wait to get him home.. 3 more sleeps from tonight!

Today's agenda:

sit outside for lunch :)
clean house

hang Disney photo collages
work on a few sketches
cut and piece together a svgs
pull scraps to cut the dwarfs out for mom (she asked for the 7 dwarfs for a LO)
make list of HTV vinyl I need to order for our December shirts
clean up scrap room (added a new desk -- my dad's was given to us yesterday so Mike is using it...)
pick out sketches for LOs of photos from Mom and Dad's August '16 Disney trip (she accidentally printed another batch even though she had already scrapped them so I claimed them and will scrap them for our family album)
update calendar w/ my babysitting date info for this week (Disney money!)
input the animal information for the fair so B can exhibit his 4 animals -- Done thank goodness :faint:

I know there is more but every time I think of something, I add 2 more things.... so I'll stop now! lol

Have a great day ladies!

Last edited:
Good Morning!

Glad everyone seems to be doing okay! Things here are crazy. My computer crashed so I got a new laptop- not really for mother's day but the new accessories for it were, I also got a journaling Bible I had been wanting. we went out to lunch with a group from the church.

Today:
clean bathroom
clean kitchen
school for meeting over A skipping a class- I think she is scared enough never to try it again.
walk
make list of alternate PE activities for A to do today and tomorrow since that is the class she missed and she will miss again tomorrow with an in school suspension for that class period- she thought we could just take her home but we all felt leaving shcool as a punishment for skipping class was not setting the right example
SAC meeting at 2:30

Have a great day!

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter