The Daily Grind ~ 5/10/17

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Good morning!

I've been productive this morning and finished reading and taking notes for Ch 1. Need to see if the CH 1 power point for class has been fixed.. Can't take my quiz until I am able to see the power point to make sure I haven't missed anything in my own notes..

Today's agenda:

update scrapbook challenge numbers (someone please remind me! -- can't do it this morning because don't remember how many tally marks! lol)
look to see if other class has posted anything if not contact the registars office to complain.. I paid for class; class should be up and running...
look over 1st assignment (PJ will help me this weekend with it -- she'll review/edit)
scrap --- MK '10 is about done.. maybe by weekend then back to C's '09 life pages
once over house
prep dinner
movie night??

I hope everyone has a great day!!

Morning!

Back from our week at WDW! Had a great time, the weather was just GORGEOUS!! Clear blue skies and between 70-80 almost everyday. We had a lake view room at the Poly and saw Wishes every night and saw the test of the new show at 3am one morning, minus the fireworks - the lights woke us up! Had a few days in the 90's but the humidity was so low it didn't feel as hot. Had a fab time at the EXPO as well. Will take and post a pic of all my goodies sometime today :)

Today:
Morning chores
Laundry, laundry, laundry!!
Meal planning for week
Grocery list/coupons
Download pics from phones
Download pics from MDE
Pay a few bills
Go thru all my Scrapbook EXPO purchases!
Grilling chicken for supper

Have a great day ladies!
Becky

Morning!

PN96- hope they get the class figured out soon! Have fun scrapping!
P2000- welcome back. Sounds like a great trip! My DD is on her first solo trip and getting lots of extra Pixie Dust! She was upgraded to concierge level plus several other special things!!
Hi m2mrb!

Today
Had a short coffee with Dsil and her grandson
Need to do laundry
Hopefully go to town and pick up "new" vehicle- it was supposed to be ready yesterday morning but wasn't:(
Really wish I would get in a scrapping mood!
Cooking the last of the mushrooms tonight!

Have a great day!

Good morning!

Hope the class stuff gets posted-update your numbers Nan!

Welcome back Becky!
Yay for pixie dust Chae!

Got Megan's ortho and 3 PT appts made and getting in really quick. Need to get this knee thing figured out. No callon job yet, Megan will call this afternoon.

Pack lunch
Megan up and out
Pay bills
Balance checkbook
Type up notes to share with kids at next weeks BLB meeting
Make packing list for BLB/Boston
Call colleges to add admissions counselor meetings to our tours
Scrap
Homework
Dinner
Dance

Have a wonderful day!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter