The daily grind 4/24

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
We made it through another week of stay at home. 7 weeks for me 😱

Hope everyone is doing well. Continued prayers for those in need.

Rain is back for a couple days 🙁

Trash out
Megan has class and then finishing up an assignment.
Finish up my decorative Christmas signs
Wash bedding
Check in with my mom and a couple friends

Have a wonderful day and stay safe!

Morning,

Spent most of yesterday morning talking to my siblings. Dad is not responding to his usual treatment and will more than likely have to go on dialysis which is a game changer. He will be in the hospital another week as they run tests and try to get his BP up to normal. Please keep him in your prayers!!

Today:
Vacuum
Laundry
Exercise
Scrap
Check in with Dad
Pizza night

Stay safe and be well!

Lisa - we are on Week 8! It's now the new norm but dang I'd like to go back to a little bit of the old.. my bank account does like that we are all home!

Becky -- I will continue to have your Dad in our prayers. I'm so sorry y'all are going through this right now with everything else going on.

Chae -- Hey!! Hope all is well!

Today:

scrapping--- almost done with another stack on my desk! --- Finished another album yesterday and brought youngest college album current.... Working on J's classroom album for this year and last year and that will bring her album current till the fall... :)

I've been doing my chores in the evening after everyone is done working so my scrapping gets done during their work hours.. it's working out well.

Have a great day! Be safe!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!