The Daily Grind ~ 4/10/17

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Good Morning!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. It was gorgeous here yesterday so we took the kids to the zoo and canal to walk around and enjoy some time together before the stressful weeks come with studying finals. We were also celebrating our anniversary and couldn't have asked for a better reason to remember why our life is so good.

Today's agenda:

C up and off to work

PJ up and off to work
M up and off to the office! :yay:
review for my test on Wednesday
B up and off to school/track
finish :laundy: started
attempt to walk outside before storm if not walk 2 miles at home
class:
review at lunch time
take 3 quizlets for each chapter
review after dinner
take 3 quizlets for each chapter
scrap
finish AK (I'm this ( ) close) lol one LO is taking me longer because I had to replicate 3 more frames to match another frame... luckily, I had the same paper in my stash to match the swap element I was replicating :woohoo:
complete B's 2017 track team/individual LO
dinner - BBQ chicken; mashed potatoes; veggies; rolls

It looks like a long list but it really isn't!

Good morning!

PN96- sounds like a wonderful day with your family!
Hi P2000 & m2mrb!

We had a nice birthday celebration dinner with family and friends yesterday
Then came home and said goodbye to the Joe - great farewell but emotional (it's a Red Wing thing)

Today
Coffee with Dsil
LAUNDRY
vacuum
Got some good photos from my aunt over the weekend so now I'm redoing a few pages in family book
Really hope to finish this week
Supper - not sure yet?

The weather here was perfect this past weekend!

Have a nice day!

Good Morning Ladies!

Nice to hear that you gals had a good weekend - hope you did too Lisa! Got a lot of chores done on Saturday and worked on the family tree and scrapped a few pages yesterday.

Spring cleaning continues here for the next couple weeks - timing is good with Joe still in the refueling outage until the 26th...

Today:
Morning chores
Water plants
Once over house
Vacuum and mop floors
Clean window in my craft room
Clean window in Joe's man cave
Clean window in master bath
Wash MB curtains
Wash guest bath shower curtain and liner
Run to grocery for a few items
Scrap a couple pages
Pork chops and veggies for supper

Happy Monday!
Becky

Good morning!

Happy everyone had a great weekend.
We did a lot of stuff too. Went through about 10 bins of stuff and sorted through( many were from when we moved from CA and didn't have motivation to go through stuff before we moved) we talked about memories and meanings over a lot of it. Kept what meant the most to us and let go of a bunch of it. Ended up with 4 and 1/2 bins of keep. More to tackle down the road.

Today
Make lunches
Megan up -late start at 930
Work 8-2
Homework
Dinner
Dance
Kit a few more pages
Sort photos that came over weekend

Have a wonderful day!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!