The Countdown to 2013 - Join me! List Started!

im hoping to go nov 1 -10, 2013. DS will just turned 4 and hopefully tall enough for the big rides. I also hope to do the last MNSSHP and the 1st MVMCP, and food and wine. we will stay at art of animation unless i can save up enough for WL or contemporary! fingers crossed

im hoping to go nov 1 -10, 2013. DS will just turned 4 and hopefully tall enough for the big rides. I also hope to do the last MNSSHP and the 1st MVMCP, and food and wine. we will stay at art of animation unless i can save up enough for WL or contemporary! fingers crossed

how tall are you? im pretty short and i can get on the rides just fine..

We're hoping for Feb 2013 for DS's (coming valentine's day 2012) birthday/first haircut! :)

Hoping to be back either February or May 2013!! We just got back 10 days ago and I can barely wait to book our next trip.

me and my boyfriend:

12/1/13-12/12/13 probably staying at the POP

Got you all added to the list!

I am still in that post trip depression. Just can't get over it. Thought starting a list for 2013 would help but it hasn't much. Need to get to the point of booking I think before I can get excited again. UGH! Hate feeling like this.

I am still in that post trip depression. Just can't get over it. Thought starting a list for 2013 would help but it hasn't much. Need to get to the point of booking I think before I can get excited again. UGH! Hate feeling like this.

:hug:

My trip is over a year away and other than debating the resort in which we'll stay and compiling a list of the restaurants in which we'd like to eat nothing has been boooked with Disney, but that didn't stop me from having a NIGHTMARE this morning that completely interrupted my last 2 most important hours of sleep :rotfl:

I say a nightmare because we arrived at the MCO and got on the Magical Express only to be dropped off at a MOTEL that should have been featured on a horror movie. When we got of the bus I looked around and didn't see any Disney magic anywhere and when asked where we were I was told that we were dropped off at the "Fairfield Inn". My heart began racing and I went to the counter to begin making calls to Disney only to be told I had never payed for my trip and therefore my reservation had be lost :scared1:

To my dismay and to my friends who were accompanying my daughter and I, Disney was booked solid and our trip had been completely ruined because I had never paid :confused3.

Even after I realized it was just a dream my heart rate took awhile to get back to normal and I couldn't get back to sleep although it was only 4am

My trip is over a year away and other than debating the resort in which we'll stay and compiling a list of the restaurants in which we'd like to eat nothing has been boooked with Disney, but that didn't stop me from having a NIGHTMARE this morning that completely interrupted my last 2 most important hours of sleep :rotfl:

I say a nightmare because we arrived at the MCO and got on the Magical Express only to be dropped off at a MOTEL that should have been featured on a horror movie. When we got of the bus I looked around and didn't see any Disney magic anywhere and when asked where we were I was told that we were dropped off at the "Fairfield Inn". My heart began racing and I went to the counter to begin making calls to Disney only to be told I had never payed for my trip and therefore my reservation had be lost :scared1:

To my dismay and to my friends who were accompanying my daughter and I, Disney was booked solid and our trip had been completely ruined because I had never paid :confused3.

Even after I realized it was just a dream my heart rate took awhile to get back to normal and I couldn't get back to sleep although it was only 4am

YIKES! Glad it was only a dream. :scared1:

as long as im planning a trip i have something to be excited about!:woohoo:

So far, i've decided the following four Table Service Restaurants/Buffets are some i'm definitely anxious to try during my 2013 trip.

1). Tusker House (Donald Safari Breakfast): We did this character breakfast buffet on my first and only trip and all 10 members of my party really enjoyed the characters and the food selections so this one is a must for my 2013 trip!

2). Garden Grill: I had reserved this for my first trip, but cancelled because we didn't have the dining plan and I didn't want some of the members of my party feeling strained for having too many dining reservations that could quickly get costly when paying out of pocket. For my 2013 trip, however, I definitely want to meet Chip and Dale!

3). Whispering Canyon: This is another one i'd initially reserved, but cancelled for the same reason above. I've heard it's such a fun time for little kids and big kids so I definitely want to check it out and get a chance to tour Wilderness lodge as well!

4). Cape May Cafe (clam back): I've heard great things about this and definitely want to try it in 2013!

5). T-Rex: Did this one on our last trip on our last night there and loved it! We'd done Rainforest on our first day and were not impressed. T-Rex, however, was a hit!!! For my 2013 trip I think this will be my first day since I plan to make going to Downtown Disney on our first trip day a tradition of sorts!

I WILL NOT BE DOING BOMA...HATED IT!!!!

Table service we have picked so far:

Tusker House (breakfast)
Liberty Tree
50's Prime Time
Sci-Fi
San Angel
Kona
Via Napoli
Crystal Palace
The Plaza Restaurant
and hopefully the new TS in Fantasyland

Sorry to :rotfl: at your expense but I absolutely understand!!

Table service we have picked so far:

Tusker House (breakfast)
Liberty Tree
50's Prime Time
Sci-Fi
San Angel
Kona
Via Napoli
Crystal Palace
The Plaza Restaurant
and hopefully the new TS in Fantasyland
Have you tried all these places before? Any new ones on the list?

On my ever growing list of TS I want to try I have....

Crystal Palace
Liberty Tree Tavern
SciFi
Cape May
Ohana
WCC

For repeats I have
Tusker House
Chef Mickey
T-Rex

Never did CM for dinner though, just breakfast. Thinking of doing it for dinner next time.

Sorry to :rotfl: at your expense but I absolutely understand!!

Have you tried all these places before? Any new ones on the list?

On my ever growing list of TS I want to try I have....

Crystal Palace
Liberty Tree Tavern
SciFi
Cape May
Ohana
WCC

For repeats I have
Tusker House
Chef Mickey
T-Rex

Never did CM for dinner though, just breakfast. Thinking of doing it for dinner next time.

Kona and Via Napoli will be new for us. All the other we have done before. We did CP for breakfast and lunch before but never dinner. Both were good.

i really dont know which trip i am more excited for .. my 2012 trip with my sissy or the 2013 trip with my hunnie....

Im so sad. I just got back from 6 nights at jambo house and im so ready to go back. Im going in may but im leaving the DS at home. After that we are going NOV 2013 hopefully. depends on how work/job goes. I just graduated last week btw so i do not know about my work as i have no job yet! All week i was saying next time we will do this. We were on the dining plan and im already thinking of ADR. We did cape may, ohana, teppan edo, and garden grill all for dinner and CP for breakfast. We definitely want to do garden grill again and we will return to the others but not this trip. However, i could not stand ohana. I was so sad because everyone talks about how good it is but the only thing i liked was the noodles. so the lineup is
garden grill
CRT
HDDMR
MBBQ
NEW FANTASYLAND PLACE
CAPE MAY BREAKFAST
and some more i dont know. i hope free dining is still around!

I just started looking in a 2013 trip. We have an offsite trip planned for this March, and than a 10day trip in September with the inlaws... However, my mom and I were discussing Christmas at disney and have decided that November 2013 we are making it happen! We both have our vacation time for next year planned so a Christmas in disney isnt possible till 2013 anyways. Ive never been during this time, so Im really looking forward to it! DS will be 4 than, and hopefully Ill be pregnant with number #2.. it will definitely be an experiance!

Mrs. Grumpy,

Please add me to March 2013. We were suppose to go in March 2012, but my work situation didn't work out as we had hoped. Now I am determined to go March 2013. Not sure where we will stay.

Hello Mrs Grumpy
Please add me to the list as we are planning to go in September 2013. Although I've asked this before, I still don't have a handle on it. I ultimately want a package--preferably with free dining. Do I wait to book until the packages come out, or book a room only to be sure I get the room I need (5 at POR) and either wait for a code discount to apply, or a FD offer? I can't wait to book, and don't want to miss out! Trials of being a newbee! Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter