The Connors

Zero interest.

Watched the original, the reboot was... rusty, and without Roseanne there is no show IMO.

I’d guess that it would open to good ratings and fall off. The actors just aren’t that good. Love Goodman in other roles but he’s off in the reboot. Gilbert is just annoying to me now, and Metcalf too odd/forced. The others seems like caricatures.

Roseanne’s comedy and POV were central. Canceling was the right move IMO, but nothing of interest is left without her — again, IMO.

I wasn't going to watch it even if she was in it. I never cared for her and although the show itself was probably more true to life then most sitcom's, it was probably a little to close for my enjoyment. Besides I have known for years how much of a bigot, along with other things that she is, and I do not agree with her stand on things. She had her moment in the sun and it is time for something new. I don't hold out much hope for the Connors to be around very long.

I was a fan of the original show. The reboot was just okay for me. I will probably watch this new show out of curiosity, but I doubt I will stick with it. I just don’t think there is a show there without Roseanne.

Not a Roseanne fan. Saw the original a couple of times. Didn’t watch the reboot. Nice of Roseanne to not take royalties or whatever off the Re-reboot so the other actors coujd work. I just don’t think it’s going to last without her as the central character.

Kind of like All in the Family without Archie Bunker.

Not a fan of the original, the reboot, and definitely won't watch the new one. I live in a state full of gun nuts and idiots, if I want to watch racist white trash being loud, I'll go to a chain restaurant in the east valley.

It’s not getting very good reviews. I’ll watch and see what it’s like..

I will check out the first episode or two, but I really have my doubts. Love her or hate her, and regardless of her world/personal views, Roseanne was the heart of the show. Her crass, low-brow humor was what made it. Her relationships were front and center i.e. her and Dan, her and Jackie, her and Darlene etc. I just can't see it working without her.

Does anyone know what they are going to do about Roseanne, are they killing her off, having her leave Dan or just be in the shower in every episode lol.

Does anyone know what they are going to do about Roseanne, are they killing her off, having her leave Dan or just be in the shower in every episode lol.
I believe I read somewhere that is going to die of an overdose. I thought she was just going to die because of the surgery on her knee. Guess we wait. I don't think I will watch after the first one back. Rosanne really was the show. Saw the previews , mostly Darlene and I really don't like that character.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter