The Collins Institute for Gifted Youngsters RP SignUps!

Accepted!

I'll add her to the list.

At this rate, I think I might have to add a guy character just to have one guy student. I've RP'ed both girls and guys multiple times so it shouldn't be a problem.

Can I RP two characters?

If it helps I could always make a boy character. I've done it before so I shouldn't be too bad haha!

Name(nicknames in parenthesis at the end): Daniel Schaffer
Grade: 11th
Describe your appearance: Daniel is tall, at 5'11", and he has short strawberry blond hair and dak green eyes.
Personality: Daniel is a very serious person. He doesn't joke around when there's work to be done, even in class. He likes to get things done and move on rather than procrastinate. Daniel is pretty trusting overall but can be a little wary when he first meets someone. He's smart and puts effort into everything he does. He's very confident and sure of himself, yet not overconfident. He lets other people make the first move though, because he's not a risk taker.
Power/Ability: teleportation
Brief Past(optional): Daniel had a pretty good life up until he got his powers. His dad always travelled for business, so his family moved a lot. He never stayed in one place long enough to make friends, but he had his family. Not much changed once he developed his powers when he was ten. He and his family still travelled all over the place, but it seemed that they stayed even less time in places. Recently he found the school online and went ahead and applied. He was accepted and hopes to stay at the school until he can get into college.

I tried to make this character different from Max.

I'll make a boy character too

Name: Justin Drew
Grade: 11th
Describe your appearance: light brown hair (short), golden eyes, amazing jaw line, 5'8",
Personality: outgoing, friendly, supa cool
Power/Ability: can freeze things/set fire to things WITH HIS MIND

I need to make a boy one too.
Name: Jonathan Pennifer (Jornchip)
Grade: 10th
Describe your appearance: short brown hair, with brown eyes
Personality: very sociable, and friendly.
Power/Ability: telekinesis

Name(nicknames in parenthesis at the end): Jack Henderson
Grade:12
Describe your appearance: Black short hair, tan, grey eyes, very tall at 6'2"
Personality: He doesn't really talk to anyone and is rude to anyone who tries to talk to him. He doesn't trust anyone, especially strangers. He can be smart but he doesn't show it except in the classroom, and he doesn't wish to get close to people. He's very hot-headed and can blow up really easy.
Power/Ability: Stretching his body- like Mrs. Incredible
Brief Past(optional): His dad left him,his mom and four brothers when he was the youngest of his family at 11 and found out of his power. After his dad left his mom became depressed and didn't care for any of her sons. His brothers all left for their own lives and haven't tried to contact him since, he left his mom as soon as he became 18 and found out about the school and applied straight away.

Sorry if it's bad! I tried to go with something really different from my character and this is what I got.

People can keep signing up, I'm just reminding everyone that I'm going to put up the actual thread tomorrow morning(well, it'll be morning my time).

I'm new to these threads and to role play, but it sounds fun and I enjoy writing, so I'll give it a try.

Name: Nathan Palmer (Nate)
Grade:10th
Appearance: Nate has dirty blonde hair that he keeps short. His eyes are blue. Nate is of average height but is stocky and muscular. He has a thin scar stretching about two inches on his jawline.
Personality: Nate is extremely competitive, and is good at almost everything he tries. He’s on several sports teams and gets good grades. Although he tries not to be, Nate sometimes seems stuck up to others. He is friendly and outgoing, usually ends up being friends with just about everyone.
Power/Ability: Can take on the abilities of certain animals (But he currently has almost no control over this. When Nate feels extreme emotion, he takes on a quality that mimics that emotion. For example, if he's very scared and running from something, he can take on the speed of a cheetah.)
Brief Past: Nate grew up in an average, middle class household with loving parents and two sisters. He attended public school all his life, where he was always well-liked. When Nate’s powers began to surface in the beginning of 9th grade, he decided to become a vigilante. But, without control of his powers, things ended badly. He was given a long scar down his back and another small one on his jawline. The incident also frightened his mom, who decided to send Nate to The Collins Institute, against his will, for his own safety and the safety of others.

I'm new to these threads and to role play, but it sounds fun and I enjoy writing, so I'll give it a try.

Name: Nathan Palmer (Nate)
Grade:10th
Appearance: Nate has dirty blonde hair that he keeps short. His eyes are blue. Nate is of average height but is stocky and muscular. He has a thin scar stretching about two inches on his jawline.
Personality: Nate is extremely competitive, and is good at almost everything he tries. Hes on several sports teams and gets good grades. Although he tries not to be, Nate sometimes seems stuck up to others. He is friendly and outgoing, usually ends up being friends with just about everyone.
Power/Ability: Can take on the abilities of certain animals (But he currently has almost no control over this. When Nate feels extreme emotion, he takes on a quality that mimics that emotion. For example, if he's very scared and running from something, he can take on the speed of a cheetah.)
Brief Past: Nate grew up in an average, middle class household with loving parents and two sisters. He attended public school all his life, where he was always well-liked. When Nates powers began to surface in the beginning of 9th grade, he decided to become a vigilante. But, without control of his powers, things ended badly. He was given a long scar down his back and another small one on his jawline. The incident also frightened his mom, who decided to send Nate to The Collins Institute, against his will, for his own safety and the safety of others.

Hi! Good to meet other writers.

Accepted. You can go ahead and post in the RP thread. Just letting you know, people start on the mainland at an airfiend, and then they fly out to the island.

Name: Rebecca Reeves (Becca)
Grade: 9th
Appearance: Has dark brown eyes and a mop of long, curly brown hair. Becca is tall and lanky.
Personality: Becca is friendly and kind, although shy at first. She is very clever and works hard in school.
Power: Gravity Manipulation (She can fly by lessening gravity on herself or cause the force of gravity to be greater on others, trapping them.)
History: After her father died, her mother went slightly crazy. She was fired from her job, and spent most of her time mopping on the couch. This caused Becca to have to step up and take care of her three little siblings. Becca has tried her hardest to keep her powers a secret. In school, Becca didn’t have many friends because she was so busy making money, taking care of her siblings and mother, and keeping up with her schoolwork. After finding out about Collins, she applied immediately. She is excited to leave her current situation behind, but feels guilty for deserting her family.

Opps, just realized that there's already a Rebecca. Sorry! I'll change her name to Margo. Margo Reeves.

Cool, thanks. I will think up a character and submit it shortly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter