The chat room stinks, bring back Gatordad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was very late getting in so I must have missed. Rog I was wondering why you got booted. You were there and then it said someone booted you. Well that wasn't very nice. Didn't we learn our manners in school?
Loretta

Geez. I can't believe you guys were kicked out. They were talking about FW when I was in there at the end.

I was born to be booted!!! I was apparently blocked from Johns site too.

Just out of curiosity...why is it that ya think I may have been booted?

because the person that booted you had no sense of humor, now will you go to john's site please

The chatroom is open to everybody - and when there's a specific topic announced (like Camping Chat) people (including kids) will show up to learn things about Fort Wilderness and camping. They don't expect to see us all talking amongst ourselves about other stuff.

I guess it just didn't go as planned. I think I should have explained it better from the beginning. Sorry. :guilty:

The chatroom is open to everybody - and when there's a specific topic announced (like Camping Chat) people (including kids) will show up to learn things about Fort Wilderness and camping. They don't expect to see us all talking amongst ourselves about other stuff.

I guess it just didn't go as planned. I think I should have explained it better from the beginning. Sorry. :guilty:

We'll make you pay for your mistakes this weekend Roz.

Oh, Roz...it wasnt your fault...it was just us being us. I couldnt control myself....I got pissed when they booted Pete, because I didnt see that he did anything worthy of a booting. Then G8tormom dissappeared...and I felt like I owed it to them to get verbal until they tossed me too. You couldnt have done anything to control that. Im sorry if I embarrassed you, you took the class out on a nice field trip and we we ruined it and made you look like a bad teacher. Im sorry, I really am.

I was feeling bad this morning for forgetting about the chat last night, but after reading this today, I guess I just saved myself from a bunch of aggravation and getting myself booted out.

sorta like the fishing trip on one flew over the cuckoos nest.

Jim...it was actually pretty fun...till they decided they had enough of us.

Johns chat works GREAT though....and that was even better!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter