2 Tbl Parsley, chopped
2 Tbl Cilantro, chopped
2 Tbl Lemon Juice
2 Lemon, zest and sliced
¼ c Olive, sliced
8 oz. Chickpea/Garbanzo Beans
1 small Eggplant, roasted and diced
2 Tbl Ground Cumin, toasted

Sear the fish & scallops until golden brown (don’t overcook.) Heat chicken stock & add all vegetables & spices (except parsley, cilantro, beans, roasted eggplant, & lemon zesTbl) Let simmer until vegetables are ¾ done. Add the seafood until shrimp & mussels are done. Adjust seasoning.

This was my favorite soup during our stay at AKL! :teeth: I've had the recipe almost 5 yrs but haven't made it yet. :( Finding a place to get that fennel bulb took 3 yrs! :eek: Once I found it I wasn't sure I really wanted that much soup! ;) Maybe I should plan a big scrap party? :rotfl2:

Let us know how it turns out, okay? :)

I will, I'm making it this weekend. I had 3-4 bowls of this last time I was at Boma, I hardly had anything else to eat.....

piratesmate said:
Finding a place to get that fennel bulb took 3 yrs!

A couple of years ago you could have found the fennel bulb in my herb garden :)! I don't like eating it (maybe two many Italian Christmas Eves as a child :) ), but I liked growing it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter