• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The boat to MK...

tooraloora

Earning My Ears
where does it leave from? and where in MK does it arrive? do you have to get on monorail and go to main entrance? about how long does it take?

thanks in advance!

one week to go!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

The boat leaves from the marina - which is right by Pioneer Hall and the Settlement Trading Post. It arrives at MK in the same area where the monorails and buses let people off, right by the main entrance. You don't need to take monorail. It's about a 20-minute boat ride! :D

I've always liked the boat ride to the MK... nice way to relax after a long day at the park... and, even better, if its a nice day sitting with DW in the outside seating area...

Even better... went one year in Feb when they used to have a launch that ran from the Marina to the Poly. The parents dragged the whole family on the boat for Sun mass to the Poly in a cold driving rain... now there was a fun trip :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter